[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else use this site SIGNIFICANTLY less now that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMDB_Logo_2016.svg.png (102KB, 1200x584px) Image search: [Google]
IMDB_Logo_2016.svg.png
102KB, 1200x584px
Does anyone else use this site SIGNIFICANTLY less now that the boards are gone?
>>
File: sonemic-512.png (71KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
sonemic-512.png
71KB, 512x512px
That site only comes in handy for brief plot synopsis' (Letterboxd does this better) and cast/crew credits.

Pic related has better tastes when it comes to user scores and reviews.
>>
Yeah. Moviechat isn't the same.
>>
>>83547518
I used to go there. Where does everyone go to discuss film now? Surely not here.
>>
Yes, most of my IMDB usage was on the message boards of actresses and of character actors.
>>
>>83547518
I use this site if I'm trying to figure out an actors name, but I don't know the character's name he played so I have to use another movie he was in and find that character, and then go back and scroll through the list of movies he was in.
>>
>>83547588
reddit and facebook groups
>>
I've only ever used it to get quick basic info about a movie and to keep track of what I've watched.
>>
I don't care if the boards were cancerous. I used them for films everyone had already stopped talking about.
>>
File: imdb autism.jpg (116KB, 497x644px) Image search: [Google]
imdb autism.jpg
116KB, 497x644px
No. I stopped visiting the message boards months before that. They were cancer just like any other discussion board and the reaction to the closing was the proof.
>>
>>83547580
I don't like the reddit layout. Why can't moviechat just make it a regular message board
>>
>>83547556
I really only use for basic information which does come in handy. I don't really know why you would use it for much else other than that and reviews.
>>
>>83547820
tbf i remembered as well that it's useful for looking up when foreign films come out in a particular country, and the trivia sections can be engrossing as well.
>>
>>83547518
Yeah
>>
>>83547674
Exactly. It was great to head over to imdb after finishing an old movie to see your questions asked and answered.
>>
Yeah, I almost never goes there unless I'm looking for an actor's name or to identify a director or script writer for a certain movie. I'm sure they lost a lot of traffic, but they will never admit it
>>
>>83547518
Well yeah, obviously. I rarely ever go there anymore. No reason to.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.