[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, basically he wanted to kill Superman because his dad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: jesse-eisenberg.jpg (42KB, 786x393px) Image search: [Google]
jesse-eisenberg.jpg
42KB, 786x393px
So, basically he wanted to kill Superman because his dad used to beat him up?
>>
Yes, having all your work made useless by an omniscient alien is very emasculating.
>>
So, basically the director thought fuck this shit movie we'll get that jew boy to play lex, nobody but children will watch it anyway.
>>
Snyder wanted the least threatening guy he cpuld find, it fits the movies themes
>>
>>83543358
>made useless
How?
Lex was just mad that his daddy beat him. That was his whole motivation
>>
>>83545019
Wasn't LexCorp specializing in weapons r&d for the us government?
>>
>>83545075
So?
Superman still didn't interfere with that business at all.
>>
>>83543175
WRONG

He wanted to kill God because God let him get fucked in the ass by his dad

Did you reddit faggots even watch the movie?
>>
>>83543175

"Daddy's fist and abominations"

He was butt burgled by his dad
>>
>>83545092
I thought Lex was getting his funding cut because of it? What was the meeting with finch about, I think right before the jolly rancher scene?
>>
superman let a luthor tanker truck get destroyed in the battle of metropolis
>>
>>83543175

Yeah, it's almost like childhood traumas make adults behave in unusual ways or something.
>>
File: JL_Luthor.png (90KB, 332x250px) Image search: [Google]
JL_Luthor.png
90KB, 332x250px
>>83543175
I'm wondering if there's more going on here than they let on. Lex said he resents that no God intervened to save him from his fathers "fists and abominations." Could the "abominations" part suggest that Lex, Sr. was involved in some evil schemes and experiments like the Lex we all know and love? I halfway expected Lex to stumble across some dirty little secrets his father left behind at LexCorp.
>>
>>83545332
>i'm going to use an alien zombie to destroy superman (and possibly, the world) because superman (or God, idk) didn't stop my father from fucking my ass

Seems reasonable. Kino/10
>>
>>83545019
wow i used to think the shitposters saying this film went over peoples heads were just, well, shitposting.
But good god how the fuck could you miss the point this much?
>>
>>83545433
>Leviticus 20:13
>If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

He was fugged by his dad, dude.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.