[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never get to see David and Shaw's adventures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: noomi.jpg (263KB, 1300x867px) Image search: [Google]
noomi.jpg
263KB, 1300x867px
>tfw you will never get to see David and Shaw's adventures exploring the Engineer homeworld
>tfw you will never learn about Engineer society or their motives for creating and destroying life
>tfw this qt died off screen and never got the answers she deserved

I enjoyed Alien Covenant well enough, but I'm incredibly disappointed that we'll never get a proper sequel to Prometheus. I just wanted to see Shaw and David exploring strange alien worlds and discovering the meaning of life together.
>>
>he unironically enjoyed two awful movies
>>
>you will never see any of this shit actually happen to Shaw
http://www.alien-covenant.com/news/davids-drawings-shaw-his-experiments-now-online
it would've made the movie worth talking about.
>>
>>83544700
Why the fuck did they decide that David had to 'invent' the xenomorph? Couln't they just left it alone and treat it as a natural enemy to the engineers as it seemed in Alien?
>>
>>83543149
We would have if normies didn't complain about the lack of Xenos in Prometheus.
>>
>>83543149
>>tfw you will never get to see David and Shaw's adventures exploring the Engineer homeworld
Maybe we will get that in awakening. I doubt it, tho.
>>
Me too, I imagined what it would be like for years.

My favorite scenario involved a ship crewed fully by Davids being sent to look for the Prometheus.
>>
>>83543149
Because fuck thinking, amirite?
>>
Who cares? These engineers premise was the most stupid thing invented. Scott and his moronic script writer didn't even know what the engineers were. That's why when they wake him up in Prometheus, he crashes the party and take off. It's JJ Abrams mystery box
>>
>>83543149
That would require Scott to actually flesh out the mythos. Fat chance.
>>
>>83543149
but you will, he's making a sequel and prequel to covenant
>>
>>83543149
I unironically liked the giant fuck you Ridley dropped on the audience by having David remove them all before the events of Covenant even began.
>>
File: IMG_20170601_121528.jpg (233KB, 1080x743px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170601_121528.jpg
233KB, 1080x743px
>>83544700
Makes TOOL play in my head.
>>
What happened to the hole in David's chin?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.