[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hurdur I'm Michael Scofield and I won't kill my enemies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: WMiller_1.jpg (1MB, 1267x1904px) Image search: [Google]
WMiller_1.jpg
1MB, 1267x1904px
Hurdur I'm Michael Scofield and I won't kill my enemies even if it costs the lives of dozens more people.
>>
Hurfdurf I'm OP and I post 1.32 MB JPGs
>>
Hurdur my hairline is fucking glorious.
>>
>>83540042
This. I'm so jealous.
>>
>>83540042
>>83540074

t. hairlets
>>
File: 1494985005665.png (757KB, 963x973px) Image search: [Google]
1494985005665.png
757KB, 963x973px
checked
>>
>>83539230
This is why most tv shows are straight bullshit.

>but we gotta make the main character likeable
No, you really don't
>>
>>83540042
>That little line thing in the middle he has never shaved off in five fucking seasons.

It would take literally one second to shave, but he has never fucking done it.
>>
Reminder he is black.
>>
>>83541260
I'd like the MC a lot more if they weren't a giant pussy and realized that killing a serial murderer is better in the long run.
>>
>>83539230
just like batman
>>
>>83541463
His dad is white/black
His mom is white/white middle eastern
He's a quarter black at best.
>>
>>83541485
>this glass of milk is only a quarter feces
>>
>>83541466
TV network heads don't seem to get this. That's why I NEVER watch a dramatic show on network tv
>>
>>83539230

I would be okay with that if they chopped bad guys' arms and legs off. Even the "wise" Jedi Kenobi had no problem chopping arms off. Maim the bad guys. Pluck their eyes out, break their back, etc, etc. They’ll live.
>>
>>83541525
He stabbed a guy in his only good eye in the latest season.
>>
>>83541485
So he's a quadroon?
>>
>>83541522
There's a story from the early days of Batman comics that explain why most writers don't kill off bad guys, and the reasoning is that ACTUALLY good bad guys are very difficult to write, and that just killing them off, then trying to make a better bad guy who is original is a lot of work.
>>
File: farscape-scorpious.jpg (57KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
farscape-scorpious.jpg
57KB, 595x842px
>>83541586

Instead of making the good guys pacifist pussies, make the bad guys smart enough to have a backup plan to escape when they lose. Making all characters smarter is good writing.
>>
>>83541832
Make the ultimate good guy and the ultimate bad guy magical and unkillable so it's not a concern.
>>
>>83541586
>>83541586
Why is it so easy to write a movie, a real movie, with main characters that kill bad guys then? Happens all the time. That's why movies < tv shows, and it'll probably always be like that. Plus I wouldn't put too much stock in what comic book writers have to say, they're not exactly considered the best writers literature has to offer
>>
>>83541878
>Why is it so easy to write a movie, a real movie, with main characters that kill bad guys then?

Because writing a 1.5 hour long movie is an entirely different writing process than writing for a television show that supposed to have multiple episodes a season and multiple seasons.
>>
>>83541924
Standalone films are obsolete. There's no difference anymore.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.