[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the bad guy's name is Donald and the ethnically diverse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: logan.jpg (55KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
logan.jpg
55KB, 320x480px
>the bad guy's name is Donald and the ethnically diverse cast jointly murder him at the end
What did they mean by this?
>>
Last 20 minutes of this movie were shit. Eden shouldn't have existed. Wolverine should have died as an actual hero. The girl should have been left scarred with vengeance.
>>
They meant that you're a perma-triggered little pussy constantly on the prowl for something to get offended by.
>>
>>83539246
This. The movie is 10/10 up until Xavier dies
>>
>>83539213
When I watched this movie, i didn't know the name of any of the characters bar wolverine and professor x.

I didn't even know the evil bounty hunter had a name
>>
>>83539262
So pretty much the right-wing version of an SJW?
>>
>>83539213
>The idea for Logan came in a dream 2 years ago when Hugh Jackman awoke late in the night and called up the film director to tell him about what he dreamed
mfw Hugh Jackman is literally Wolverine and was sent back in time to warn us of Trump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frBPKu25JrU
>>
>>83539213
Also a bunch of minorities are trying to cross the border
>>
>>83539246
>>83539265
These. It goes from capekino to capeshit after Xavier dies.
>>
>>83539262
You always fall for such obvious bait. Dumb little redditor
>>
>>83539265
Eden should have represented childhood innocence that Wolverine becomes drawn towards, but ultimately realizes is fleeting. Instead it actually fucking exists.
>>
>>83539265
wtf i hate this movie now.
>>
>>83539369
>Instead it actually fucking exists.
a big point the movie was making was that the comics inspired the kids to make eden real.
eden wasn't real, til the kids used the location from the comic to use as their safe house to all meet up before making the crossing. with the location being in the comic, it made it easy to figure out where to go, just get that comic issue and read it.
>>
>>83539434
>a big point the movie was making was that the comics inspired the kids to make eden real
Are there people who actually don't understand this? Is the capeshit audience that dumb?
>>
>>83539213
It's another predictive programming episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AUclXzapJo
>>
>>83539265
Pretty much, i can't believe how bad it became after that
>>
>>83539434
>>83539534
But comics aren't real. They are a fantasy. They are the way things should be, but not as they are. So it makes sense for Logan, and movie that presents itself as being "realistic" to the same extent as The Dark Knight, would explore the concept of being absorbed into childhood innocence, only to realize you can't get those days back and you must keep pressing forward. In a way that would vindicate how Wolverine lived his life.
>>
>>83539610
What the fuck is this guy talking about? The kids chose to meet up there after escaping form the labs because it was a location from the comics they liked. This is very simple.
>>
>>83539610
i don't think people are ready for a full on capeshit tragedy
>>
>>83539558
I can see it with logan, but those are some pretty dumb examples for 9/11
>>
>>83539246
And the last 20 minute of your life were shit too, faggot.
>>
>>83539885
Some are bad, I agree. But there's 60 of them.
It's to be expected.
>>
>>83539265
>it a Xavier forgets his meds so an entire building collapses episode
>Xavier dies, so now this show sucks episode
>>
>Half the bad guys are Mexican
>Mexico depicted as a shithole
>US also depicted as not that great
>Only adult with a speaking role who doesn't die isn't in the movie for more then 10 second
>Literally none
>Like seriously, not one
>Only survivors are kids and background characters
>Trying to read a political message in all this

You're trying too hard OP
>>
File: IMG_2734.jpg (152KB, 405x864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2734.jpg
152KB, 405x864px
>>83539213
>being this easily triggered
You're as bad as people who see misogyny in every movie.
And your God Emperoe is a bad president.
>>
>>83539246
yeah wolverine or any "serious man big boy story" version of these is basically the hero/audience wanting to die or sacrifice themselves for a little girl (nevermind the action nonsense and kiddy shit)

it'd be a greater challenge for Logan to hug his daughter than die for her (he already did similar in X1 with Rogue)

The clone was alright tho, pure Universal Soldier/Weapon X shlock and Jackman being able to play a killing machine wolverine/sabertooth
>>
>>83539213
Donald Pierce is actually a character from the comics and longtime enemy of Wolverine. It was also made about a year before Trump was President anyway.
>>
>>83539213
Imagine something as hamfisted as a black guy named Obama who killed a bunch of White Christians
>>
>>83541523
not him but it's a nobody character barely even fans know about and which was changed a lot

it's a plot about a cynical jaded wolverine giving rides to patriots in the border and then deciding to help "persecuted mutant" mexicans to cross a border
>>
lol a black farmer with horses

>evil heartland hicks are still white tho
>>
>>83539213
Trumpkins and SJWs are two sides of the same coin
>>
>>83541585
Ronald Dump am i right
>>
>>83541585
how can you not see it? You can see that and still like the movie
>>
>>83540104
>half the bad guys are Mexican

This.

I cannot understand how OP could see any leftist inclination in a movie that portrays mexicans in such a problematic way.
>>
>what you are about to watch is illegal in the US and Canada

pretty sure child experimentation is illegal in Mexico too, not sure what the point of that line was
>>
You know they filmed this before Trump even won his primary race, right?

Why does everything have to be political with you faggots
>>
>>83539213
Fuck white people.
>>
File: 2017-05-28_21-20-05.png (731KB, 599x793px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-28_21-20-05.png
731KB, 599x793px
>ethnically diverse cast jointly murder him at the end
He don't deserve this shit
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.