[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I go see it? I figured it would be shit but everyone is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

Should I go see it? I figured it would be shit but everyone is saying it has decent feels, and I like feels.
>>
only if you're circumcised
>>
>>83536701
?
>>
Hardly. Maybe at the very end.

I saw Logan like 8 times at the theater before its flaws started to wear on me.

It only took one viewing of WW to be over it. Totally average.
>>
>>83536674
Don't see it. Feminist mind poison.
>>
>>83536674
The feels are real. Seeing so many women killing so may men on screen is greatest thing to ever happen in cinema.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2017/05/31/why-women-are-crying-when-they-watch-wonder-woman-fight/102328772/
>>
>>83536674

Yeah I saw it last night. If you enjoy superheroes then it's worth your money
>>
>>83536776
He's saying that only strong men who have entered into adulthood are allowed to see it.

Circumcision weeds out the weaklings and beta males.
>>
>>83536674
If you like capeshit this is pretty much better than anything Marvel has been doing since Iron Man 1.

Its not kino thou.

Praise Snyder.
>>
>>83536902
>I saw Logan like 8 times at the theater
Thats the most sad thing i read in a while...
>>
The first 10 minutes are muh dick tier. Then Pine steals the show, quite ironic that he is the only likeable character. Also the vfx and the special effects are total dog shit the worst garbage I've ever seen, probably worse than the battle against doomsday on bvs and the dialogue is also pretty shitty and comes off as cheesy. After all of that I don't think it's boring though, the humor isn't bad. I can somewhat see why it's doing so good on the box office
>>
Honestly, it's a pretty good movie, it has some heart and Gal does a great job.

The action set pieces are horrible, the final battle is horrible, every fight is dumb besides maybe the first two
>>
File: IMG_2621.jpg (87KB, 814x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2621.jpg
87KB, 814x500px
Nah, it was shit. I thought I'd at least feel for Pines (I like him in most everything) but the plot is so predictable and bland you really don't get any feels.

>tfw like Greek mythology
>tfw like the 70's concept of an actually coherent strong female lead
>tfw watch both get cut to shit to the sound of blue-haired SJWs whooping at the lame-ass quips
There's a feel for you. At least it had an armadillo in it
>>
Read Armond's review. http://www.nationalreview.com/article/448213/wonder-woman-pc-heroine-lacks-passion-complexity
>>
>>83538131
>The first 10 minutes are muh dick tier
pedo detected
>>
All the plot bullshit and foreshadowing in the first part was mind numbingly boring. People should give Snyder some credit for being able to impart information with images rather than boring exposition.
>>
>>83538179
>another contrarian view from shitmond white
yawn
>>
>>83538179
> Snyder’s mature perspective is traded for women-warrior scenes in Themyscira that replace 300-style sensual intensity with the near-camp of butt-kicking female toughness

what a fag
>>
Honestly don't know why this movie received near universal praise. At times it works, at times it is terrible. Overall it's a middling feature. Wonder Woman goes from being an innocent sheltered from the world, encountering things she doesn't understand, to a complete autist by the end of the movie. The villian is dumb, the quality of the CGI is shockingly bad at times, and Gadot's performance is spotty at best.

It will make hundreds of millions of dollars.
>>
File: 1461147629268.jpg (45KB, 665x960px) Image search: [Google]
1461147629268.jpg
45KB, 665x960px
>>83536674
It's ok. Decent start, good build up but the third act falls flat on its face. The villain's kinda blah as well. So all in all it's pretty much the same as the MCU's phase one films in those regards - only it's getting more of a pass from the critics because of the female empowerment angle.

Or to put it another way: it's taken DC/WB four films to finally achieve Marvel's early efforts. Have to wait an see if they can have an Avengers/Winter Soldier/GOTG to really kick them off now.
>>
>>83536674
I really liked it. I still think they should have found someone better than Gal, but she wasn't bad in this. I highly recommend it.

>>83537026
There is nothing "feminazi" in it. There is a very brave man in this movie (Wonder women's bf)
>>
>>83541701
>american
>literally numale
>brave
Hi tumblr
>>
>>83541839
[Spoiler]He sacrificed himself just to avoid the gas and bomb being thrown out in London. he did more to end the war than Wonder Woman[/spoiler] That's sounds pretty brave to me
>>
>>83538243
You mean, like that long ass Krypton opening on MoS?
>>
You really have to like Chris Pine to like this movie, and I don't likeChris Pine. It'd be a better film if wonder women wasn't a naive moron that possessed godly powers, it was actually pretty irritating for, the 10th time in film, she goes "why do you this? I do not understand." And the retort, in an equally stale delivery, is "I can't explain it right now but we got to go and it!"
>>
>>83541891
>That's sounds pretty brave to me
more like pretty "good goyim"
>>
>>83543021
Sacrificing your life so those you care about can live is literally the bravest thing you can do.
>>
>>83538164
definitely the worst part of the movie was their blatant disregard for actual greek mythology
>Zeus creates man in his image
Blatantly stealing lines from the bible and applying them to ancient greek mythology? Unacceptable.
>>
>>83541986

I thought that was actually done pretty well because there is no easy answer to what she asked him.

I liked how WonderWoman was legitimately heart broken to find when she thought she'd killed Ares and they were still fighting
>>
>>83536674
Fucking watch it you dumb nigger.

If you don't want to give WB Jews money just buy a ticket for a different movie.
>>
>>83536674
It's a good superhero movie. Whether you like Marvel or DC you'll like this, it strikes a good balance.
>>
>>83536674
you'll like it until the last half hour where the movie basically just kills itself for no reason
>>
>>83543082
>Sacrificing your life so those you care about can live is literally the bravest thing you can do.
Yeah especially when you protecting your jewish overlords, like a good goy should.
>>
>>83543455
this is exhausting
>>
>>83543477
tumblr-logic
>>
>>83543380
Hehehehehehehe
>>
>>83543501
shit, stand back everyone, I'm gonna try to communicate with it.

Ahem... JEWS JEWS TUMBLR JEWS TUMBLR TUMBLR. JEWS JEWS TUMBLR?
>>
So I have a question. I didn't really know much about WW going into this, except the basics like her lasso, sword and shield, and she blocks bullets with her bracers.

But what's with the "Kozah's Needle" like effects the bracers have? I didn't know the bracers worked like that originally.
>>
File: 1495327668945.gif (141KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495327668945.gif
141KB, 250x250px
>>83541701
>There is nothing "feminazi" in it.

>"Where I'm from we call that slavery" referring to the secretary

>"That's a No Mans Land! No Man can cross it!!" "I am no man"
>>
>>83537952

yep, jews reducing good men to utter useless nice, sad story
>>
>>83543674
>Ahem... JEWS JEWS TUMBLR JEWS TUMBLR TUMBLR. JEWS JEWS TUMBLR?
Nice try, but please, tell me where is the brave in working for country who invades into other continent?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.