[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That's my secret Cap, I'm always angry. Is this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0054.jpg (19KB, 538x273px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0054.jpg
19KB, 538x273px
>That's my secret Cap, I'm always angry.

Is this the dumbest line in Marvel movies? Jesus Christ, I almost had to leave the movie theater after it. It makes absolutely zero sense in the movie, considering the way the Hulk character was being developed in it, and as a stand-alone line as well.
>>
>>83535092

Except that it's a direct tie-in to the 2008 Incredible Hulk, where the epilogue showed that Banner had learned how to Hulk out at will.
>>
>>83535092
>I almost had to leave the movie theater after it
dude it's been 5 years
>>
>>83535177

But the beginning of the movie was about how Bruce Banner wasn't in control. The following movies also deal with that. He needs to be calmed down by third parties constantly. He's not in control.
>>
File: Autism Friendly Screenings.jpg (558KB, 712x899px) Image search: [Google]
Autism Friendly Screenings.jpg
558KB, 712x899px
>>83535092
I'm so glad cinemas now segregate you people
>>
>>83535092
Yeah, It completely ruins the Hulk. What make him interesting is his unpredictability. Completely ruined. Bravo.
>>
File: 1410909421898.jpg (7KB, 220x230px) Image search: [Google]
1410909421898.jpg
7KB, 220x230px
>>83535177
>nucomics
>>
>>83536621
this sounds really comfy

I'm an autist irl (aren't we all), but I don't live in the UK and they probably will only allow severe autism.
>>
>>83536777
>comfy
>entire movie is interrupted by [autistic screeching]
>throughout the film you hear the meaty thud of an autist hitting himself in the head
>theater smells like sandwich meat and dirty diapers
>get physically assaulted by an autist on a rampage
>the one functional auttist sits next to you and wont stop talking about the lore of the movie and speculative spoilers
no thanks
>>
>>83536900
you are trying to dissuade me, but everything you said would make for a better environment. also the one functional autist would sit next to me because we would be friends irl. talking about capeshit lore at the movies without normies trying to silence you sounds ideal

obviously I'm not going to want to see a higher quality movie with my brothers in screeching. for capeshit or a shitty comedic/romantic movie, an autist theater seems like it would enhance the experience
>>
>>83537060
one of my favorite movie theater experiences was when my summer camp during 6th grade (regular summer camp full of people with divorced parents) went to watch a shitty G rated movie and we were making jokes about the movie the entire time

I had a friend who played a Yu Gi Oh game boy advanced game with me, so we just talked about that the entire time while playing the game. I had a strategy guide for it, and when I brought it in to show him some stuff that I talked about he read it intensely like it was an ancient manuscript detailing some kind of magic ritual. things were more fun back then
>>
The transformation mid-punch was even worse
>>
>>83535408
>not in control

Exactly. His mind is a constant tug of war with the Hulk. What if he chooses to drop the metaphorical rope? The hulk wins and comes out.
>>
Marvel: Pre-SJW infusion

>Loki: "YOU PATHETIC LITTLE QUIM!!!"

Marvel: Post-SJW infusion

>Cap: "Feminine penises might be more realistic than masculine ones"
>>
>>83535092
you are reading too much into it. He was feeling the Hulk coming out and he just though it would be a cool thing to say
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.