[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what point is it okay to say "I've seen all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1479485653326.jpg (193KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1479485653326.jpg
193KB, 1200x800px
At what point is it okay to say "I've seen all the good stuff this show has to offer, it's time to stop"?
>>
For The X Files? Never.
>>
>>83532804
when did you know you were a fucking faggot OP?
>>
>>83532804
End of season 7 for the most part, but there's a good episode in the revival miniseries.
>>
even season 7 is a bit spotty. id say season 6 was the last actually good season. david duchovny looked bored as shit (because he was) in season 7 and just wanted to leave
>>
File: 1477398739238.jpg (68KB, 587x589px) Image search: [Google]
1477398739238.jpg
68KB, 587x589px
>>83532844
About the time I started giving your dick sloppy kisses, big guy.
>>
>>83532804
That is actually a good question and would be usable for shows that you know became boring but you feel hesitant to drop all the time you've invested in them so far.
>>
>>83533019
kill yourself
>>
>>83533061
Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>83533154
you're the retarded fuck who needs other people to tell you what to watch, if you don't like it turn if off.
>>
Just consider the first movie the last episode and the show will have a very nice run.

Disregard everything after the movie.
>>
>>83533221
Its asking for examples of rational reasoning when you dont have a solid way of letting things go yourself, dumbass.
>>
>>83532906
Go on
>>
>>83533462
>examples of rational reasoning when you dont have a solid way of letting things go yourself
why would you let it go if you're still interested enough to watch it? seriously kill yourself faggot
>>
>>83533253
wasnt the movie before s4? s5 and 6 have some top tier episodes
>>
>>83533889
Holy shit, how dense are you? Have you ever heard of these concepts: addiction, irrational behavior? Do you know why they call it 'toxic relationship'? Fucking uneducated cunt.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.