[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

first off, no homo here. but like an anthropologist, I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: sylar.jpg (128KB, 570x311px) Image search: [Google]
sylar.jpg
128KB, 570x311px
first off, no homo here. but like an anthropologist, I'm fascinated by the gay... what makes him desire man's asshole, how they conglomerate, how alien it is to natural life.. no procreation can come of it, how do they persist in the species, etc, etc. ...
>>
>>83527833
why do 90% of gays have gayface?
>>
>>83527974
this is kinda true? it's cool their gay, respect, whatever, but it's odd gayface is a somewhat accurate thing
>>
>>83527833
Sup Quintofag
>>
>>83527833

Why are people on 4chan so stupid? Nothing prevents homos from reproducing. Or did you think every man in history was attracted to their wives?
>>
>>83528207
DELETE
>>
>>83528207
do homos produce more homos?
>>
Many gays don't have anal at all.
>>
>>83527833
They should have made Spock gay, that relationship with Uhura was retarded
>>
>>83528324
they don't have anuses? wtf
>>
>>83528391
There's still a chance Uhura could be a man.
>>
>>83528391
They should have hired Cuminherpatch as Spock and Sylar as Khan.
>>
File: norm chicken.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
norm chicken.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>83527833
I'm not gay either but I often wonder about what would lead a man to suck a big fat juicy cock or fucking a delicious asshole, absolutely disgusting behavior.
>>
If a man loves himself it becomes quite easy to love other men
and then conversely how can any man claim to love humanity without deeply loving other men?
gayness is much more than a simple hard wired biological attraction
its the ultimate culmination of the concept of brotherhood and leads to true oneness with ones peers and contemporaries
>>
>>83527833
>how alien it is to natural life

Gay is not alien to natural life. There are several species that go gay so it's clearly part of nature.

You say reproduction is the only "natural" order but reproduction can lead to over population and extinction if natural selection is removed from the equation.

A species with no predators, that instead of evolving to adapt to an environment adapts the environment to it's own needs and where medicine exist that keeps alive defective or old genes would eventually collapse.

This has been proven with rats. When all needs where satisfied the rat population grew.
The overpopulation led to females becoming aggressive toward males.
Males would literally fuck and kill other males till only females remained. Eventually the remaining females died and the colony disappeared.

In that context homosexuality was the way to reduce the rat population to manageable levels.
The problem was that after the population was managed the females remained aggressive and males just stopped trying (just like with humans, no amount of sex is worth a crazy chick)

If you think humans are above rats i would advise you to take a look around and inform yourself about the current estate of the world.
>>
>>83527974
I think its a hormone thing. Like how you can tell a woman is pregnant just from her face.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.