[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Movies that aged totally fine and were both critically and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Predpol-minority-report.jpg (82KB, 1800x1075px) Image search: [Google]
Predpol-minority-report.jpg
82KB, 1800x1075px
ITT: Movies that aged totally fine and were both critically and commercially successful when they came out yet somehow still ended up forgotten.
>>
>>83525274

Nobody forgot Minority Report. It's still influencing tons of movies to this day and considered a must see film of the sci fi genre.
>>
Minority Report is fucking great. Wasn't there a TV show with its namely lately that flopped?
>>
>>83526933
On the contrary, I had forgotten about this l'il gem. Thanks OP.
>>
File: 1483902770471.jpg (330KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1483902770471.jpg
330KB, 540x540px
>>83525274
Who forgot minority report?

>Serenity
>Looper
>Short Circuit 2
>>
>>83525274
Minority Report is vanilla trash from Spielburg. It aged very bad, the picture is ugly, looks washed up. The story itself is questionable as the cops arresting people before they even thought of committing crimes isn't considered problematic in anay way. I hate Spileburg, he's a propaganda agent for the NWO.
>>
>>83528026
>>
File: sirYouAreACat.jpg (56KB, 553x631px) Image search: [Google]
sirYouAreACat.jpg
56KB, 553x631px
>>83526933
>It's minority report influencing
Not PKD, don't mention him.
REPEAT DO NOT MENTION THE D
>>
File: contact.jpg (226KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
contact.jpg
226KB, 825x464px
>>83525274
>>
>>83525274

Dark City?
>>
>>83525274

Spielberg's streak of A.I., Minority Report, Catch Me If You Can, War of the Worlds, and Munich is one of the best of all time

It's a shame that The Terminal appears in that stretch of time but those 5 movies are just incredible.
>>
>>83525274
Few that come to mind.

Erin Brockovich - 10th highest gross of that year, was a big woman power movie.
No one remembers it.

Hannibal perhaps, think it had mixed reviews.

Chicago. That movies been forgotten, and it was best picture and made 100 million.
>>
>>83529029

Erin Brockovich is one of my brother's favourite movies for some reason. Not that it's bad but it's a rather odd movie to have as a favourite I think.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.