[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any western Kinos that make you feel as inspired and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: latest.jpg (358KB, 1280x1590px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
358KB, 1280x1590px
Are there any western Kinos that make you feel as inspired and badass as pic related?
>>
18+ site.
>>
>>83524674
what the fuck is that thing
>>
>>83524844
Tengen Toppa Gurenn Lagann
>>
Only Kill la Kill was as cool in the same way and it wasn't western. Japanese people come up with the weirdest shit
>>
>>83524674
>watching cartoons past the age of 7

exterminate thyself
>>
>>83524674
>spikes
>more spikes
>spooky glowy eyes
>even more spikes
this design looks like garbage, consider kys
>>
>>83524674
I watched this show in its entirety due to the huge amounts of praise it received.

It was one of the most boring, stale, cliche animes i'd ever seen. And yet I continue to see people claiming it super inspired them and shit. If all it takes to "inspire" you is constant ones-up-manship of poorly designed robots and rehashed motivational speeches that never develop, this show is for you.

The braindead teens who have no self discipline.
>>
>>83525467
But he was not talking about evangelion
>>
>>83525619
FUck me don't even get me started on that show.

How can two of the most outspoken animes be SO FUCKING BAD. It's like there's a conspiracy where everyone pretends to like anything but the last few episodes of NGE. What a huge waste of time
>>
>>83525741
What anime do you like anon? Genuinely curious
>>
>>83524674
Infowars with Alex Jones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM5WqJp7tUQ
>>
>>83525197
do you know where you are boi?
>>
File: eva Kaworu sad.jpg (41KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
eva Kaworu sad.jpg
41KB, 600x450px
>>83524674
Perhaps, but nothing like pic related.
>>
>>83525741
>How can two of the most outspoken animes be SO FUCKING BAD. It's like there's a conspiracy where everyone pretends to like anything but the last few episodes of NGE. What a huge waste of time
I feel the same way about Elfen Lied, One Pice, and K-on, but I don't agree with you there. People can just have extremely different tastes. Somehow Eva's quality has been demonstrated by its popularity; there are other greats I'd love to see make more money, but Eva is my favorite so I don't care that much.
>>
>>83525741

Tbh have wondered that myself. Lagann was like 6/10 with some 10/10 parts sprinkled throughout. Evangelion was a 5/10 with some good animation sprinkled throughout.

>if you want patrician anime watch Patlabor or Legend of Galactic Heroes
>>
File: IMG_1168.jpg (80KB, 833x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1168.jpg
80KB, 833x1000px
>>
>>83525741
Evangelion is fantastic, including the last few episodes.
>>
File: IMG_1220.jpg (255KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1220.jpg
255KB, 800x800px
>>83524674

Here's a gift for your kino thread
>>
File: nge blood.gif (887KB, 238x124px) Image search: [Google]
nge blood.gif
887KB, 238x124px
>>83527945
It's my favorite show, but I honestly couldn't stand episode 25 and was shocked by how badly the high school scenes were done in 26 Shinji flashing his boner at Asuka notwithstanding.

But those episodes were just to give a little extra insight. The true ending is pic related.
>>
>>83527755
Over half of Eva is slow panning over a city to the sound of cicadas chirping
>>
File: 180.jpg (20KB, 180x274px) Image search: [Google]
180.jpg
20KB, 180x274px
>all these betas that arent manly enough tk handle Kaminas energy
>>
>>83524674
Trainspotting 2 does a good job of this, I think. Maybe Kingsman, too.
>>
>>83530023
Kingsman was one of the best surprises of that year
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.