[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Milla Jovovich Almost Quit ‘Resident Evil’ Because of Michelle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: re.jpg (133KB, 744x1098px) Image search: [Google]
re.jpg
133KB, 744x1098px
https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/milla-jovovich-almost-quit-resident-evil-michelle-rodriguez-225741882.html

>>Jovovich was cast to be the star, but things began to change when a second actress was cast. As she told Inverse, “I almost quit the movie. I was shooting something else, and Paul [the director] had hired Michelle Rodriguez to play Rain. … She was very hot at that moment, and my hotness had sort of been already four years old by that point.

Would the Resident Evil series have been better with Michelle Rodriguez as the lead?
>>
>ugly manfaced spic makes a goddess like Milla insecure

Yeah sure. You know it's just a fake publicity thing for the movie.
>>
>>83520680
Women aren't that secure, especially when it's another supposed hot chick.

You have to understand that all their value is in their sex appeal.

I'm not saying as a person, but as far as the game they're in.
>>
She looks like a dude though not sure why she was so insecure
>>
>>83520492
>Michy likes sausage

what did she mean by this?
>>
>>83520492
it would've been better with a different director
>>
>2 old bags
>>
>>83520492
I fucked a girl who looked just like Michaelle Rodgriguez. She had BPD so I was a little scared of her but my lord she was an absolute freak in bed.
>>
File: 1440190470127a.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1440190470127a.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
BREAKING NEWS: RESIDENT EVIL, MEET THE RESIDENT ALIEN
>>
>Paul W.S. Anderson cast Michelle Rodriguez
>Milla Jovovich feels insuecure
>Milla Jovovich marries Paul W.S. Anderson later on

What did she mean by this, guys?
>>
>>83520492
...with her one note dyke presence.

Those movies are shit. You're talking about shit.
>>
>>83520492

It would've been better without the shitty industrial rock soundtrack.
>>
>>83521550
Terrible taste confirmed.
>>
File: 1489885640033.jpg (13KB, 363x282px) Image search: [Google]
1489885640033.jpg
13KB, 363x282px
Michelle Rodriguez...
>killed in Lost, comes back
>killed in Fast and Furious, comes back
>killed in Resident Evil, comes back

>Mexicans always come back
>Trump was right

BUILD WALL
>>
>>83521550
Why won't you people start enjoying camp for what it is? W.S. Anderson has never tried to do anything else but rapid fire action sequences with outlandish shit, and he does it fantastically.
>>
>>83521229

that she likes sausages
>>
>>83521375
She smiles for a photo while suddenly remembering that she shit herself in the limo. These pills are amazing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.