[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HS HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: images (52).jpg (9KB, 479x307px) Image search: [Google]
images (52).jpg
9KB, 479x307px
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HS HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA *BREATH* HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

ITS
HER
TURN
>>
>GIVE ME MORE MONEY
>MAKE ME DIRECTOR
>MAKE ME PRODUCER
>MAKE ME MAIN CHARACTER

what did robin wright mean by this?
>>
the fucking cuck shit was so bad
>>
So what's his game plan exactly? How does removing himself from all the power give him more power?
>>
BECAUSE ITS HER TURN
>>83515911
>>83515927
>>83515955
>>
Never seen one episode of this.

Give me a breakdown of the rise and fall and give me details on why this season was cucked.
>>
>>83515878
Almost like

I'M WITH HER
>>
It's Robin Wright who has been pushing for this shit, she wants a protagonist role and a bigger salary, and they just don't want her to leave the show, I guess. Too bad they're running it into the ground by putting up with her bullshit. It also seems she directs every other episode now.
>>
>>83515878
Was this show ever good?
>>
>>83516509
Season 1 was interesting
>>
>>83516330
>Give me a breakdown
No, go watch the fucking thing and then post on these threads, you retarded cockstain.
>>
>>83516509
Seasons 1 and 2 were pure kino

It really should have ended with that scene of Frank in the oval office
>>
>>83516509
Season 4 is the only worthwhile season
>>
>>83516509
I dropped it once they started with the wife cuck shit
>>
>>83516559
>le kino
Get fucked.
>>
show might as well be called house of claire at this point

kevin spacey is the only reason i even watch this, i really don't give a shit about claire. she's an extremely boring actress and character. i wouldn't be surprised if spacey asks to get killed off next season just to be done with this show.
>>
>no show about Claire's actress sucking and whining her way to absolute power

The real house of cards
>>
Franks surrender of the presidency without a fight for no godamn reason was the killing blow on any quality the show might have retained.

100% out of character. He goes to the private sector, in a vague way without any sort of plan, and makes a really awkward meandering speech about a bubble to justify it? No Fuck Off.

Robin Wright is not Kevin Spacey.

Also the re-enactor/personal trainer plotline was so awkward and meaningless why in the actual fuck.
>>
>>83516536

No. Kevin Spacememe is a shit tier actor. Don't be mad at me that you wasted your time on this bullshit.

Now give me the breakdown I asked for faggot.
>>
>>83516559
I just dont get why they included foreign politics in s3 when the writers knew fuckall about it.
>>
>>83515911
Her character is so fucking bad
>>
they shouldve had the show follow the path of the original. after s2 the collapse of the *house of cards* should have happened. instead the try to milk it for all it's worth. netflix is no better than any other network
>>
>>83517030
>Franks surrender of the presidency without a fight
I haven't watched since S2, that's what's happened? I thought Frank's whole thing was that he wanted absolute power in everything. That doesn't make sense.
Are there new show runners or something?
>>
>>83517031
President betrays Franko and doesn't make him secretary of State. Frank gets pissy.

Convinces the vice President he doesn't want to be Vice President.

Frank brings down the president with some campaign finance fuckery that he was complicit in.

Becomes Temp president. Robin Wright is given a post in the government and fucks it up massively.

Election. Frank and Claire run as Pres/Vice-Pres on one ticket. They rig the election.

There's a journalist named Tom who's wise to the bullshit. Frank is too dirty to be the president without constantly fighting off attacks, so he resigns and joins the private sector as long as Robin pardons him. She doesn't, It's Her Turn.
>>
What is it about white liberal writers and inevitably including legitimate, non-meme cuckolding in their scripts?
>>
>>83515911
She's a woman
>>
>>83517241
Yes that is literally what happens.

He is plagued by scandal, and instead of fighting it and seizing more power. He makes some weird ass speech about how him and Claire are "In the bubble" and they could do more if they were working both in and out of it, so Frank resigns to join the private sector and makes Claire president.

She refuses to pardon him because he's generally an asshole.

It is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE.

And yes, there is a new showrunner, her name is Robin Wright.
>>
>>83516509
S1 and 2 were great. 3 was awful. By the end of S4 I thought they were returning to form but I guess not.
>>
a
literal
gay
cuckold
>>
>>83517274
believe it or not, its the rich right leaning people that are into cuckolding the most
>>
File: 1495089972124.png (215KB, 550x509px) Image search: [Google]
1495089972124.png
215KB, 550x509px
>>
>>83517393
>neocons are right leaning
Try some other form of argument besides deflection. People are wise to your tactics these days.
>>
File: 1468581067992.jpg (97KB, 490x634px) Image search: [Google]
1468581067992.jpg
97KB, 490x634px
>>
>>83517030
>Also the re-enactor/personal trainer plotline was so awkward and meaningless why in the actual fuck.
This show is addicted to gay and cuck storylines.
>>
Okay

I actually like the show and if anything the next season is going to show how incompetent and corrupt she is, and how Frank is going to try and fix everything. You guys are getting hysterical. The show is based off of the Clintons already. Normies are going to watch this show with all this knowledge about the Deep State, questions about Clinton, etc.

This show has a funny way of depicting more truth than fiction in our world.
>>
>>83517557
Nah, the creator is a Shillary supporter. He'll have her be firm but fair with decent justification whatever fucked shit she does.
>>
What happened to fucking Kathy? And how many times do you have to push someone down the stairs before they die?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.