[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*removes helmet* My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

*removes helmet*

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

>yfw
>>
File: rcrowe6.jpg (61KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
rcrowe6.jpg
61KB, 400x400px
>The book also reveals Crowe's initial reluctance when asked by director Ridley Scott to utter what turned out to be Gladiator's most enduring line of dialogue: "And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." Crowe was apparently convinced it was an overwrought sentence, but eventually persuaded to play ball following multiple takes. After the scene in question wrapped, he was said to have told Scott: "It was shit, but I'm the greatest actor in the world and I can make even shit sound good."
>>
Well really it should be a widower to a murdered wife what was he thinking
>>
>>83513913
based
>>
File: ewwwwwwwww.png (327KB, 730x316px) Image search: [Google]
ewwwwwwwww.png
327KB, 730x316px
Why did he slobber all over his dead wife's feet? It was neither the time nor the place
>>
>>83514106

Doesn't even know the first rule of foot puffing lmao
>>
>>83514106
I agree it wasnt the best time, but given his injured arm and exhaustion, moving her to bed could be impossible so it was the best place at the time.
>>
>>83514106
/ourguy/
>>
File: 1494800312184.jpg (64KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494800312184.jpg
64KB, 960x960px
>Crowe's exact words, according to the book, were "You motherfucker. I will kill you with my bare hands". He was apparently angry at Lustig's refusal to pay his assistants what the actor considered to be a fair daily wage.
> Branko Lustig, 77, a Holocaust survivor, immediately telephoned Steven Spielberg in Los Angeles and asked to leave the production.
>>
File: 1439754244718.jpg (48KB, 590x572px) Image search: [Google]
1439754244718.jpg
48KB, 590x572px
>>83514581
>>
>>83513834
>"Arrest this man for treason"
>crowd boos him
>takes a guard's gladius and stabs him in the chest
>crowd boos him more as Maximus falls down
>repeatedly yells "I'm the emperor, you boo me and you die!"
>crowd is getting very restless, start chucking rubble and garbage at the Colosseum floor
>Commodus starts crying and walks away while Maximus dies of blood loss
>assassinated two days after this
>1000 years later
>"and that's how the Second Roman Republic started and centuries of advancement progressed into our modern age"
>history classroom is in a building on Venus
everything could have been so much better if the Roman Empire was reverted to the Republic
>>
>>83513834
*credits roll*
"AND THEY SAY THAT A HERO CAN SAVE US"

Uh, that was about as period-appropriate as the wheat.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.