[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No memes, no feminism, no leftish shilling... is the film actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 8

File: bdsm object.jpg (61KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
bdsm object.jpg
61KB, 770x433px
No memes, no feminism, no leftish shilling... is the film actually good? Has anyone seen it & can comment?
>>
>>83512451

yes, and no, it's not that good

it's an origin story and the center is the relationship with the guy...

the villains are weak as fuck and the cgi is cringy...

it's not a bad movie but it's just slightly above average... this is my professional perception of the movie...

if you want my personal opinion: IT FUCKING SUCKS
>>
>Where_do_you_think_we_are.lzh :(
>>
>>83512451
It's Capitan Murica: Stronk Womyn Edition.

If you liked that WW2 origin story, you'll like this WW1 origin story.
>>
>>83512550
havent seen WW, but first captain america-movie is pretty mediocre desu

does that mean WW is mediocre too?

>>83512491
yea that sounds about right to me
>>
>>83512451
it's just 'OK'. Mind you, I heard people raving about Ant Man being a breath of fresh air and I was somewhat disappointed and thought that was just OK too.
Just more capeshit.
>>
>>83512577
aww

i wanted WW to be good and do well, but feminists ruined it for me. now i want it to suck and bomb

if only they werent so utterly reprehensible
>>
File: jew.jpg (483KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
483KB, 1162x850px
Go watch this movie, give me your shekels!
>>
>>83512665
Don't believe them. The film is amazing.
>>
It was ok but I feel like having friends and a significant other makes my opinion moot in the land of permavirgins. I haven't seen a capeshit in theatres since spiderman 2 when I was about 13. My expectations were SUPER low though.
>>
>>83513699
On some level I am disappointed it's not another 10% RT bomb so we could post laughing Evans and laugh at DChads
>>
Someone post the webm
>>
>>83512451
>No memes, no feminism, no leftish shilling

How are you supposed to talk about this movie then?
It is literally, memes, feminism and leftist shilling.
>>
>>83512451
Dude I work with saw it last night and said it's fantastic.
>>
>>83512665
but feminists hate it?
>>
>>83512451
Honestly, it's alright. Equal amount of good to bad. The beginning is really bad, slow motion at every corner. I enjoyed the middle a lot more but it all started to fall apart at the end.
>>
>>83512451
Who gives a fuck what other people think? Most people love Nolan's Batman and Disney Marvel "movies".
>>
I felt bored by it. I seriously don't understand the extreme high praise it is getting. It has to be politics.

It's not shit like BVS or Suicide Squad. It's more on the ok-vein of MoS.

2 / 5
>>
>>83513719

If you were an Evans poster, you'd say DCucks, not DChads. What are you trying to do here
>>
>>83514438
Pretty much this. It was predictable as fuck and the middle section was the strongest part in the film with the only really good action sequences. The ending was really shitty and was horribly handled, but the romance made up for it (the best depiction of love in capeshit imho). It kinda reminded me of The Fifth Element if you're into that kinda thing.
>>
>>83514609
>It kinda reminded me of The Fifth Element if you're into that kinda thing.

I don't know what's worse, that comparison or your tone.
>>
It's good, better than Reddits of the Memexy.
>>
>>83512451
It's fucking good. I like the serious undertones on the subject matter of war and it's consequences. Better than I expected tbqh. Thought it was gonna be shitfest of gay fanservice shilling but the movie does well considering the pressure surrounding it. Best dc capekino since dark knight anon I reckon
>>
It's good enough. The training back story with the Amazons is pretty formulaic. The battles have some awesome moments--just really fun fighting moves sprinkled throughout. Could have done with less slo-mo but it was nice to be able to see what happened I guess. Steve Trevor is easily the 2nd most important character and never treated badly. Wonder Woman is not a misandrist. There are some amusing and some romantic moments. In all I'd say it is...worth watching for fun.
>>
sounds like the movie is perfectly mediocre

weird that its getting like PERFECT reviews all over. sortof like that terrible all-female Ghostbusters remake '

i wonder if it will bomb, like the all-female ghostbusters remake
>>
>>83512451

Don't believe the shills in this thread that call it 'capekino'

It's laughably bad and the comedy is awkward and badly choreographed.

The CGI looks like it was put together 8 years ago.

The acting is HORRENDOUS especially the native american Chief character, whose performance made Gadot look perfect in comparison.

The 'THIS IS NO MAN'S LAND.' 'Good thing I'm not a man lol' scene. Holy fuck.

The awful AWFUL romance subplot and the entire dick/watch exchange and the sleeping with women/procreation segment. I couldn't believe something so tasteless and awkward was given the seal of approval.

It's worth a Sunday morning matinee in 4 weeks.
>>
It's decent. Some parts are really good, some smaller parts are pretty bad.

The great
>Chrins Pine is the best thing in the DC universe.
>Middle portion of the movie with Diana learning about the world and her major action sequence.

The good
>Amazon stuff and back story are interesting
>Gal Gadot was better than expected.

The bad
>villains are really poorly handled. They weren't bad actors, but some decisions were weird.
>CGI looked pretty dated.
>Super hero cluster fuck third arc action portion.
>>
>>83512451
www.instagram.com/p/BU1CCw7B-N2/
>>
>>83512451
This board is unreadable with all of the WW shilling going on.
>>
>>83512451
it's shit and a wannabe marvel movie

just look at this shit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Eo--HR72mM
>>
Wonder Woman absolutely doesn't work. I have a tolerance to capeshit but Wonder Woman using her tiny bracers to block bullets kills me.
>>
File: Blunder Bitch.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Blunder Bitch.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>83513732
>>
>>83514489
MoS is The Dark Knight tier, so thanks for your endorsement of Wonder Woman you shit taste retard. Take an IQ test before you voice your opinions as fact next time; I'm certain you'll find that you have no right to have an opinion.
>>
>>83515216
with sound -> >>83515158
>>
>>83515231
What's next for you? Are you gonna spam instagrams for any other blockbusters this year?
>>
>>83515216
>Christian imagery again
Was Snyder working on this scene?
>>
>>83515266
what are you talking about. just helping out. didnt make the video obviously
>>
>>83515266
only the shitty ones

so be on the look out for JUSTass League in November
>>
>>83515300

He has a screenwriting credit, so he likely made it very clear that this was the intention.

I'm glad he's off the future films. Hopefully he takes 5 years off and gets a chance to see how forced and clunky his attempts at subtext and subtlety have been in his films.
>>
File: Catatonic.gif (975KB, 250x227px) Image search: [Google]
Catatonic.gif
975KB, 250x227px
>>83515158
>>83515216
>Ares summons a thunderbolt
>Ares
>Not Zeus

>WW absorves that shit
>fuckin' Jesus pose
>fires back
WHY?
>>
Why does nobody care that Wonder Woman murders a whole bunch of conscripts
>>
>>83515384
it's almost like DC is run by complete retards or something
>>
>>83512451
No, it's incredibly boring and the pacing is all kind of messed up
I honestly dont care about the whole feminity thing that sorrounds it.
I usualy find Marvel/DC films boring because you know exactly how the producers put them together but this one was even more mind numbing than the others
>>
>>83515109
Do you love anything more than you love yourself or do you hate yourself too?
>>
>>83515384
>>83515443

Ares is Zeus son, Ares killed Zeus and took his power, Diana is Zeus' daughter from an Amazon, she used the enchanted bracers as well as her genetic birthright to beat him.
>>
>>83512451
>Decent writing
>I want to fuck ALL the amazons
>decent acting
>Shit special effects
>muh evil Germans
>Remus Lupin as Ares, and his looks were fantastic
6-7/10
>>
>>83512491
fpbp

+1 for giving a professional opinion and personal opinion
>>
>>83512451
I saw it late last night, so after sleeping on it, I give it a solid 7.

There are definitely some corny parts, but I thought the interplay between a woman meeting her first man/men and every guy captivated by her, was good and it made sense. The overuse of slo-mo took it down a notch.

It's easily the best movie of the new DC.

I will say, I really love the instrumental theme song. They played the whole thing during the end credits and it has some awesome parts. I could see using it during workouts.
>>
Not only is the film great. Good action, humor, heart - perfect date movie.

But...

Our hero falls in love with a straight white male and takes his above average D causing feminists everywhere to SEETHE while the movie they thought was "FOR THEM" shows it doesn't give a fuck about them.
>>
>>83512451
Im a DCuck and thought every dceu movie so far was just ok, wonder woman was actually pretty good
>>
>>83515227
No one thinks that. MoS is also a terrible representation of Superman that simply doesn't work.
>>
>>83516459
I hate superman as a character and liked man of steel. I wouldn't call it dark Knight tier though
>>
>>83512491
agreed with you but I actually like how Ares portrayed in the film though
>>
It's comfy. Story is average capeshit. Gadot's beauty and pine are the only good things here. She cant act though
>>
>>83515158
>>83515216
>Autistic manchild screeching
Tells you all you need to know about capeshit and its audience.
>>
>>83512451
Yes, it's not the best cape movie so far this year, This movie has a fairly good plot that just kinda falls down on it's face in the 3rd act. They take the CGI battle route again for whatever reason which kinda messed it up for me, I wanted something more like the no man's land scene at a larger scale y'know? more hand on hand combat like WW1 was. Many of the actors, especially Gadot and Pine, really have chemistry and make their interactions comfy. At at the end of the day she's not a bad woman but it some parts it feels like a supermodel cosplaying as Wonder Woman for 2 hours(which it technically is). I did like that they make her taking charge organic and not "Im a womy so step aside cause I'm obviously better" cringe.

I can give it a 7-8/10. Could've done with less CGI. And the Ares thing should have stayed a metaphor.
>>
this was directed by the same team behind all the other DC movies right?

Why would this be any better than batman and suicide squad?
>>
>>83516547
She's not even beautiful though. Wonder Woman is attractive, but I guarantee it'll come out years down the line that this film, along with Tom Cruise's later work, are the most egregious examples of CGI artists tampering with actors/actresses bodies/faces in post-production.

Hollywood was a fuckin' mistake.
>>
>>83512451
Id say it's better than any marvel flick in the last 5 years. not as good as MoS though.
>>
Haven't seen it but I'm guessing when people say it's good they mean by capeshit standards. So it's probably just as bad as all the other capeshit.
>>
>>83516800

>but I guarantee it'll come out years down the line that this film, along with Tom Cruise's later work

Tom Cruise has plastic surgery and that's it, crying about him being enhanced visually by CG is just pathetic.
>>
It does nothing to connect to BvS.

The action is lack luster and poorly edited. It's not so bad during the first third of the film but is terrible in the last act.

WW abilities are incredibly ill defined. Her strength and durability varies greatly from the beginning of the movie to the end.

The movie ends with a 'happy' ending. German soldiers hugging Americans, Wonder Woman hopefull for mankind. Two things we know won't last, but this idea isn't touched upon leaving you with the feeling of pointlessness.

People compare it to Cap 1 but really it's closer to THOR 1 with an even worse final act.
>>
>>83516825
no when they say it they mean by DC standards so it's dogshit
>>
>>83516936
>It does nothing to connect to BvS.

It wasn't supposed to, that was her origin story.
>>
>>83512451
ITs superior to the average marvel film because it looks like an actual film and not just an expensive tv toy commercial

As a move. ..it's about a 7/10. Everything works well but nothing really mind blowing. It's too long and the ending goes over the top with the big CGI fight
>>
>>83516967
>implying marvel isn't garbage too
They're two sides of the same shitty coin, pleb.
>>
>>83515109
>good thing I'm not a man

Literally never happened
>>
>>83512451
it was ok except for the last part
>>
>>83515109
small clock
>>
>>83516825
By capeshit standards it was amazing, miles above Mister Doctor
>>
>>83512451

Gal Godot has potrayed Wonder woman as the most humane superhero ever, that fucking face she makes when the General says soldiers are expendable, or her face upon walking past all those wounded.

Most likable superhero for sure.
>>
>>83514799

I loved the movie, but that scene where the amazon's fight a handful of Nazis was a bit of joke, they're supposed to defend the world from threats like Ares when they only won a small group of guys with guns because of sheer numbers, if there was a full scale invasion they'd have been rekt by the firepower.
>>
>>83515116
>>villains are really poorly handled.

I didn't expect to see Ares in full armor, so was surprised we did, his face showing through it ruined the look a little though, because the guy didn't look like someone to be scared off, I know it was Ares current disguise but still.
>>
>>83515187

That's a thing Wonder Woman is known to do. Not like the JL cartoon where she doesn't even move her arms, she span around to account for the different positions of the shooters, and she used a Shield in parts where she couldn't use her bracers.

I thought it worked.
>>
>>83516276

This post shows how it actually sensibly undersatands feminism but not to the ridiculous extremes of those idiots moaning about her having sex with a guy. Like you said, it/she has heart, maybe more than any other superhero in my opinion, her main belief is in love and the film gets that across perfectly.
>>
>>83517626
She pulled off the naive but good-hearted person really well. The scene with the general I actually forgot I was watching capeshit.
>>
>>83512491
This, But it is a step in the right direction for DC. Ares was miscast completely. And Gal Gadot can't act, let alone carry a whole movie.
>>
>>83516936
>>83517002

And why would you want to connect to such a shitshow anyway? BvS connected to MoS and look how well that turned out.

>>83517994

Yeah, and when it called for it, she was a convincing warrior, I think maybe they stole the choreographers for Marvel or something because DC fight scenes are usually garbage.

Oh and when she busts into that building and her theme kicks in? Probably a better moment than when it kicked in after she saved Batman in BvS.
>>
>>83513658
>film
>>
>>83515216
Embarrassing.
>>
>>83515158
fucking kill me
>>
im conflicted

on one hand, the movie seems sorta uncynical, and actually not that obnoxiously feminist. so i kinda want it to do well

on the other hand, i want it to bomb, so that leftist snowflakes will feel bad
>>
You know what makes this movie better than MoS/BvS? It isn't bogged down by 'respecting the legacy' or 'legend/origin' of the character, it's not like every Superman film ever that rams the Jesus allegories down your throat ("In time they will join you in the Sun" get the fuck out of here).

It has an origin, sure, but it's not too long and it's not bloated and it certainly doesn't jizz all over the place with how amazing Wonder woman is, even though she turns out to be a God.

And she just...gets on with it, they don't beat us overt he head with how kind hearted she is, she just acts kind hearted. They come close with the message of love, but I think they stop short of becoming twee and sappy and it's a message Gadot portrays in her performance of Wonder Woman.

>>83516667

Maybe in the US, over here we just watch the damn film.
>>
File: IMG_2825.jpg (113KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2825.jpg
113KB, 719x1280px
Best DC movie since MoS.
>>
I'm not a leftist or a feminist. This isn't a clearly leftist movie, other than eye rolling one liners against prejudice "but i was the wrong color" and some typical shoehorned diversity (not as bad as most). it doesn't linger on grrrl power or social justice themes like you'd imagine. it's pretty wholesome overall.

the romance is actually engrossing, great chemistry between the two leads. The jewess is stunningly hot. She has a girlish charm in this movie that was missing from her strictly femme fatale Batman v Superman performance.

It's an exciting movie until the end. I won't spoil anything, it just feels very out of place in the context of the rest of the movie.
>>
File: 012.png (534KB, 1158x606px) Image search: [Google]
012.png
534KB, 1158x606px
As good as Iron Man
>>
So that Nazi who gets super strength was just a red herring?

And that Sniper guy has PTSD right?
>>
>>83518545
>So that Nazi who gets super strength was just a red herring?
He's not a nazi but he was a red herring, sort of. Ares was "whispering" in his ears, so he was a bad guy, but he wasn't Ares himself as Diana believed at first.

>And that Sniper guy has PTSD right?
Yes.
>>
>>83518673

So why did they take him into battle? Isn't that bit insensitive?
>>
>tfw you're such a jaded cunt that you let tens of millions of people die the next time a world war breaks out
>>
>>83518711
people didn't know what PTSD was till after WW1
>>
The movie has an anti war message, and Wonder Woman's idea that all she has to do is kill some supervillain and WW1 will end is presented as naive and foolish when she gets the German general and nothing really happens.

You might think this movie is going to do something clever and subvert your expectations. Like hey, maybe the bad guys aren't brainwashed, they're just people like us who think they're doing the right thing and defending their country. But no, SHE JUST KILLED THE WRONG GUY! Kills Lupin in CGI battle, war over, german and americans hugging it out, even though WW2 happens in 20 years. Retarded fucking movie.
>>
>>83512451
It's hard average

Typical action flick

Gao can't act for fucking shit. Everyone acts circles around her.

The action is very standard with an overdose of slow motion

IN THE NAME OF LOVE

Overall everyone compares it with Batman V Superman but it's more comparable to Ironman however RDJ can act and no hamfisted "I believe in Love" bullshit.

So where as Ironman is about an 8, Wonder Woman is a 6.5.
>>
>>83518713

Are you sure she didn't help?
>>
>>83519243
Also the CGI is awful
>>
>>83516496
>I hate superman as a character and liked man of steel.

This is the whole problem.
>>
>>83519339

Superman films need to stop treating the character like a sacred cow.
>>
Has WW always been a God? Surprised no one has complained about this yet.
>>
>>83512451
It's DC's First Avenger. It has really corny moments, but it's sincere and entertaining. The only stuff I really didn't like were the opening battle and the final boss battle. They felt bloated and Snyderish. But everything else felt pretty solid.
>>
>>83519452
So Superman is the only character who doesn't deserve to be respected? The good Batman, Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine, and even Deadpool movies worked because they respected the characters.
>>
>>83512491
This. The RT score is WAY too generous.
>>
>>83519496
She hasn't but she was retconned into being Zeus's daughter recently.
>>
It's like a marvel movie without the bad stuff of marvel movies
>>
>>83519496
In the comics she currently is, yes.
>>
Anyone else like Elena's portrayal of Doctor Poison?
Always enjoyed the chemical war aspect of WWI.
>>
>>83519819
Dr. Poison and Ludendorff were great. Pinky and the Brain, except they were both Brain.
>>
>>83519593

Germans would have destroyed the Amazons if they had more people, that really irked me.

>>83519621

Respect the character but stop with all this pretentious bullshit they always do, I mean, we fucking get it at this point, he's a boy scout and he's so good and will lead humanity into the sun.

This movie pulled off what they tried with Superman better and it did it effortlessly, (none of this 'let your dad die' bollocks) that said, Cavill is the best Superman we will ever have.

And define 'good Batman' movies, because in BvS he fucking throws a man into a wall so hard he smears blood on the wall when he drops. in Batman Returns we have 'I don't have you stop you from letting yourself die :^)'. Batman's entire thing is that he won't kill anyone ever, it's a pretty big disrespect to have him attach a cable to another car whilst in the Batmobile and fucking drag it across the ground then flip it over onto the roof.

While I'm here, the Nolan trilogy is ashamed of it's comic origins, Scarecrow is confined to just gassing people with a sack on his head, Bane can't even have Venom supplied through his tubes, it had to be adrenaline instead.

>>83519852

Were we supposed to pity her when Ares tried to get WW to kill her?
>>
>>83519727
Like talented lead actors?
>>
>>83512451
I feel like Pine got as much if not more screen time than Gadot lmao
>>
>>83518110
>And why would you want to connect to such a shitshow anyway? BvS connected to MoS and look how well that turned out.

It was kind of a big deal in BvS that Wonder Woman had left the world of men.

But by the end of the WW movie her attitude is the opposite of that. Which means we're going to get another flashback WonderWoman movie.

It hangs over the movie just like World War 2 does. It makes the ending feel pointless. Wonder woman has hope for mankind but really shes gonna lose it in a few years. Wonder Woman defeated Ares and created world peace but really there's just gonna be a worse war in a few years.

I really though they would push the idea that mankind is just flawed, that we werent' ready to be saved. But they didn't, instead they went for a 'happy' ending that doesn't really fit with what we know of history of the world she lives in.
>>
>>83519991

At least let one DC movie not be a cynical, grim dark emo wank.
>>
>>83519970
They were literally coprotagonists.
>>
>>83515158
>>83515216
I'm not one bit surprised after the fuckfest that Doomsday was, what bothers me the most though is who the fuck screams while watching a movie?
>>
>>83519883
>Superman lets his dad die in MoS

God I hated that so much. What shit writing. Only the high-speed Kryptonian fights saved that movie.

Superman 1980 had Clark's best origin story. When his dad died of a heart attack that the most powerful man on Earth was powerless to stop--that shit actually meant something. Made Clark more believable than any later film has done.
>>
>>83520187
>God I hated that so much. What shit writing. Only the high-speed Kryptonian fights saved that movie

Word, Fiora speed blitzing the soldiers was great.

That scene was so incredibly ham fisted though, and a perfect example of what I'm talking about.

Superman movies need more of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl_5UwS57X8

His speech about how it feels to be him is more effective than any of the sentimental bollocks of MoS and it's short and precedes a kick ass scene.
>>
If you liked Man of Steel and BvS, you won't like this

If you disliked MoS and BvS, you will enjoy this
>>
>>83520853

So basically, if you have good taste, you'll like this.
>>
>>83519991
>Which means we're going to get another flashback WonderWoman movie.
No it doesn't. Nobody needs to be spoonfed that America using nuclear warfare fucked Diana up.
>>
File: dLfPsSw.png (346KB, 786x438px) Image search: [Google]
dLfPsSw.png
346KB, 786x438px
You're not going to cry tears of happiness but it's a fun romp.
That's the most disappointing thing about it. I don't like ww comics much but I really enjoyed this film

Meanwhile the movies I was most hyped about like ss and bvs turned out to be utter shit.
>>
>>83515158
oh look an out of context scene that doesn't show Steve and WW's final words or Steve's sacrifice right before or WW sparing Dr Gas' life instead of falling into Ares corruption
>>
>>83516936
>It does nothing to connect to BvS.

what about the opening and ending scene
>>
>>83519496
>Has WW always been a God?

WW is canonically stronger than Superman
>>
>>83521233
[citation needed]
>>
>>83512451
DC is re-shooting/cutting Justice League to focus more on WW due to this films critial and commerical success
>>
>>83516794
>this was directed by the same team behind all the other DC movies right?

Right. Each studio only has one team for all their films. Marvel, Warners, Universal, etc. In total, there's only like a dozen working directors.
>>
>>83520892
if you like cookie cutter capeshit, you will like this

If you like patrician capeshit, you will not
>>
>I believe in love.
>I will destroy yooooouuuuuuu!

actual dialogue from the movie.
>>
>>83512451
Has it been leaked yet?
>>
>>83516794

Because Zack Snyder isn't the director so it's not as pretentious as all fuck like MoS and BvS and the studio didn't literally give the movie to a trailer editing company that had never edited a movie before and had nothing to do with the rest of the production to make it more wacky after the success of Deadpool like how Suicide Squad got butchered.

It reminded me of the Thor movies, an alright mythology themed superhero movie, but very forgettable.
>>
>>83521306
>re-shooting/cutting Justice League
>again

holy fuck that thing is going to be a mess
>>
>>83521233

Not true, but it's interesting that Batman considers her more of a threat than Superman.

>>83521322

Do these 'patricians' wax philosophically about the scene in MoS where Russell Crowe says humanity will join Superman in the sun? Or the scene in Batman vs Superman where Lex explains the painting to Lois?

>>83521403

Why? A Snyder detox is evidently (based off this and MoS) something that would immeasurably improve the film.
>>
>>83521258
new 52 rebirth
>>
>>83521258
>>83521488
>Not true, but it's interesting that Batman considers her more of a threat than Superman.

Except that Superman has never beaten Wonder Woman before EVER! And Wonder Woman has held his life in her hands multiple times through the years.

There isn't that much of a gap between Superman and Wonder Woman, and what little gap there is, Diana compensates for it with her superior fighting knowledge, superior agility and her ability to read movements faster than any other in the world and counter instantly. Not to mention, Diana is a magic heroine and she walks around with magical items. Like her sword of Hephaestus which can cut through anything. Her magic lasso which will bind and restrict Superman or her magic bracelets that would render Superman's most powerful weapon (heat vision) null and void.

Superman can not beat Wonder Woman, that has been suggested many a number of times. Saying Superman can beat Wonder Woman is like saying Batman can beat Superman. Diana has too many advantages in fight
>>
>>83521488
in response to your response of >>83521403
how many movies have you seen where one director left, the studio hired another, he reshot a bunch of things, and it turned out being a tonally consistent and well-rounded movie?
>>
>>83521488
>Do these 'patricians' wax philosophically about the scene in MoS where Russell Crowe says humanity will join Superman in the sun? Or the scene in Batman vs Superman where Lex explains the painting to Lois?

at the end of the day, it's the patrician CAPESHIT and it's better than cookie cutter predictable reddit-humor capeshit
>>
Why don't you just go see it for yourself? That's the only way to ever know.
>>
>>83517752
>that scene where the amazon's fight a handful of Nazis

Is dis nigga srs?
>>
>>83521624

I can't think of any, but I have seen several Snyder movies and they weren't great, I'm sorry about his daughter but this is a blessing in disguise as far I'm concerned.
>>
>>83521734

It happens.
>>
File: 415.jpg (926KB, 1484x2158px) Image search: [Google]
415.jpg
926KB, 1484x2158px
>>83514489
>>83515227
>guy voices reasonable opinion
>babbling retard starts insulting his intelligence because he didn't enjoy a superhero film

Welcome to /tv/
>>
>>83521802
Not him, but I think he's taking issue with "Nazis"

It's WWI
>>
>>83521761
i don't know, zack can direct pretty well when he has good material (watchmen director's cut,) so if justice league was written well, I think it could have been a good movie.
Joss Whedon has been more consistent than Snyder, but i think Avengers made him a little too big for his britches. Age of Ultron made him stuff too much into it (whether or not the studio forced that on him, I don't know.) Justice League is introducing multiple principle characters in the same movie. Again. Like suicide squad. I don't think many people can make something like that work, I certainly haven't seen that work very often, at least not in superhero films.
>>
>>83521802
I'm embarrassed to post in the same threads as people like you. What year did you drop out of school?
>>
39 MILLION FRIDAY!

DROP 70% IN WEEK TWO INCOMING!
>>
>>83515415
I know right? I haven't seen the movie, and it looks decent, but that bothers the FUCK out of me, she is killing fucking teenagers who are fighting because they were told to, and she's the fucking hero?
>>
in the sequel, will she fight palestine?
>>
>>83522010

All a bunch of krauts anyway tbqfh.
>>
>>83521233
Absolutely fucking wrong
>>
>>83521615
>superior fighting knowledge

When you're both mountain busters, does that actually matter?
>>
>>83512451
I have seen it and it's hands down the best movie about a vajoinda-having invincible demigodess ever

Better than Supergirl & L Carter WW by yards
>>
>>83522172

Unlikely. Unlike the rest of the DCEU this is getting good word of mouth
>>
>>83522481
a person that has fighting knowledge will always beat someone who just throws haymakers
>>
It's more of the same. Another mediocre superhero movie with many instances of bad action that's not worth your time or money.
>>
>>83515216
holy fucking shit. I was never going to see this shitty movie, but this is just embarrassing. jesus christ
>>
>>83523829
LOVE TARS. LOVE
>>
>>83512451
>no feminism
>no leftist shilling
Hey anon, guess what, a lot of films have themes of feminism and leftism. You're gonna have to break out of the cheeto den to figure that out though, instead of rewatching TRP documentary and Pulp Fiction
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.