[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember the Simpsons? This is them now: https://youtu.be/B

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: the-simpsons-gay-wedding__oPt.jpg (33KB, 450x405px) Image search: [Google]
the-simpsons-gay-wedding__oPt.jpg
33KB, 450x405px
Remember the Simpsons?

This is them now:
https://youtu.be/B_jx8-VJ820

Feel old yet?
>>
>>83510476
>Marge reads the rules out loud when they are plainly visible on screen

Old Simpsons wouldn't even have given you enough time to read them all the way through because they aren't that important.
>>
>>83510476

Curves is a gym for fat old women.
>>
>>83510476
Why is this series still alive?
>>
>>83510526
What's a gym?
>>
>>83510569
That's how much power the simpsons has. Even after all these years and this huge drop in quality enough people still tune into it to justify renewing it every season.
>>
>>83510514
This episode is ancient.
>>
>>83510590
A place where you go to work out and exercise.

I got your reference. what's a gime?
>>
>>83510611
It can't be much older than 2007. That's recent enough.
>>
>>83510476
That was pretty funny tbqhdesu
>>
>>83510569
Because of merchandising.

Nobody actually watches the Simpsons anymore. They still use Nielson ratings that were outdated and useless even back when they were invented, despite the fact that everyone has TV boxes now that can give detailed per minute statistics of who saw what and when.
They use it to trick advertisers, and I guess they all fall for it, because they are all dumb women and diversity hires or something
>>
>Remember the family jewels, son
Why did homer openly talk about his balls with his kids
>>
>>83510476
isn't this episode still a decade old?
>>
>>83510476
For me personally, this is probably my favourite episode post season 10. It's actually quite cleverly written and has decent laughs from start to finish.
>>
geez all these comments about "sexism" and "femenism" blah blah its a cartoon its not real all of this is based around humour stop trying to bring social bullshit into this.
>>
>>83510476
That was alright, actually. Not amazing writing but it's not terrible. I could watch this episode.
>>
>>83510629
>2007 was a decade ago
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.