[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDE I'M VOICE ACTING RICK&MORTY WHILE DRUNK HAHAHA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_4.png (973KB, 1610x973px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_4.png
973KB, 1610x973px
DUDE I'M VOICE ACTING RICK&MORTY WHILE DRUNK HAHAHA DO YOU SEE THAT??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ0Yn1fqugg
>>
Look up Paul McCartney and John Lennon high off their fucking asses trying to sing And Your Bird Can Sing and tell me it's any different.
>>
imagine making this thread?
>>
>>83507926
both are cringey shit.
>>
>>83507952

Both are irrelevant to the finished product.
>>
>>83507926
Why would anyone think it's different? Are you mistaking us for baby boomers who jerk their dicks over every mediocre thing shit out by hygiene-challenged degenerates in the 1960s?
>>
>>83507952
>cringey

Reddit
>>
>>83507926
No fuck you.
>>
File: Brianna.jpg (39KB, 479x553px) Image search: [Google]
Brianna.jpg
39KB, 479x553px
>>83507864
>>83507952
D'aww he'th angwy becauth thomeone ith getting paided to have fun AND be dwunk

Wook at angwy babby, wook
>>
>>83507864
It's funny because Dan Harmon is a high-functioning alcoholic too.
>>
File: im okay with this.png (17KB, 379x214px) Image search: [Google]
im okay with this.png
17KB, 379x214px
>>83507864
Yeah, fuck them for having a good time and trying something new to improve their show and turning it into a little promo. This is unacceptable for some reason.
>>
>>83508160
>functioning
nope
>>
>>83507864
this guy is an absolute legend

I think one day this show will finally bridge the divide between 4chan and reddit
>>
Dan Harmon is legitimately a mad genius. Unfortunately like most creatives, upon proving himself he completely drops any effort or ambition. It's important to recognise his talent but he needs a coach/mentor/boss to reign him in. This falls down because he's a thin skinned immature pussy with no exposure to the "real world" and normally gets his way due to studio exec's inability or disinterest when it comes to asset management. Sure he's great, but he's pissing up his own statue and he's only got a couple seasons left of whatever in him. Waste of a brilliant writer iiabhwymf
>>
>>83507864

Do you actively search for videos of people having fun just to create threads like these? I'm interested.
>>
>>83507864
been thinking about watching this show and this just totally made me lose interest.
>>
>>83507864
I TURNED MY SELF INTO A PICkLE MORTYYYYYYYYY
>>
Why do people always say "Don't have tequila!!!!!!"? My hangovers are never any worse with tequila.

Also 4 shots doesn't seem like that much imo, not enough to make me get shitfaced
>>
>>83511605
All I've heard is that some people become violent drunks on tequila, even if they aren't usually.
>>
Women ruin everything. AGAIN

Can't wait for the women only screenplay episode of the 3rd season guys, it's gonna be hella epic and diverse! :^)
>>
>>83511605
It's clearly just some excuse to be an asshole, it's just like any other liquor, but people hear that stupid myth growing up and when they finally drink tequila they tell themselves it's different from other liquors when it simply isn't. I agree, tequila isn't any worse hangover-wise nor does it magically turn my drunken self into a raging asshole.

4 shots is enough to do some damage on a half-empty stomach if all are taken in under 30 minutes but yes, he's clearly hamming it up. Roiland is clearly a drinker, he's putting on a show because this is just an advertisement to keep redditors satiated.
>>
>>83511485
>a couple of season left
they've already used up their couple of seasons, why do you think season 3 is taking so long
>>
>>83511605
i say it mainly because it is revolting, how anyone can choose to drink that filth is beyond me
>>
>>83512194
You stick to your reckorderligs then, pussy boy
>>
this is bullshit. theres no way a workplace would allow you to work drunk unless they are willing to completely forego their insurance
>>
>>83512243
>i choose to drink liquid shit because I'M A MAN!
lmao k
>>
>>83511732
This.
>>
>>83512247
It's their own company, they can do whatever they damn well want.
>>
SHIT ON THE FLOOR
>>
>haha wow he had five beers and a shot
>wow man haha he must have been totally wasted dude
>lol it was so funny i was so drunk man haha

this faggots were such dweebs in highschool you just know it
>>
How can anyone unironically find this show funny and entertaining?

Then again this is the board where capeshit and game of thrones are discussed on an endless loop so nothing surprises me with the garbage tastes people have here
>>
>
>
>
>>
>>83507926
The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.
>>
>>83512026
Eh, i don't think it's fair to group the entire Rick and Morty staff with harmon. He is the face the face and they get money granted on the back of his successes. While the rest of the crew may be young and full of creative juices, he has quite vocally made everyone aware that he's more than happy being a grumpy hard to work with motherfucker - shit it's what his entire OOC is based on. Rick and Morty was great while it lasted, lets see if he can do much past season 3. Harmon is too busy hating everyone and enjoying his rabid if slightly mimicy fanbase to change things. Roiland on the other hand is still looking for his big break and has is stuck in a helms deep scenario.
>>
I dont get it, what's wrong with him drinking? Like I get there's probably a stigma against doing your professional work professionally in a professional context while drunk, but for him it's a method of improving his character. I dont get it.
>>
>the rat pack drink before and during their performances
>DUDE PINNACLE OF MANHOOD LOOK AT THOSE ALPHAS

>some other nigger drinks before and during his performance
>DUDE ALCOHOL DEGENERATE REDDIT LMAO
>>
>>83511605
I get drunk on about 2 litres of 7% cider my man we're not all badasses
>>
am i the only one who genuinely likes jaegermeister?
>>
>>83512427
things that never happen
>>
File: yung-rich-negroes.jpg (35KB, 620x307px) Image search: [Google]
yung-rich-negroes.jpg
35KB, 620x307px
>>83512348
MIGOS >>> THE BEATLES
>>
>>83512433
>3 pints of cider and he's wasted

you must be a manlet or a woman
>>
>>83512433
you think you're a wuss? i get drunk on 40cl of 5% cider
>>
>>83512434
No. But it's a bad drink to get trashed on and any time I drink I'm looking to get obliterated. I'd have a shooter of it if someone offered but not much more than that.
>>
>>83512458
Closer to 4. No, I'm 6ft and 175lbs. I don't drink often though.
>>
>>83512427
I think it's more to do with the fact that the rat pack were actually funny and reddit and morty is the most cringeworthy, unimaginative show to ever exist and only overweight cat-owning neckbeards enjoy it
>>
>>83512427

The rat pack drank because they enjoyed it not because it was "lol i'm so zany and random!! :D" redditer shittyness
>>
>>83511647
What kind of liquor you drink doesn't affect your mood.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.