[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you hear anything about a Series of Unfortunate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0228.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0228.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
Why don't you hear anything about a Series of Unfortunate Events? I thought it was a big success but no one ever talks about it

Was it forgettable?
>>
le american doogie houser man

xDDd

barney a real man yes yes make sex with the woman! :D
>>
>>83507299
it was shit. very bland production design, horrible intro, NPH was terrible. I heard they originally wanted Alan Rickman which would probably have been very interesting, but NPH was a charisma vaccum, just recasting Jim Carrey would have been a better move. The movie was better.
>>
>>83507299
It wasn't awful other than the children's acting. It seemed so passionless compared to the movie. I already had low expectations from the beginning so the fact that a lot of the characters were changed for muh diversity didn't even bother me as much as the fact that all the adults in the show were so awfully stupid it was just annoying at that point. For what it's worth, Patrick Warburton is a disease.
>tl;dr the story was portrayed decently but was too underwhelmingly average to be special
>>
Because Niel Patrick Harris is a literal meme actor and is annoying in whatever he's in.
>>
>>83507299
Are you new? There was threads everyday about this show. Bookfags would come in threads and redpill anons about the lore left and right. It's been out long enough, everyone just stopped caring. Same ordeal happened with pic related
>>
>>83507453
t. 20 year old who recognizes HIMYM is a meme but is too young to fully appreciate Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle
>>
>>83507483
Harold and Kumar is a reddit movie
>>
>>83507299
i would never watch something like this. looks cringey and horrible
>>
>>83507561
The original was fine, the sequels are Reddit >>83508149
>>
>>83507425
>t all the adults in the show were so awfully stupid it was just annoying at that point.

Isn't this the point?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.