[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1b OPYbBO0o WHAT THE FUCK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: CU.jpg (76KB, 1624x1153px) Image search: [Google]
CU.jpg
76KB, 1624x1153px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1bOPYbBO0o

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BITCH TALKING ABOUT HOW THE FUCK DOES THE AUDIENCE EVEN HAVE INTENTIONS
>>
>>83506710
Anon you're an idiot.

No, I didn't like the scene. I haven't even liked the show for 3 seasons. But you are an idiot.
>>
someone redpill me why Spacey can get away with this?
>>
Season 1 and 2 had to be good cause this was Netflix's flagship show. I remember when this first came out, everyone was talking about how "netflix is now making HBO tier dramas". By season 3, Netflix had come into it's own, and sure enough, the show's quality has taken a backseat, because now it's just a cog in the wheel of silicon valley's CEO gamesmanship.

Art CEOs are going to spend 2016-2021 (culture operates in 5 year intervals) testing the diversity grounds. How successful will house of cards be in replacing quality with diversity? How impressionable will our culture be when buzzfeed/salon articles say "house of cards is way better now that womyn are in charge and you're an alt-right sexist if you disagree"? Is it in our best interest to push that narrative, or is society not digesting that and should we spend 2022-2027 doing a "return to wholesomeness/new sincerity" cultural tour? CEOs and companies don't give a shit either way, they're here for the money and are all going to die anyway.

Just recognize that chatting about TV shows on the internet is mental slavery for the wealthy class. You think you're off the clock making this thread, you're not, you're putting in overtime. Unpaid.
>>
Some writer obviously watched Mr. Robot last season

I really hate this show, I get it, it's just so fucking self-satisfied all the time. Oooh look how clever we are look how cynical we are. Annoying.
>>
>>83506710
Frank vs Claire arcs always bring down this series. Without exception. The show would have been better if Claire was assassinated in that scene with the paint thrower.
>>
>>83507408
>culture operates in 5 year intervals
we haven't instituted the Ministry of Art yet to accomplish this great feat

cultural components operate in 5-20 year intervals depending on the type of culture and the quality of the components for this time period
>>
>>83507827
Claire should have been shot in the crossfire by Lucas at one of the events if they wanted to build up tension and explore Francis's character in an interesting way.

Instead Francis gets shot and Claire uncharacteristically doesn't screw everything up with her antics. At least it seems like next season they will build her character up as a person who is being controlled by her two advisers, unless they decide this is too sexist and rewrite her character as a clone of Margaret Thatcher even though one of the advisers is a strong female character.
>>
>>83506710
Christ this scene was cringey. the show is like a parody of itself now.
>>
>>83508137
I know right? It feels like this season was written by someone that had only read a brief description of what House of Cards is.

Or some Executive Producer/Director meddling to give a character a greater role.
>>
>>83508213
The gradual decline down from season 1 is crazy.
>>
>>83508213
Do you have some sort of selective memory? Claire has been a major character since episode 1 lmao
>>
>>83506710
wtf I don't even remember this scene
>>
>>83508389
Do you have some sort of inability to read?

I never said Claire wasn't a major character, but she wasn't the main draw. People didnt watch the show for Claire, they watch it for Francis. Yes she was very good in season 1 and alright in 2 but that was because she was her OWN character, similar to Frank but with emotion that made sense. Now she throws bitch fits at the drop of a hat and swaps between being ruthless and being useless.
>>
>>83506710
>video cuts off before Claire finishes her last word
perfect

>>83508483
I didn't either, not kidding at all

watched this when I was going to sleep because who cares at this point, so maybe it was before netflix decided to pause
>>
>>83508536
>Man of the people
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.