[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this scene is so fucked https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFN 4Bb7wcog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 353
Thread images: 31

File: wtf.jpg (287KB, 1396x799px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
287KB, 1396x799px
this scene is so fucked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFN4Bb7wcog
>>
>>83505028
scary shit
>>
fuck i mean you might as well struggle right

i guess they might have thought simple robbery until he starts FUCKING STABBING THEM
>>
>>83505028
can someone explain why you find this scene so disturbing?
its a good scene but i just dont see why people make a big deal out of this
Ive certainly seen worse
>>
>>83505084
Liberals. Nothing bad or real has ever happened to them, they think that being witty or not-awkward is more important than anything else, and they cannot imagine that a man with a college degree could be hurt by a man without one. Cf Downey's character stumbling into the dark building, calling out.
Now that you've brought that up, I think I'll re-watch this ...
>>
>>83505028
If they're tying the ropes themselves why not half-ass it so its easier to break out of them?
>>
>>83505266
it really happened. the scene is barely dressed up or dramatized at all.
>>
Probably the only serial killer scene that disturbs me, besides the family scene in Henry:PoaSK
>>
>>83505084
Every single fucking liberal talks about how criminals are logical and reasonable people, and about how compliance guarantees safety. They thought they were merely being robbed.
>>
>>83505266
It's not even close to being the worse thing a serial killer has done. There are thousands of incidents that really happened worse than this one
>>
>>83505328
They used to do this type of movie more.
>>
Why are white men so demented?
>>
>>83505028
kinda bad but alteast he didn't torture them next. Normally once a talker like that gets you bound, he tortures the shit out of you.
>>
>>83505291
What the fuck?
How do you know they were liberals?
Is this actually in the script, or were the real people as you describe?
If not, you really need to stop putting your /pol/ filter over every event that's ever transpired.
>>
>>83505310
right after the killer ties up the girl he says "oh she tied yours loose didnt she" and tightens the one on the guy
>>
>>83505084
If you ever get a chance you should read Miller's Meditations on Violence. If an armed person ever tries to get you to follow them to a secluded area, or if you're in a secluded area and they try to restrain you, fight for your fucking life because chances are you're going to be tortured then murdered.
>>
I can't imagine not just rushing him and smashing his head into the dirt.
>>
>>83505334
I bet complying with armed robbers more often than not is a better idea.
>>
>>83505291
your post reminded me of that webm of some scrawny white guy walking down the pack of feral teenaged chimps and he as he passes them he yawns to signal that he is calm and cool, then gets decked in one hit
>>
Doubt it actually happened. Why would someone first tie someone up and THEN stab them and for no reason.
>>
I thought the 60s were peaceful without black people and minorities committing crime?
>>
>>83505328
>>83505370
there's still no way to know what the killer and the couple talked about

they can only infer general details from the crime scene

the part about the "pre-law" degree was weird, same with the "is the gun loaded" part
>>
fuck can you imagine the adrenaline rush and high you would get from doing that to someone?
>>
>>83505443
The guy survived in real life.
>>
>>83505420
this
>>
File: gacy312.jpg (66KB, 400x474px) Image search: [Google]
gacy312.jpg
66KB, 400x474px
>>83505437
>I thought the 60s were peaceful without black people and minorities committing crime?
>drinking the /pol/ kool aid
>>
>>83505432
>why would someone tie someone up so they cannot escape or fight back and knowing already they have every intention of murdering the person
>>
>>83505432
i was wondering this myself, and i think it's because he wants to progress from shooting people to something more personal with the stabbing

but he cant risk them getting away so he uses the whole escaped prisoner angle to trick them into complying

the kid thinks he's just going to leave them there tied up and steal the car
>>
>>83505266
don't really have a full breakdown but one thing that makes the scene so jarring is that it takes place in broad daylight. fincher is a master at using darkness and shadows and rain to set the mood for when something fucked up is about to happen so when the scene opens on broad daylight on a sunny day the signals you're used to seeing in a fincher movie get all confused and you mistakenly believe that they won't actually be killed. then they're killed.
>>
>>83505411
Protip, my record-correcting friend: this isn't a matter of what's in the "script." This really happened to actual people.
You're probably too young to know this but in the seventies there was a sharp swerve right from idealism into reality and sensible paranoia, and serial killers and cultists were a major reason that happened.
>>
>>83505443
Watch the movie again, guy survived.

https://youtu.be/IP3tlUjU-RI?t=2m12s
>>
>>83505460
how fucking half ass were this guy's methods if the kid in the intro survived the shooting and this guy survives a stabbing
>>
>>83505432
AT LEAST YOU CAN TALK
>>
>>83505424
Gonna need sauce on that pal
>>83505291
Great analysis, serious. That other faggot just doesn't get it. /pol/ is always right
>>
>Give me the delegates, Dahnald.
>>
>>83505424
So you honestly think that dissent should be silenced with physical violence. How authentically African.
>>
Has anyone here ever been mugged? If so, please share stories.
>>
>>83505521
It's kind of hard to kill someone by stabbing them. He stabbed him wifht times, what do you want! I suspect once you're stabbing people, the adrenaline kicks in and you fuck up.
>>
how the cgi worked in this film, some of it is pretty subtle

for the OP scene breakdown to go 4:25

https://youtu.be/xW2xhBSfFps?t=264
>>
>>83505424
Well they wanted to rob him and steal his backpack dude should of known to go to the other side of the street
>>
>>83505432
>Doubt it actually happened
I doubt you actually typed this. Why would someone pretend to be insightful and THEN say something so completely retarded for no reason.
>>
>>83505084
>>83505491
but i saw it coming as soon as the scene starts
the movie is about the zodiac KILLER
i didnt need some clue about the time of day, I just needed to see his costume and i knew
>>
>>83505571
After the Zimmerman thing happened I had this huge fight wth my dad where he insisted that effectively there was no such thing as a right to self defense, that it would be better to die than to hurt others.
>>
>>83505589
I know a guy who got mugged walking home late in a shitty part of Brooklyn. He just gave the guy his cash, and the guy left. He called the cops but they never found him. Shock.
>>
>>83505266
I think it's because a lot of men completely relate to the man in this scene. Every man fantasizes about saving the day and impressing the girl but when actually confronted with no means of defending yourself what can you do but comply like a fucking cuck? It's a dreadful powerlessness. More gruesome things have been done to people, but this small scale murder was not a "truth is stranger than fiction" scenario, nothing felt strange about it at all and that's terrifying. Your brain freezes along with the guy's, running through all sorts of scenarios of what you might do, but you can't do shit. It's the compliance that goes utterly unrewarded that fills people with long lasting fear.

Buy a gun.
>>
>>83505513
That swerve was largely caused by the mass media, there have always been serial killers and other malicious people.

What point are you trying to make exactly?
Paranoia and realism aren't inherently right wing, although I know you think that everything you agree with must conform to the arbitrary political dichotomy you desperately need to believe in in order to differentiate yourself from others and enhance your feelings of superiority.
>>
>>83505589
friend's dad got bricked in the head by some """thugs""" and got his shit tooken

they didnt fuck him up any worse though
>>
>>83505627
But being a libcuck he thought it was waycis and decided to walk into a slaughter.
>>
How does one even become a serial killer like that. Even in this day and age, there was a serial killer by me that would kill hookers and prop them up in poses near major road ways. Aren't these people scared that they will be caught and spend the rest of their life in jail.
>>
>>83505685
thats fuuuucked. where are you from?
>>
If I was in that scene I'd say don't worry babe I got this under control, duck dodge and weave all of zodiac's bullets running full pelt right at him while screaming zodiac is scared he's shitting his pants he doesn't know what's gonna happen i flying roundhouse his jaw grab his neck between my feet use my body weight to spin around him and then clench my legs together snap his neck fully and send him flying like a catapult into the side of my car, no sweat
>>
>>83505675
a gun in this scene wouldnt even have helped

what is he gonna have it on his hip while laying in the grass taking in a sunny day with his girl?

he doesn't even give a fuck about the killer watching them until the girl screams about teh gun, by then if he goes for his own he'd just get shot

sometimes there is no way out
>>
>>83505291
>being witty or not-awkward is more important than anything else

Damn, hit the nail on the head.
>>
>>83505645
What a nice thief. Exactly what guarantee did your friend have that he wasn't going to get raped or mutilated other than the good will of the man stealing from him?
>>
>>83505710
this was also in jersey/ny. probably trenton
>>
>>83505740
Uh, none, I guess?
>>
>>83505579
I don't think he was implying that at all, anon
>>
shitposting has made serial killing obsolete
>>
>>83505718
I was just being cheek with the gun comment. I know it likely wouldn't have changed anything. It's a moment of total vulnerability that you recognize, there is no scenario in which you have your gun on hand when sitting down for a picnic. That's why it's scary.
>>
Girl I know actually said this before

"As a white women, if I see a black guy walking behind me at night and I get scared, it's my moral duty to think if I'm scared because he is black or if it's an actual threat and to act accordingly so I don't put more racism in the world"
>>
>>83505675
Absolutely. Very well Put.
>>83505718
>what is he gonna have it on his hip while laying in the grass
True, but It's entirely possible.
>then if he goes for his own he'd just get shot
Still a better scenario than what happened.
>>
>>83505521
Although the Zodiac claimed 37 murders in letters to the newspapers, investigators agree on only seven confirmed victims, two of whom survived. I don't think it's coincidental both survivors are male, he probably was more thorough with the females, since the fact that he's attacking young couples might suggest he felt in some way thretened, rejected, or jelous of their relationship. His last kill was in an attempr to through everyone off his pattern and claim further kills.
>>
>>83505683
I'm sorry but that's just you making things up. The media wasn't as immersive as it is now and it was reacting to letters to the ediitor and reporting facts. The mood palpably changed and numerous observers wrote about it.
>there have always been the same level of cults and serial killers as prowled California in the 70s
No. Please read more.
>>
>>83505589
I was reverse mugged. Some dude stole some shit from me when I wasn't looking, so I confronted him about it then he fucking put a knife up to my throat and told me to fuck off or he'll kill me. I fucked off pretty quickly of course.
>>
>>83505579
What in the fuck are you on about ?
>>
>>83505834
In fact it's not, because the guy lived.
>>
>>83505812
i like to think i'm pretty openminded on guns. even had my concealed carry license in another state

but i feel like a huge part of that pro-gun population thinks it's always going to save their ass, when there are still so many situations like this that where you'll have no chance to use it, or it will get used on you. same thing with a mugging. if you get jumped from behind you aren't gonna mozambique drill your way out of it
>>
>>83505718
You can start by not being a fucking cuck and buying some time for your girlfriend to run away. If I'm going to go down, I'm going to go down swinging not getting stabbed while hog tied like a retard.
>>
>>83505891
Feel like this is a fantasy you have, and you would just comply.
>>
>>83505891
>i know exactly how i would react in a stressful and terrifying scenario

sure thing buddy
>>
>>83505737
Right, notice how he asks to be shown that the gun is loaded? That's a proof of being superficially in control. It's like joshing with a traffic cop as you calmly fold up the ticket.
>>
>>83505891
Nice cucked move. Kill yourself for your gf and have chad pounding that pussy after your funeral.
>>
>>83505915
yeah these bits of dialogue are weird but he's still getting killed regardless because the whole prisoner story is a ruse

i wouldnt say a fucking word beyond doing what he asked, definitely not making smart ass comments
>>
>>83505413
give me a brief rundown on what to do in violent situations
>>
>>83505028
kek I thought men were supposed to be manlier back then?
>>
>>83505628
lool
>>
>>83505867
Read what that is replying to.
>>
>>83505909
>>83505910
So you would rather just lie there and get stabbed be my guest. Less weaklings in the world.
>>
File: mystery man.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mystery man.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>83505028
Just hand them over and we can all go home
>>
>>83505437
>>83505951

This. It's all a lie.
>>
>>83505986
I have no idea what I would do, but I think you're an edgelord and would comply like most people.
>>
>>83505291

yea. I see it all the time in my profession. It's such a passive aggressive thing to do, especially when they are complying.
>>
>>83505883
You're right. A gun is a chance, not a guarantee. So where there is no guarantee, why give up your chance?
>>
>>83505986
the point is you dont know whether it's a robbery or not, and you want to believe it is

that's like saying the people on the 9/11 flights were cucks because they didn't resist. they assumed it was some kind of run of the mill hijacking and if they complied they would be fine. if they knew it was a kamikaze mission they would have done more
>>
>>83505589
I had a drug addict ask me for my money but I ran away, I ran for like 20 minutes and I don't think he even chased me
>>
>>83505705
The ones that do that kind of shit want to be seen and recognized, It's part of the fun.
I remember this one serial killer who strangled hookers with panty hose, he became a journalist just so he could come up and talk to their relatives and the police about it.
>>
>>83505641
I'm vegan and that's dumb
>>
>>83505883
You have to have the proper attitude to go along with the weapon. Like, if you look at >>83505813, the mentality of that women is absolutely insane to me. I'm a young and fairly strong ethnic looking guy who usually carries a CCW, and there is no way I'm having some random guy of any race walk behind me at night. If I sense that someone is getting too close to me, I'm crossing the street, putting my hand on my pistol and keeping in my peripheral vision. If they get offended by that well tough shit, my safety > someone else's feelings.
>>
>>83506027
If he said give me your wallet I would have complied. But not if he was going to tie me up
>>
>>83506027
Obviously like 99% of the time it's going to be a robbery. Complying is objectively the most life-preserving move.
>>
>>83506080
he thinks the 'prisoner' is tying him up so he doesn't immediately get the cops after he steals their car

fucked situation regardless. damned if you do and if you dont
>>
>>83505705
I can't remember the name of the guy but there was some FBI guy that dealt with serial killers on some podcast and he said that serial killers usually get away with it for so long since there's no reason to suspect them.

If you're just killing random people there is nothing to tie you to it. All the DNA/footprints/fingerprints means nothing if they don't know who you are.
>>
>>83505519

I can't believe how calm and cognizant this man is. Amazing.
>>
>>83505641
My father, too, is a tragically blinded liberal. I've given up. I think the big difference is that his generation wasn't raised on Liveleak videos, which show the true, feral nature of niggers.
>>
>>83506069
What happened was, he said Zimmerman wasn't hurt enough to justify shooting Martin, so I asked at what point he thought it would be okay. His answer was "that trucker guy in LA," in other words Reginald Denny, the guy who was pulled from his truck and beaten unconscious by a mob. So in other words, die.
>>
>>83505641
No offense, but your dad sounds like a cucked idiot.
>>
>>83506035
Something like this happened to me, it was like 2am and went for a snack because I was hungry and some obviously drugged guys switched to my side of the street I swear one of them had a knife on his hand, they were yelling and laughing, they just passed by my side and didnt even looked at me. I was shocked because I like in a dangerous place at Mexico.
Until this day I dont know what the fuck happened
>>
>>83505589
Yes. This guy said he was selling weed and I wanted to pick some up for this party in highschool. So I gave him 20 dollars and he gave me a baggie and I found out later it was oregano. The whole situation was pretty terrifying and I would have called the police but I didn't want them to know I was buying an illigal drug
>>
>>83506138
He got loose and crawled to the road to get help. Pretty impressive, really.
>>
>>83505589
Uncle got mugged in Baltimore like a month ago. Guy came up behind him in a parking garage with a gun and told him to hand over his wallet. He did and the guy took off
>>
>>83506022
fuck someone posted a story here about this NYC mugging that is really relevant

basically this crew of white people gets held up by roving black crew who's been going around mugging people all night. white people gave up their shit, and then the girl got cocky and said something right when the whole thing was basically over

and the guy shot her in the head
>>
>>83506027
they were cucks. a group of football players and ruggers took down the plane in PA
>>
>>83506130
My thing is that there are so many camera's nowadays and social media and how you can just instantly post videos/pictures/texts up of anything that being a serial killer nowadays is just way way too risky.
>>
>>83505310
maybe pay attention to the movie instead of being retarded next time
>>
>>83506233
They knew the hijakers were going to crash the plane by that point.
>>
>>83506242
That's why you do it at night.

Even in LA you have major roads that are empty at 3am
>>
>>83506233
you're missing the point. they acted because they had contact with relatives on the ground who told them it was a guaranteed one-way trip unless they did something. none of the other flights had that info.
>>
>>83506138
>>83506210
It's a bit jimmy rustling how everyone here says he's a cuck and that keeping his cool was the worst of the worst, when in reality is what saved his life.
>>
>>83506233
I'm virtually certain that plane was shot down by US fighter jets and the whole United 93 uprising storyline was just a feel good coverup. I mean, it would have been the logical decision. At that point, all three other planes had been flown into their targets, so obviously the government understood that this wasn't going to be a hijacking and the people on board were doomed anyway. There would be no reason to allow the plane to continue heading toward D.C, where it would have most assuredly been used to kill hundreds of additional people.
>>
File: 1478857179206.jpg (18KB, 536x221px) Image search: [Google]
1478857179206.jpg
18KB, 536x221px
>>83505589
>>
>>83505413
That sounds like common sense
>>
>>83505891
they didn't know they were going to get stabbed tough guy

you're telling me you'd risk you and your gf's life even when you're under the impression that you can survive if you just comply? retard
>>
I watched this on netflix a few months ago and I swear the bit where she's flipped over and stabbed from the front is cut out

I was disappointed
>>
File: 1392853723_frank_ocean_86.jpg (324KB, 1022x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1392853723_frank_ocean_86.jpg
324KB, 1022x1022px
>>83505424
>webm of some scrawny white guy walking down the pack of feral teenaged chimps and he as he passes them he yawns to signal that he is calm and cool, then gets decked in one hit
seriously is no one going to post it?
>>
File: 1430328615319s.jpg (6KB, 192x182px) Image search: [Google]
1430328615319s.jpg
6KB, 192x182px
>tfw got ostracized from friends because when GTA V came out I said that the stabbing mechanics were really satisfying
>>
File: EDcuAvo.jpg (138KB, 1039x780px) Image search: [Google]
EDcuAvo.jpg
138KB, 1039x780px
>>83506318
>>83506387
Mark Wahlberg was scheduled for that flight and confirmed he would've killed those turban headed hajjis if he was on board.

I mean they had box cutters, just put your shoes on your feet and charge, unlike the pussies who died.
>>
>>83506387
That would be near impossible to cover up. Someone would have told or even found evidence.
>>
>>83506222
>girl got cocky and said something right when the whole thing was basically over
Fucking Typical
>>
>>83505986
The zodiac in the movie was 200+ lbs, probably much heavier. I dont know how big you are, but you would'nt be armed to the teeth like he was either. You'd comply like the bitch that you are
>>
>>83505589
February 14th about 3am, walking home after some sweet lesbo sex. 3 guys try to jump me, fend all three of them off, even got to take out my poket knife and get some cuts on one of them.
>>
>>83506390
this is an old joke

I even heard joe pasquale tell it so it must be really fucking old
>>
>>83506454
This is dumb because the passengers all thought they had a bomb and every hijacking before this one ended peacefully.
>>
>>83506454
shoes on your hands, I meant
>>
>>83506454
The terrorists weren't Vietnamese
>>
File: 1412274614177.png (2KB, 142x138px) Image search: [Google]
1412274614177.png
2KB, 142x138px
>>83505589
Got mugged in Paris a few years ago when I was there visiting a friend. Dude walked up behind us as we were leaving a bar; he pointed a gun at us and told me to throw my wallet on the ground and my friend to drop her purse, then told us to run away in the opposite direction. It was a surreal experience. I didn't feel scared or unnerved at all until a few minutes after the fact when I realized he could have just killed us both on the spot, and then I freaked the fuck out.

Also got mugged in Bangkok by some druggy with a knife about a year ago.

Anyways, at the end of the day if someone has a weapon you should always do what they say. 99% of the time they're not trying to murder a stranger, they're just trying to rob you. The biggest risk you can take is putting them in a situation where they feel like they have to defend themselves.
>>
>>83506519
there are no guns in western europe
>>
>>83506490
sure you did dyke
>>
>>83506519
>Anyways, at the end of the day if someone has a weapon you should always do what they say.
t.hanks Zodiac
>>
>>83506519
someone doesn't know Aikido
>>
>>83506450
how are they in first person?
>>
>>83506387
I heard there were actually protocols in place where they were meant to shoot down the plane in such a scenario, but the guys on the ground couldn't bring themselves to do it. Is there any truth to this?
>>
File: 1485592625392.png (563KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
1485592625392.png
563KB, 569x802px
>>83506519
>and my friend to drop her purse
>>
hmm..cant relate to this scene because the idea of going out on a date with a girl is unimaginable
>>
>>83505740
you would have none obviously but murder is a worse crime than mugging someone and you most likely don't want the kind of heat a murder would bring.
>>
>>83506519
>gun
>paris
>>
>>83506544
>>83506581
>>83506605
Sorry I misremembered. What actually happened was after he pulled out the gun I dropped a handful of bullets on the ground one-by-one and asked "gun feels a little light, huh?". Then I explained to him that I anticipated his move and that I had a team of snipers trained on his position. At that moment a dog started barking behind him and I used the distraction to disarm and incapacitate him
>>
>>83506519

why is it that i know so many fucking people that got mugged in Paris

I swear to god that city is the asshole of europe now
>>
>>83505641
I can't imagine having such a piece of shit for a father
>>
>>83506450
that's fucking retarded lol

>tfw even normies i know would be fine with that or would even say it themselves
>>
>>83506767
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks
>>
>>83506808
>now
>>
>>83506777
Name 23 films and 11 kinos where this happens.
>>
>>83505419
From 20 feet away while he has a gun pointed right at you? You'd be dead or on the ground dying before you got to him.
>>
>>83506490
BASED DYKEPOSTER
>>
Unironically best /tv/ thread all week.
>>
>>83506777
you forgot the

>REEEEE
>REEEEE
>EXTREME WAYS ARE BACK AGAIN
>>
>>83506372
kek that's a pretty good point

i always forget he survived even though i was reminded 5 minutes ago
>>
>>83505375
Yeah meanwhile the mexican cartel and isis beheading guys on a daily basis.
>>
>>83506974
At least those guys have a reason.
>>
>>83505028
say this guy really wanted to break up with his girlfriend, but didn't know how to break it to her

do you think in hindsight he thinks getting stabbed was worth it because it got him out of that relationship?
>>
>>83505028
Hollywood movie based around the East Area Rapist when?
>>
>>83507026
I'm sure over a couple of cold ones he would've mentioned every cloud has a silver lining
>>
>>83506998
This, but history has had it's fair share of asian, hispanic, and muslim killers that didn't have any actual motive beyond being insane.
>>
>>83507035
Zach Efron Hubbard is set to play Ted Bundy
>>
>>83506808
You know why
>>
>>83507077
I don't care about a Ted Bundy movie. I want EARONS.
>>
that's what's nuts about watching some of those beheading videos

you've got this whole line of dudes who just know it's next for them and they can't do shit. freaking out wouldnt do anything

what must that feel like
>>
>>83507092
same way those two felt. they get paid a bunch of money by the jews and the CGI does the real work
>>
other than some based scenes like this not a huge fan of this movie.

robert downy jr can only play RDJ
>>
One time a guy pointed a gun at me, and I punched him into another dimension.

He was never heard from again.
>>
>>83505028
thanks, i needed that
>>
>>83506849
Closing a gap of 20 feet before someone can shoot is reasonable. Cops train for that exact scenario. Besides, unless he was hit square in the head, he'd still be able to move and attack before bleeding out.
>>
File: ons.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ons.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>83507035
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdElYnd-xMo
>>
>>83507164
but he played Chaplin, checkmate
>>
File: 1471861149562.png (44KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1471861149562.png
44KB, 500x338px
>>83506824
>isis funded terrorists are the same thing as muggers

American education at work
>>
>>83506022
It's a dead giveaway of a faux-hero. Go all in one way or another, stand your ground or comply, and make it clear, because it de-escalates the situation either way in my experience. Let them know if you or they are the boss in the situation and it's easier for them to navigate, which calms them.

Only movie heroes do the "you're the boss- SWITCHAROO, GOT YA" bullshit, because it never plays out well.
>>
>>83506849
>>83507243
these are cheesy but the stats back it up. though it's talking about pulling a gun from a holster first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fPNhWH_Thk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fPNhWH_Thk

pretty sure there's a saying about knife on knife fights that no one wins
>>
>>83507343
The loser of a knife fight dies on the street, the winner dies in the ambulance.
>>
>>83507243
>Closing a gap of 20 feet before someone can shoot is reasonable

Not when he has the gun pointed right at you ready to shoot. He'd get at least 3 rounds into you before you reached him, and at that point, if you're not dead, the clock is ticking fast.
>>
zodiac was such a badass, will anyone ever top him?

btk got close but no cigar
>>
>>83507381
it would be rare that you already have your weapon drawn and ready to rock before the knife attack starts
>>
File: 14924919_BG1.jpg (27KB, 355x450px) Image search: [Google]
14924919_BG1.jpg
27KB, 355x450px
Some nigger tried this with me once. Came right up with a gun and demanded my wallet. So I got out my wallet and dropped it to the ground, and as soon as he went to pick it up I flatly asked him: "You picking that card up"? He looked at me, his eyes standing out from the dark night and his dark skin, like the girl in red in Schindler's List. He replied "W-what card, whiteboi"? I paused a moment and replied "Your punk card, Tyrone". He was visibly shaken but it was too late, I kicked the gun out of his hand and rocked him with an overhand right. After a kick to the chest he could barely move. I reached in my brown leather Columbia wallet and threw him a five and told him to get a shoeshine kit. Last I heard he made something of himself, became a police officer with a (black) wife and kids and is helping the community to this very day. A little gumption goes a long way sometimes.
>>
>>83507343
Yes, of course, but the difference between having to react and get your gun out and already having the gun out and pointed at the guy is huge.
>>
>>83507409
zodiac is a dumb bitch

bundy is top of the pyramid
>>
>>83505589

back when i was 12 i got jumped by 2 mexican teenagers and they stole my bike, I struggled but one of the older looking ones pulled a knife so i just ran, I'm not white
>>
>>83507457
yeah, if the gun is already trained on him you'd actually prefer the distance. bigger mistake people make with guns is getting way too close where it's within reach
>>
>>83507437
What's your point? The zodiac killer has his gun out and pointed at the guy in the clip OP posted. How I would fare in an unrelated knife attack is completely irrelevant here.
>>
>was driving home and saw a hipster kid getting chased and pot shotted in the middle of the street
>had really strong urge to stop and help
>didn't
>probably saved myself an ass beating or worse
>>
>>83506808
huge tourist trap is going to attract a lot of those types.
>>
>>83507479
i was just pointing out what the actual 21 foot rule refers to, which is obviously with the weapon holstered
>>
>>83507265
>guns are not the same thing as guns
Euroshit education at work
>>
>>83507409
did anyone try and use the actual Zodiac? Seems like it's obvious, but maybe the Mason cops realized it was one of their own and never actually tried to solve it.
>>
>>83506767

>criminals following laws
>>
>>83507541
no
no one did that
you're the first
you must be some kind of genius
wow
>>
>>83506195
>walking home from work at ~2AM
>6'4 white guy, in a tank top, not swole but lean and relatively fit
>predominantly black neighborhood
>guy pacing to and fro across the road at the bottom of a hill
>looks at me, goes to the other side of the street, whistles really long, loud note twice in a row
>fuck, here we go
>prepared to ditch the backpack, leg it into the bushes and let them steal my work clothes (always kept the wallet and phone in my pocket because of the neighbourhood)
>get to the top of the hill
>two more nigs on bikes at the intersection at the top, idly doing circles
>keep walking, don't look at them
>thinking that the bikes and the hill are for fast transport to the bottom of the hill when nig 1 instigates something, so how have I got this far
>mfw just walked through a mugging setup, probably because I looked mildly tough

I had a guy in a black hoodie cross the street to meet me and ask for the time, again on a walk home at night, so I checked my watch and he left. Told a friend how weird it was to have a guy do that at 2AM and his cousin or someone had had the same thing happen but he'd pulled out a phone and the guy had snatched it and run, so I might have dodged a second one there but idk

I think these sort of people are just so sketch that if everything's not a sure bet they don't go for it
>>
>>83506808
White people are evil, news at 11
>>
>>83505589
A guy with a gun and a knife(seriously) stopped me on the street late one night and demanded my money. I took out my money clip, threw it past him, and ran the other way. Luckily he didn't chase me and I only lost my cash, not my cards.
>>
>>83506808
gypsies mainly
>>
>>83507556
face it, I'm right. It was an occult series of murders by the elite literal faggots in San Francisco, same ones who go to Bohemian Grove
>>
>>83507533
I get that but we were discussing the situation in OPs clip, in which he has the gun out and already pointed at the guy. Of course it would be way different if he didn't have the gun out and didn't know the guy was going to run at him.
>>
>>83505028
>make a movie about autistic manchildren fascinated by a serial killer
>put a scene in it that fascinates autistic manchildren

Really make you think
>>
>>83505028
just watched this three times in a row, felt satisfaction and not creeped out at all.
>>
>>83505028
liberals
>>
>>83507679
>don't enjoy one of the most tense and disturbing scenes of the movie

k bro
>>
File: macgruber680_t640.jpg (31KB, 640x282px) Image search: [Google]
macgruber680_t640.jpg
31KB, 640x282px
>>83507603
>I only lost my cash, not my cards.

oh you definitely kept your punk card
>>
>>83505852
Alt-right forever, brother. :^)
>>
>>83507679
How the fuck were Jakey G and RDJr manchildren? How was RDJr autistic? Stop being a buzzword-spewing faggot.
>>
>>83507562
well why would they pick a fight with a bear when they can just go for a dumb bitch like >>83505813 that'll probably apologize for being white afterwards
>>
File: questionable fellow.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
questionable fellow.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>83507702
*blocks your path*
>>
>>83507607
french are gypsies
>>
>>83505291
>they think that being witty or not-awkward is more important than anything else

I'm sensing genuine pain here. Like you were awkward in front of some girls and Chads and you assume it was because of your politics.
>>
>>83505028
i think what's so scary about it is that it's just a regular day and there's no music or anything. it's like this hyper realism that's really unnerving.
>>
>>83505641

only way to make him change his mind is to rape him
>>
>>83505641
Is your dad Justin From Canada?
>>
>>83507786
kek probably thought he would bust out a Good Will Hunting burn in a bar argument and got embarrassed to shit
>>
>>83506387
Looking at where it crashed is all anyone needs to know that it was fake.
>>
>>83505589
I live in palm beach county Florida and my friend got mugged right outside his house while he walking his dog
His wallet and keys were stolen but he threw his phone in a bush
Mugger nelsoned him and hurt his throat so he got a promethazine script and ptsd
Fuck niggers
>>
>>83507878
kek. it's the next logical step
>>
>>83507730
Have you missed the pong scene? Have you missed the scene where Jake family leaves him because he's an obsessed manchild? Have you missed the scene where the cop explicitly tells him he's a retard chasing a ghost no one give a shit about anymore?
>>
>>83507891
>do you like apples?
>SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ANNOYING LOSER
>h-how you like them appre....
>>
>>83507786
Why did so many fedora-wearing losers hop on the Trump train? They always had a disdain for women like Republicans always do, but something about Trump just let them stop pretending to love women and admit the truth. Why was it Trump that acted as the catalyst? Was Mitt Romney just too polite about pussy grabbing?
>>
>>83505028
One of the best scenes of the movie.
>>
>>83505028
first time I saw that stabbing years ago I chuckled a little bit because I knew it wasn't real, my brain and emotions have some sort of disconnect from reality when I get drunk and watch movies so I don't drink anymore during a movie.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R3qMrNMSRY
>>
>>83507976
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XndjoAsBGr8

>he was a genius janitor
>you're just a janitor
>>
>>83507740
I'm hardly a bear anon, I'm tall and was somewhat fit at the time but I've never taken a punch in my life. But that's the point, all you have to do is not look like a total victim and these types will bug out
>>
>>83507963
>obsessively chasing a serial killer makes you a manchild
You are fucking stupid. You're saying the greatest detectives and lawmen have all been manchildren.
>>
>>83507786
Dude it literally happens all the time

White girl got shot by a nig because she was like "What are you gonna do, shoot me?"
>>
>>83508052
i feel like being tall actually makes you more of a target at least in bars and whatnot, because people are out to prove something

i'm 6'3", fit as fuck, and have less than zero fight training

my best defense is hoping they think it's not worth it, and being aware of surroundings
>>
>>83508077
i tried to dig up this story in my history and couldn't find it. the full article is interesting
>>
File: knocked tf out.webm (1MB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
knocked tf out.webm
1MB, 360x640px
>>83505424
this one?
>>
>>83508087
Stop pretending, Liam Neeson. We all know your defense mechanism is pissing your pants in bars.
>>
>>83508120
jokes on you, i just stay home

>tfw one night someone was trying to get in through my door
>was scared as fuck ready with a kitchen knife
>they left
>>
>>83507984
People tend to be fucking retarded, regardless of political affiliations.
>>
>>83508087
>I feel like being tall actually makes you more of a target at least in bars and whatnot, because people are out to prove something
Can confirm. 5'3 turbo manlet and I'm fairly loud and argumentative and people usually leave me alone even if I'm being a huge faggot.

That being said I feel like people exaggerate how often arguments and fights happen at bars/restaurants. I live in NYC and have gone out almost every weekend for over a decade and I can count on one hand the amount of times I've seen people pushing and shoving let alone actually fighting.
>>
>>83508255
manhattan is super safe now. i would walk around at 3-4am all the time in midtown and only ever had one somewhat sketchy situation and it turned out to be nothing
>>
File: mystery.jpg (124KB, 800x550px) Image search: [Google]
mystery.jpg
124KB, 800x550px
>>83505028
Which one did it better?
>>
>>83505291
>Liberals. Nothing bad or real has ever happened to them
that actually is a pretty good explanation for why the world is in the current state right now
>>
>>83508309
Everyone hyped up memories of murder but that shit was so goofy that is was comical. The fucking cops literally dropkick every single suspect for no reason, what the fuck?
>>
>>83508119
I just don't understand why they think coward punching is acceptable. I can understand trying to prove you're tough by challenging and fighting strangers, but then they go and punch like a bitch? I would have thought they would rip on each other for being pussies if they did it like that.
>>
File: 1494792195514.gif (3MB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
1494792195514.gif
3MB, 426x426px
>>83505291
>>
>>83508301
Well I don't live in Manhattan nor could I really afford to go out there, but yea most of the city is pretty safe now except parts of the Bronx. I've only lived in Boulder, Boston, Hoboken and NYC though as far as "cities" are concerned so I have no idea what it's like in some shithole like St. Louis or whatever. Still I don't feel like barfights are all that common anywhere in the US
>>
>>83505589
I went to go take the trash out in the alley behind my apartment one morning before going to work.

Homeless guy around the building I didn't see ran up and pulled a knife and told me to give him my phone and wallet.

In a weird panic I pulled everything out of my pockets and threw them onto the roof of the apartment garage.

He just stared at me and started yelling FUCK YOU while walking off.

Called the cops (station is 3 blocks away) and they found him sitting by a dumpster not a block down.

When I told them what happened they called me a dumbass because he could have stabbed me for pissing him off.
>>
>>83508309
That's not BuzzFeed Unsolved....
>>
>>83508341
Welcome to every gook movie ever, hope that fatty in Best Korea nukes them for good this time
>>
>>83508347
Because they're niggers. They don't have any sense of honor or dignity. To them the world is dog eat dog because they're too stupid to know any better.
>>
File: shepard_ap_photo.jpg (19KB, 125x161px) Image search: [Google]
shepard_ap_photo.jpg
19KB, 125x161px
>you couldn't have protected that smile
>>
>>83508397
i'm autistic enough to actually consider shit like if someone might be in the alley before i go out there, or if i pass someone on the street whether they turn to follow
>>
>>83506808
It's almost like big cities are more dangerous or something
>>
>>83508341
Police-on-civilian violence and abuse of privileges was a major element of the than-currant climate in Korea. They're dropkicking them because they're having fun, like kicking ball, as it's the only part of the job they can enjoy. It's disturbing, because while they're the "good guys", they also abuse their powers.
>>
>>83505519
>Let a guy tie you and your girlfriend up and then let him stab both of you, your girlfriend dies
>"Wow man you did a great job, how did you stay so lucid?"
>>
>>83508255

My dad was 6'6 and had no teeth from the amount of bar fights he was in that he didn't start. My mum said it was just because he was tall and imposing, though I know it was probably also that he wouldn't let it slide if someone was trying to fuck with him.

I'm not disagreeing with you, he just spent a lot of time in bars. I worked as a doorman for years and we tend to see potential shit happening and shut it down quickly, those of us that are actually good at our job anyway.
>>
>>83508477
he was probably the type to play good samaritan on fights he wasn't involved in

i would never do that kek
>>
>>83505846
>I don't think it's coincidental both survivors are male, he probably was more thorough with the females, since the fact that he's attacking young couples might suggest he felt in some way thretened, rejected, or jelous of their relationship.
thats some nice dumbass armchair psychology right there. you know why both survivors are male? because males are physically tougher, thus harder to kill. thats it. get the fuck out you retard
>>
>>83508425
I for sure check the alley before I go out there now, too many crazy homeless fucks (salvation army a block down and a shelter a block west). Can't wait to move.

Caught a black homeless chick shitting by our dumpster just last week kek
>>
>>83505482
>>83505999
>>83505437
read the statistics, retards
>>
>>83505870
>>83505718
and nobody in the world has ever survived a gunshot wound. do you know how hard it is to hit a moving target? of course not. just running for the gun and pointing it at the guy, he would've probably fled. you idiots have no idea what youre talking about
>>
>>83508632
i'm sure you would james bond roll to the blanket, revealing your gun and shooting the assailant right between the eyes from one knee

and then a cool little intro and song plays
>>
>>83507786
thats some nice projection
>>
>>83507984
>like Republicans always do
explain. to me it sounds like youe still butthurt about trump winning.
>>
>>83505028
the funny thing is that Zodiac is like a bottom-tier unsolved mystery, but the cult following he has tries to hype it up as much as possible and the movie was admittedly pretty good

EAR/ONS is the true god-tier unsolved serial killer/rapist, some day I'm sure they'll make a great movie out of it
>>
>>83508516
He stabbed the woman twice as many times, retard.
>>
>>83508664
i think youre too retarded to understand what i wrote, so let me spell it out: serial killers attack people whom they deem defenseless. as soon as you show them that you have a mean to defend yourself, it will most likely deter them from even trying. thats the reason that US counties with the most gun per capita are the most safe. do you understand now, you fucking retard
>>
>>83508736
and? you can get stabbed 50 times and not die, or get stabbed once and die instantly. she just was weak
>>
File: 1493998464491.jpg (10KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493998464491.jpg
10KB, 225x300px
>>83505589
A homeless guy tried to rob me in Chicago. It started off with regular panhandling but then he shoved me up against a building and started demanding money. I felt trapped and I guess fight or flight must've kicked in because I automatically pushed him to the ground in a panic. Coins flew all over the place and everybody on the sidewalk looked at me like I was an asshole. One woman even helped the homeless guy stand up, everybody else helped him pick up his coins. I literally ran away because I thought I had committed some kind of crime.
>>
>>83508445
its almost like niggers (who aggregate in big cities) are the source of the problem.
>>
>>83508806
You are entirely retarded.
>>
>>83508772
The reason US counties with the most guns are age is probably because they're rural or suburban communities where no crime would happen regardless of gun ownership.
>>
>>83506808
niggers
>>
File: moors murderers.jpg (92KB, 752x501px) Image search: [Google]
moors murderers.jpg
92KB, 752x501px
Who should play them in the inevitable biopic?
>>
>>83508827
I live in Los Angeles and can confirm this. Even with the chimps being pushed further and further out of the city they still manage to be the biggest source of crime everywhere that isn't hugely majority hispanic
>>
>>83508727
Zodiac killings still happen, the cult runs the DNC
>>
File: LMAO 7.gif (2MB, 400x242px) Image search: [Google]
LMAO 7.gif
2MB, 400x242px
>>83508806
>>
>>83508087
Yeah that's true anon, but it's for guys who want to be a hero, not muggers. Parties can be a fucking nightmare for me sometimes, especially if I don't know the crowd.

>>83508477
>I worked as a doorman for years and we tend to see potential shit happening and shut it down quickly
Did you kick out taller guys the moment they get slightly drunk? Cause I swear that happens.
>>
File: 1481355392747.jpg (36KB, 461x346px) Image search: [Google]
1481355392747.jpg
36KB, 461x346px
>>83505432
>>83505533
subtle
>>
>>83508056
Nope I'm saying the 2 main characters of the movie are. It's one of the central theme in Fincher filmography.
>>
>>83509129
>a successful writer and a celebrated police detective are manchildren because reasons
Stop being willfully retarded, retard.
>>
>>83509011
>Did you kick out taller guys the moment they get slightly drunk
Not really so much about height as it is about fitness. You can tell the roid droid meatheads the minute they walk in
>>
>>83505028
How could such a good movie produce such a shit thread.
>>
>>83509239
The usual /pol/trash, plus we're in real Aussie hours yeah real Aussie hours
>>
>>83505028
the screaming ruins it. shouldve been sharp inhalations and strained rapid exhalations
>>
>>83509196
You're talking about real life. I'm talking about the movie. You know it isn't supposed to be a documentary. The character of Jake G and RDJ are pathetic manchildren. Sorry if it hits close to home for you. You collected serial killers related pics when you were 14?
>>
>>83505589
I was walking down a residential street at night with two friends when some druggy ran up from behind me to swipe a bag I had in my hand. He fucked it up and came back around to my big ass friends side only to immediately circle around back to me. He told me he thought I had a beer in my hand and asked what was in the bag. I showed him it was clothes and he fucked off with his mexican friend who was hanging 15 ft behind us.

beneath the clothes i had my gameboy sp i got p.lucky
>>
>>83509196
The whole point of the movie was them fucking over their lives with the obsession about finding answers. Not even for the sake of the victims, just for the sake of solving mystery and mending their bruised ego.
>>
>>83505589
Nah, I was almost pickpocketed by a pack of gypsies once.
>three manlets crowding me and smoking terrible cigs at my general direction
>girl behind me trying to get into my pocket

They scattered as soon as I turned around to look at her, didn't manage to take anything.
>>
>>83505860
LOL. What an absolute fucking madman
>>
>>83505028
>live just on the cusp of the ghetto, so i have to go to a kino palace with nignogs.

>gets to this scene

>during the stabbing, 4 nignog teen girls start laughing uncontrollably

absolutely true story from my visit to a nignog kino palace
>>
>>83505432
Why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?
>>
>tfw help homeless people on skid row in LA

>tfw I get threatened weekly for not giving enough m&ms or snacks out

I don't think people realize how messed up it is to threaten to take anothers life or even get all aggro on other people. I hate most of the homeless, they're ex convicts, crack addicts, pimps and drug dealers. I was taking some photos today and talking to a pimp, a transvestite and a homeless black man yelling every sentence with his shopping cart.

Fuck crime and poverty.
>>
>>83506196
You can make some pretty tasty pizza with that stuff anon
>>
>>83509705
>I hate most of the homeless, they're ex convicts, crack addicts, pimps and drug dealers
That's generally because they have untreated mental disorders.

Also "most" of them have jobs, they just can't afford a place to live.
>>
>>83506818
kek
>>
>>83509784
>Also "most" of them have jobs, they just can't afford a place to live.
You're not contradicting anything he said there
>pimps, drug dealers
>>
Non-American here.

What is it like to live in cities where niggers roam? Does the possibility of being attacked by them affect your daily schedule - commuting routes and such?
>>
File: 1493061336514.jpg (132KB, 310x440px) Image search: [Google]
1493061336514.jpg
132KB, 310x440px
>>83509879
he obviously meant real jobs you fucking monkey. nearly half of homeless people are employed, they just make jack shit since min. wage in this country is a joke
>>
>>83507454
I'm no doctor, but it doesn't sound healthy to be pulling stories out of your ass
>>
>Before I kill you, I'm gonna throw your baby out the window.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>83507381
It's a handgun, and you'd be surprised how hard it is to accurately shoot and incapacitate a moving target at that distance.
>>
>>83505482
Not my idea of a clown!
>>
>>83505028
Why are we human so ill equipped with dealing with danger? Animals always run away or attack, we just freeze up, stutter like retards, and cry more often than not.
>>
>>83507454
>>
>>83509984
This. I'm an absolutely terrible shot with a pistol, and this is when I'm calmly shooting at a paper target in an indoor range. An untrained (presumably), mask wearing autist trying to hit a moving target which already has a 20 ft head start is going to miss far more often than not.
>>
>>83509984
Uh, incapacitate maybe, but you'd have to be fucking blind to miss someone running TOWARDS you from 20ft away, especially an average size man. Stop pretending like you wouldn't be curled up shitting your pants if someone pointed a gun at you
>>
>>83506849
Unless you're Mac and do evasive manoeuvres
>>
>>83509914

most people are aware of the ghettos and stay out of them. thats why we have suburbs, they are far away from the inner cities and only lower middle class + can afford to live there. its another reason why there is such a thing as amerifats, because in most cities you have to drive to places, public transportation sucks.you can't walk or ride a bide to the store or your job. most people in america i think have an average 30 minute car drive to their place of work and somewhere around a 10 minute car drive to a store.
>>
>>83509914
It's like a lot like you with Muslims Hans, only more shooty and less explody.
>>
>>83505589

Got jumped at 4AM by some dudes coming out of a car. They punched me in the face, threw me on the ground, then I launched myself in the middle of the road.
Once it was more complicated than a hit-and-run/shock-and-awe situation in which you ask the guy for his stuff, he panics and gives everything, they skedaddled instead of keeping beating me up with the risk of blocking the road with cars coming.

Checked I wasn't missing anything, limped back home, went to sleep, woke up to a bruised face and a broken wrist.
>>
>>83510128
I live in Czech Republic. Everyone is wary of Muslims here. Suggesting we should take them is a political suicide.
>>
>Be in a secluded wooded area with no people around
>Bring zero weapons, not even bearspray
>Girlfriend says she sees creepy rapist walking towards you
"le epic witty alpha male retort"

I mean, the character portrayed in this scene is kind of dumb, not to say that bringing bearspray or looking the second she saw him would have saved them, but goddamn when your in the middle of the woods you need some sort of survival instinct. What could you even do in this scenario? Would crying like a bitch and begging for mercy have worked better? Would pretending that you are mentally disabled work?
>>
>>83510026
Most animals freeze and then run, which is what humans do. Even predators don't attack unless they're cornered or are significantly larger than the "threat".

From a perspective of survival, freezing is actually the best thing you can do seeing as peripheral vision is highly sensitive to motion and not detail.
>>
>>83510144
Gypsies then.
>>
>>83505291
why is this board such utter shit
>>
>>83505291
>they think that being witty or not-awkward is more important than anything else
This. They think real life is like a Marvel movie.
>>
>>83510160
True, those I avoid.
>>
Honestly why didngt he just pull his girl down the fking hill behind and run

I'm fine for going along with it to give up my keys and wallet, but as soon as the robber chose to ignore them and want you to do extra shit it's pretty clear they plan to hurt you.

If this scene is true to real life as in the location and distance, the man was an idiot for not bailing down the hill with his girl just swim away Jesus Christ

Yes you.may probably get shot on the way

It's your best chance at survival though
>>
>>83505028
chick was way out of the nerds league, completely unrealistic.
>>
>>83508347

This was the knockout game that was popular around 2013-2015. Gangs of blacks would suckerpunch lone whites on the street

People that reported it happening were called racist and lost their jobs and shit
>>
>>83510144
don't. keep kafkaville safe for us.
>>
>>83510249
also bullets literally cant hit you once youre under water
>>
>>83510076
Have you ever shot a handgun before?
Rifles are piss easy to shoot
It's hilariously easy to completely throw a close range shot using a handgun, even at five feet away
This isn't macho posturing you ding dong, there's a reason why law enforcement is trained to mag dump, because even if you hit, and it's a fatal wound, they might not drop right away, and you can sure as shit be a threat before you bleed to death.
>>
>>83510260
It's even worse than it looks
>sociology major
>>
>>83510279
Dude, how long can you hold your breath, under tension, without preparing yourself?
1 minute? maybe?
>>
>>83505589
I was mugged in Central Park. Gave the guy my money clip with my debit card and $40, we both just turned around and walked away. As soon as I got home I called the bank and canceled my card.
>>
>>83510283
>can sure as shit be a threat before you bleed to death.
Real good to know when your objective is to survive you fucking idiot. "hurr I can rush this guy and get shot ten times and maybe tackle him before I pass out and die. surely that is a better idea than banking on the 99.9% chance that he just wants my money"

>This isn't macho posturing you ding dong
you're right, it's "my dad took me to a shooting range once" posturing
>>
>>83510249
Apparently the dialogue is exactly what the guy said in real life

I wonder if he regrets throwing out zingers and confidence, instead of a different route like sobbing and pleading for mercy; it would be interesting to hear a psychologists take on what would be the best way to convince a psychopath serial killer to not kill you
>>
>>83510292
its enough to be slightly submerged. bullets will skip off water just like stones, once you swim he needs to hit your head which is a very hard thing to do even for experienced shooters.

Get the girl behind you, tell her to run for the water, follow her as soon as she starts moving.
>>
>>83510341
He probably was sobbing, but made himself look witty in his retelling because it's bad enough he got cucked, might as well try to not look like a complete pussy.
>>
>>83510283
um police usually have to dump a clip on 1 person because they use pussy tier caliber guns and pussy tier ammo.
>>
>>83510341
>what would be the best way to convince a psychopath serial killer to not kill you
Explain to him that he's unlikely to get away with it. That's literally how the try to make them not commit violent acts when they're kids, you can't appeal to empathy or morality. I doubt it would work.
>>83510355
>its enough to be slightly submerged
I think you have to be at least 1 meter deep for bullets to stop completely. Maybe I'm wrong.
>>
>>83505589
Not me, but 3 girls i knew in college moved away to big cities, and because they were all SJW hipsters they all decided to move in the urban areas. All 3 of them were mugged within a year of living in their gentrified darkie zones.
>>
>>83510355
>Get the girl behind you, tell her to run for the water, follow her as soon as she starts moving.
>and get shot five times and drown
whoa dude u sure are an epic hero
>>
>>83506767

yeah france banned guns... its literally impossible to have guns in france......... how could a criminal do this? must be a fake story!
>>
File: 1373408999215.jpg (11KB, 242x209px) Image search: [Google]
1373408999215.jpg
11KB, 242x209px
>>83510377
>All 3 of them were mugged within a year of living in their gentrified darkie zones
I don't think you know what gentrified means
>>
>>83510341
Serial killers typically have to work very hard to dehumanize their victims. It's why sex workers and junkies and homeless people are such appealing targets; not only are they less likely to have someone come looking for them, they're also seen as less than human by the majority of society. Robert Pickton, Canada's most prolific serial killer, literally got away with murder for something like thirty years because he only ever killed Native American hookers.

Just try your hardest to convince them you're a human being. Tell them to look at the photos in your wallet. Tell them you've been having a really bad couple of weeks. Tell them you were planning on finally clearing out that spare bedroom as soon as you got home.
>>
>>83507564

> paris
> white
>>
>>83505386
Okay, Batman.
>>
>>83510326
>"hurr I can rush this guy and get shot ten times
Hurr I can have no reading comprehension and fail to realize the point was in reference to law enforcement training hurf a fucking durf
>99.9% chance that he just wants my money"
Yeah because the guy that want's your partner to tie you up clearly just wants your money
>you're right, it's "my dad took me to a shooting range once" posturing
I collect and shoot recreationally, have my CCW and have taken defensive shooting courses, so you can fuck right off
I've definitely got a better understanding than some limp dick faggot who's never held a gun
>>
>>83510372
>9mm +P JHP out of a full-size handgun is pussy tier (compared to other handgun rounds)
Nogunz or muh 10mm fudd spotted
>>
>>83506808
I remember going to montmartre and being swarmed by aggressive foreigners with stup eifel tower statues
I hate paris
>>
>>83510341
part of a serial killer's brain is damaged, either from early childhood trauma intertwined with genetics or from an actual brain injury.

you really can't plead for mercy in 90%+ of the attacks. their mirror neurons have been switched off.
>>
File: 1363245326640.jpg (33KB, 505x496px) Image search: [Google]
1363245326640.jpg
33KB, 505x496px
>>83510438
>I collect and shoot recreationally, have my CCW and have taken defensive shooting courses, so you can fuck right off
>I've definitely got a better understanding than some limp dick faggot who's never held a gun
>THIS IS NOT JUST MACHO POSTURING
Not really making a great case for yourself, cuck
>>
>>83510393
they live on the border of what is still the ghetto in what is now gentrified.
>>
>>83510372
>9x19 +P is weak

Nogunz identified.
>>
>>83510438
Holy shit you're so macho. Can I suck your dick, anon? Pretty please? You must be hung like a rhino.
>>
>>83510474
>"Hi I'm anon and I post bullshit I have no understanding of and get personally offended when I run into someone who does"
We can keep going if you like :^)
>>
File: 6hutd4.jpg (29KB, 283x357px) Image search: [Google]
6hutd4.jpg
29KB, 283x357px
>>83510438
>Yeah because the guy that want's your partner to tie you up clearly just wants your money
Better odds than hoping that the dozen bullets you get riddled with don't hit anything important. If you're trying to survive, attacking someone who has a weapon is pretty much the dumbest thing you could possibly do. You and the other fucking moron posting about running for the water watch way too many movies and don't seem to understand that there are some situations where you're flat out helpless.
>>
>>83510373
>I think you have to be at least 1 meter deep for bullets to stop completely. Maybe I'm wrong.

depends on the angle

from a flat angle like at a seashore the bullets wouldnt penetrate the water.

especially weak pistol-ammo
>>
>>83510283
>before you bleed to death
pretty sure the idea is not to die at all, although i guess for some reason you think it's more "heroic" to die like a fucking retard running headfirst into a hail of bullets than to die keeled over on the ground getting stabbed to death
>>
File: 1483584788185.gif (981KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
1483584788185.gif
981KB, 500x418px
>>83505589
>>83505589
>Has anyone here ever been mugged? If so, please share stories.

I resisted an armed robbery (gun) and survived unharmed and even got the guy in jail.

I can share my history only if people doesn't make fun of me for being latin american and because what I did was REALLY stupid.

Deal?
>>
>>83510558
>don't seem to understand that there are some situations where you're flat out helpless.
Except the entire argument was whether or not the killer would be able to incapacitate the guy before he got to him
Because these people who "watch way too many movies" seem convinced that shooting a handgun accurately is the easiest thing in the world.
>>
>>83510626
You have to go back ese.
>>
>>83510617
>pretty sure the idea is not to die at all
Which puts you in an interesting position considering you're staring down a serial killer.
And again, for lack of reading comprehension, "bleeding out" was in reference to law enforcement training, not the specific situation at hand.
>>
>>83510652
I write like that since 2006, Im not sure why but long lines of text bother me so more or less after the third line I hit space.

I hate the whole reddit spacing shit because Im too set on my ways to change that, and this never was a problem before damned website existed.
>>
Not gonna lie, I instinctively grabbed my side at that shot of the lady getting stabbed in her torso. What an awful way to die
>>
>>83505437
Serial killers exist, anon.
>>
>>83510792
>exist
They're so passe. Islamic terrorism is what is in now.
>>
File: 1353734377815.jpg (68KB, 469x563px) Image search: [Google]
1353734377815.jpg
68KB, 469x563px
I always think that there's a fuckton more of serial killers nowdays thanks to shows like Hannibal or all these movies and documentaries romantize that shit.
Like who knows how many anons went into a killing rampage to create a "work of art" after seeing the furry killer episode.
>>
>>83505641
The Zimmerman/Trayvon thing was a confusing ordeal but of all things how the fuck did he gain that stupid lesson?
>>
>>83510720
fairly certain he wanted to tell you to go back to mexico, under the presumption that you had immigrated to america
>>
>>83506196
Are you white? Weed dealers will usually overcharge white guys for a gram only to give them shake or oregano under the assumption that they don't know any better
>>
>>83510748
She didn't die there, but she did die two days after.
>>
>>83507746
unironically what was his fucking problem?
>>
>>83510870
No. There are more serial killers because they're easier to catch thanks to DNA profiling.
Thread posts: 353
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.