[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok new thread, 5 shots in, on season 2 marathon and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Mr_Robot_logo.png (64KB, 500x151px) Image search: [Google]
Mr_Robot_logo.png
64KB, 500x151px
ok new thread, 5 shots in, on season 2 marathon and I'm craying right now.

how is this not hte greatest show ever?
>>
>>83504866
>how is this not hte greatest show ever?

It's not but it's still decent.

Protip: If you really wanna trigger people, post this shit on /g/ and enjoy the shit storm.
>>
>>83504866
Because it completely rips off several other major movie and TV shows including Fight Club

Because it uses the whole "unreliable narrator" trick two seasons in a row

Because they ruined the mystery of his domineering mother by doing that ridiculous 90s episode

Because of the graphic gay butt sex scene.
>>
>>83504928
>>83504928
owahw man, man! trying to kill mah buzz... you're a fucker. all those points you just made to say it sux is the real why great!

fucker!

I'm back to watching.

out
>>
>>83505070
is this bait?
>>
I have to admit it's very well shot honestly.
>>
>>83505070
autistic subhumans should be killed at birth
>>
>>83504866
Its actually among the worst
>>
>>83505555
r u a child?
>>
>>83505599
He has to hate it like the rest of /tv/ because it's too readdit
>>
>>83504866
>ok new thread

Fuck you

>5 shots in

Who talks like that?

>and I'm craying right now

>craying

If you're actually crying you should kill yourself you oversensitive fuck

You're too emotionally compromised to have a valiid opinion

0/10 thread
>>
>>83504928
It's a pretty mediocre show plot wise that's shot so well that it keeps tricking me that it's good
>>
>>83507817
>If you're actually crying you should kill yourself you oversensitive fuck

no u!!!!

i just finsinshd it. totally inebriatd and it awsome.!!!!
>>
>>83507838
blow thyself.
>>
>>83508820
No one likes you.
>>
>>83504866
Meh, I stopped watching after season 1. The story-line was inane and dragged on way too long. Also, the director tried to use stylised sequences with music à la Tarantino or Kubrick and it almost always fell flat.
>>
File: I see you're running gnome.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
I see you're running gnome.webm
1MB, 640x480px
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.