[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just torrented all 8 seasons plus the movie, why did CN decided

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 11

File: regshowimg.jpg (177KB, 900x674px) Image search: [Google]
regshowimg.jpg
177KB, 900x674px
Just torrented all 8 seasons plus the movie, why did CN decided to cancel it again? Other than being stupid like usual
>>
they didn't
quintel wanted to end it

good decision, look at adventure time
>>
>>83504675
CN is fucking retarded tried to discuss this topic on /co/ and the cunts just sneered at me and said it wasn't cancelled blah blah meanwhile CN is pushing out garbage like steven universe.
>>
>>83504675
The creator ended it on his own terms, and with ab amazing finale.

Now hurry and watch before you get spoilt, biatch
>>
All things must end before they become spongebob, simpsons and FOP
>>
RS peaked in its first three seasons and went through an awful long slog of forgettable episodes, relationship drama that leads nowhere, muscleman episode after muscleman episode, and a formula as well as character dynamics that had long gotten stale.

I would put its first two seasons especially among some of the greatest CN originals, but the series as a whole has more episodes that I'd rather skip over than watch.
>>
>>83504778
>that one autist on /co/ who spergs out at any criticism of FOP
>>
>>83504675
Ratings were shit in the last seasons and it was a very long running series. Just look at the rating for all CN shows. At this rate there won't be a CN on tv in 3 years
>>
>>83504986
/thread
>>
>>83504986
>not liking muscleman
>>
File: IMG_0504.jpg (269KB, 900x674px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0504.jpg
269KB, 900x674px
>>83504675
My brother's been watching episodes just at random recently, I'm surprised by how well a lot of them hold up.

Also the pose in that picture was too good to pass up. May God Have Mercy.
>>
File: S_79207.png (138KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
S_79207.png
138KB, 500x281px
canceled? well, that's a damn shame, considering the finale.

another pic related, I guess.
>>
>>83504697
>quintel wanted to end it
I wouldn't want my work any where near nuCN, either

That said, RG will always be my favorite CN show next to Gumball. It's humor rivaled other "kids shows", and its charm felt relate-able. The final season fixed a lot of mistakes in previous seasons. Meet the Seer is a great example of this. Hopefully his new show will be just as good.
>>
File: nigga_get_bodied.jpg (58KB, 804x478px) Image search: [Google]
nigga_get_bodied.jpg
58KB, 804x478px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkOuBOM56pY

goat episode
>>
>>83508214
>tfw Teen Titans Go had a gag revolving around how they're well aware how shitty they are
>still do nothing to change it
Self Awareness is great but you gotta do something with it.
>>
File: 1475028184180.gif (918KB, 408x311px) Image search: [Google]
1475028184180.gif
918KB, 408x311px
>>83504697
>>83504770
>The creator ended it on his own terms
Really? Considering the complete cutoff of marketing and commercials for Regular Show, along with fucking non stop TTG all day every day and no re runs, it seemed like Cartoon Network was holding a gun to his head.
>>
>tfw got a summer job doing park maintenance
>tfw get to slack off and hoon around in golf carts all day

No mystical crew of co-workers of best friendo on the team, but my boss isn't a hothead and the pay's pretty good.
>>
>>83507496
The character had some moments but the episodes that revolved around him were some of the most unmemorable or just plain obnoxious.
>>
File: 1496370658309.gif (2MB, 450x188px) Image search: [Google]
1496370658309.gif
2MB, 450x188px
>>83508314
>mfw I'm 20 and college drop out
>still no job
>still no opportunity for Park work and free housing like Mordo and Rigby had
>>
>>83508078
ZA WALDO ORA MUDA DUWANG xD

a wonderful jojoke

「Stone Free」yourself from this mortal coil and「Highway Go Go」kill yourself so i can bury you in the「Tomb of the Boom」my jobro!
>>
>>83508470
I expect nothing less.
>>
File: 1470494948189.png (614KB, 841x905px) Image search: [Google]
1470494948189.png
614KB, 841x905px
I want to fuck Margaret
>>
Honestly the show was better when there was an strong undercurrent of homoeroticism in Mordecai & Rigby's relationship. Episodes like "Do me a Solid" and "It's Time" where Rigby tries to sabotage Mordecai's romantic interest in Margret so he can have Mordecai's undivided attention absolutely dripped with a kind of subliminal unrequited homolust between the two.

Then they shoved Eileen on Rigby who was made perfect and adored him for no apparent reason and he slowly became less of a character as they focused on reoccurring renditions of Mordecai's bumbling beta fuck ups.
>>
>>83508628
you know who else that wants to fuck margaret?
I remember an old friend showing me that "my mom" episode and I went in thinking I would hate this show but fuck me...years later that joke still hits the sweet spot for me and I don't underdstand why.
Just a really good show and sad it is gone but will look forward to whatever the creator does next.
>>
>>83508628
cloud bitch > margaret and her crazy ass family
>>
>>83504697
>look at adventure time
Better than ever and above all else remain relevant unlike RS which most people forgot existed.
>>
File: 1446466493801.png (458KB, 520x474px) Image search: [Google]
1446466493801.png
458KB, 520x474px
>>83508703
Modercai and Rigby were gay all this time, seriously nigger?
Also Eileen was marriage material from the start but every episode I expected her to lose a leg.
They really should have scrapped the Margaret story tho,watching Mordy fuck up constantly was just depressing and not fitting with the show.
>>
>>83508853
>Modercai and Rigby were gay all this time, seriously nigger?
If you go back and watch the first two seasons there's an unintentional dynamic in Mordecai & Rigby's relationship that could easily be interpreted as Rigby homolusting for the Mordbone. In those seasons Rigby spends all his time with Mordecai, they sleep in the same room, he is fiercely jealous of Mordecai's attention, shows no apparent interest in women or relationships of his own, actively sabotage's Mordecai's own attempts at relationships with Margret, and generally just acts like he wants Mordecai all to himself which in the show is meant to be cause he wants to 'chill with his best bro' but is suggestive of deep, almost romantic feelings.

Obviously the show shifted away from that and it's totally absent from like season 3 on when they decided to make Rigby/Eileen a thing.
>>
File: Stef.png (61KB, 200x311px) Image search: [Google]
Stef.png
61KB, 200x311px
>>83508628
>>83508754
Growing up > literal mistakes
>>
>>83509342
Don't pretend that anyone cares about a literal nobody introduced in a montage in the final moments of the show
>>
>>83504675
I'm watching the seventh season rn, it's a great show but has a few weak episodes, I think it would've ran out of steam eventually. The creator, Quintel has a new show called "Close Enough" coming to TBS next year though.
>>
>>83504675
cartoon weeb faggots get off this board pls
>>
hmm...
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.