[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

itt: Movies that weren't as bad as /tv/ memed them out to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: get out.jpg (44KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
get out.jpg
44KB, 960x640px
itt: Movies that weren't as bad as /tv/ memed them out to be.

Just finished Get Out. It was actually pretty decent, and had some legit creepy parts to it.
>>
I couldn't get over the anti white theme that all the blacks were innocent and the whites villains. The whole movie was basically that
>>
Fuck whitey- the film.
>>
The only thing creepy about it was the way it was being pushed on us.
>>
>>83504163
>>83503837
>>83503777

Would you be satisfied if Get Out had a white-people counterpart? Like a version of the movie that's essentially the same but with the races swapped. If both versions existed, would it be okay then?
>>
Get Out was one of the better movies I have seen in about two years
>>
File: file.png (150KB, 747x894px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
150KB, 747x894px
This movie is good but overrated. It's number one on Rotten Tomatoes top 100 horror movies of all time, and that's bullshit. It wasn't even scary.

All that even means is that it is the least disliked horror movie with an average rating above 8/10 that also has a ton of reviews
>>
Best movie of 2017.
>>
WOMEN ARE THE OPPRESSORS! EVERY YEAR WOMEN WORLDWIDE KILL 50-60 MILLION OF THEIR OWN BABIES BY WAY OF ABORTION, WOMEN ARE EXTERMINATING THE FUTURE OF MANKIND(BOTH FEMALE AND MALE FETUSES OF ALL RACES)! FEMINISM IS MENTAL ILLNESS, IT'S DESTROYING ALL PEOPLE!
>>
>>83503777
I think its a bit of a stretch but it plays well into the whole conspiracy. that coalburner was perfect bait and missing persons among blacks is probably pretty common. And how he didn't believe she was in on it even after seeing the pictures was really great.

I think the white peoples reasoning was a little out there, but i suppose they're entitled to their own opinion.

I did like the combnation of hypotism and brain surgery, that was really good. But the jump scares were lame and the tension prior to his first hypnosis was replaced with waiting for how it would end.
>>
>>83504965
Why are all critics old geezers? It's fucking retarded.
>>
>>83503725
A Cure for Wellness was way better than this racebaiting mediocre trash
>>
>>83503777
It becomes watchable when you realize le evil whiteys are liberals
>>
File: 1496127453471.jpg (597KB, 963x1364px) Image search: [Google]
1496127453471.jpg
597KB, 963x1364px
>>
>>83503725
oh look.

its this shill thread again
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.