[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you tell me a scene on a movie that got you by surprise a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: Imbadandthatsgood.jpg (176KB, 1920x808px) Image search: [Google]
Imbadandthatsgood.jpg
176KB, 1920x808px
Can you tell me a scene on a movie that got you by surprise a make you got the feels?
>pic related
>>
>>83502851
Bump
>>
File: Sentenza.png (50KB, 600x280px) Image search: [Google]
Sentenza.png
50KB, 600x280px
>>83502851
he dindu nuffin he a good boy
>>
>>83502851
It bugged me that this scene is cribbed directly from the Iron Giant, becauee I found the rest of the movie pretty meaningful without the big ending.

Is Wreck It Ralph worth rewatching?
>>
>>83503476
Thats why the scene got me by surprise, its was meh until that scene.
But nice point
>>
>>83502851
When I saw Kung Fu Panda 2, I got emotional during this part. My mom is one of the few people in the world I care about deeply, and vice versa. Seeing this scene made me sad. Didn't expect it from Kung Fu Panda 2.
>>
>>83502851
This movie is all about having sympathy for the devil. It's literally satanic.

There's even a point where the main character says "Thanks Satan" to a character that represents a devil from the game Satan's Hollow.

>Feel bad for the devil! He's really a nice guy children! You couldn't have the hero without Satan!
>>
>>83503421
Wait was he dressed exactly the same in For A Few Dollars More? To contribute I should mention this scene:
>my boy, you've become rich
>you mean we've become rich, old man
>no, it's all for you. I think you deserve it
>what about our partnership?
>maybe next time
It always gets me a little
>>
>>83503682
>christfag can't reading comprehension and takes a story about fictional video game characters literally
>>
File: rosemary.gif (2MB, 480x260px) Image search: [Google]
rosemary.gif
2MB, 480x260px
50/50, specifically when JGL is about to have surgery and he's essentially saying goodbye to his parents, in the event he dies on the operating table.

Up until then it was kind of a dark comedy, but that shit hit me out of nowhere
>>
File: IMG_4256.jpg (25KB, 200x211px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4256.jpg
25KB, 200x211px
>>83503856
>Falling for such easy bait.
>>
>>83503856
I'm actually not a christian. This is basic mythology.

You have a dark spirit within you and that's why you responded to such an obvious statement.

This is literally a sympathy for the devil story

BTW, satan comes from Judaism you idiot.
>>
>>83503880
Are you me?
>>
>>83503953
>sympathy for the devil
It's literally about sentient video game characters. Ralph doesn't like his job and wants to be someone else. It's not analogous to anything.
>>
File: 1494316871532.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
1494316871532.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>83503990
sure anon
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.