[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some movies about nu-males getting the girl? Hardmode:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1362094803098.jpg (806KB, 1243x1497px) Image search: [Google]
1362094803098.jpg
806KB, 1243x1497px
What are some movies about nu-males getting the girl?

Hardmode: no judd apatow movies
>>
>>83501502
Hayden panettiere has such an abhorrent body

Eufff
>>
>>83501502
>>
>>83501502
I don't think you know what nu-male means
>>
>>83502185
the blind guy and >>83502162
are the only no nu-male of that pic
>>
>>83501502

Avril's guy is literally Chad.
>>
>>83502224
>nickelback singer
>most chad rock band of all time
>name is literally chad
>>
>>83501502
I don't know who bottom left is but he looks handsome and chadlike. Jason Sudekis is funny, fairly attractive and successful. I can completely see why top tier women would go for him. Dave Franco has the Franco name working in his favor. Klitschko is obviously a turbo chad (aside from the cell phone holster.) Guy on the top left is tall and has that artist/musician look that vapid white women get moist for.
>>
>>83502304
>nickelback
nah
>>
>>83502224
>>83502224
Galifianizakis or whatever his name is, He's not a nu-mle neither
>>
>>83501502

How in the hell is Wladimir Klitschko a nu male?

The man can single handedly kill 99% of the men in the world with his fist.
>>
>>83502354
>fat
>balding
>dude le funny guy lmao
>those middle schooler shoes
>>
>>83502336
Chads have masculine, normie, middle of the road taste. They would have loved Nickleback in their prime.
>>
Joel David Moore and Hershlag's husband are the only nu-males I see
>>
>>83501502
man of steel
>>
Can't Buy Me Love
Some Kind of Wonderful (sort of, there is a twist at the end)
>>
>>83502162
he is a nu-male

he's just muscular

he's a high cuck dating a prostitute
>>
>>83502582
>the child prostitute meme
implying klitschko isnt a kgb spy send by putin himself to blackmail pedowood into advocating for a calexit movement in order to later become russian enclave as a revenge for Alaska
>>
>>83502690
go to bed klitchsko-stein
>>
>>83502744
>OY VEY
>>
>Nickelback is one of the most commercially successful Canadian groups, having sold more than 50 million albums worldwide[1] and ranking as the eleventh best-selling music act, and the second best-selling foreign act in the U.S. of the 2000s, behind The Beatles.[2][3] Billboard ranks them the most successful rock group of the decade; their song "How You Remind Me" was listed as the best-selling rock song of the decade and the fourth best-selling of the decade. They were listed number seven on the Billboard top artist of the decade, with four albums listed on the Billboard top albums of the decade.[4]
So much jealously ITT.

Sad.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.