[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fargo is the story of a deaf man's life and how it came

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: wrench.png (1MB, 1322x444px) Image search: [Google]
wrench.png
1MB, 1322x444px
Fargo is the story of a deaf man's life and how it came to be.
>season 1 showcases our protagonist in his prime, but also his downfall, and loss of his best friend.
>season 2 tells the story of a series of events that cause him to become an original member of the massive Midwestern crime syndicate that we see in the first season
>season 3 will fast forward 4 years after the events of season 1, showing us how Wes Wrench has dealt with the loss of his partner, and his future endeavors
>>
I should point out, that the show doesnt tell this story from the point of view OF our protagonist, but from the point of view of the events that he is not in control of, or really has anything to do with.
Fargo truly is, Deaf Kino
>>
Please respond.
>>
>>83501492
ur gay and ur thread is gay
>>
>>83501888
:(
>>
>>83501941
I'm sorry that was mean your thread is nice and I'm sure you're a nice person
>>
You're right anon, I hope Noah doesn't blow it by having that be his only part in season 3/he died in the crash. Hyped for Wrench blasting Russia boy in the face
>>
>>83502356
Holy fuck
>amazing fight between cowboy and commie
>wrench has yuri on his last legs
>yuri starts spouting "in my country" bullshit
>deaf fella doesnt even hear any of it
>shoots him in the face
>yfw
>>
>>83502570
>Immediately after killing Yuri he gets Meemo'd and we are forced to watch as MEW is slowly RICED to death.
>>
>>83502628
Do we know who those other 2 fuckers in hats that come up to bus are?
Meemo and DJ qualls?
>>
>>83502356
Mr Wrench will be the unstoppable force of nature in season 3, which means he has one of the hitman duo dead to rights. Yuri is fucked.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170601-001214.jpg (219KB, 918x667px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170601-001214.jpg
219KB, 918x667px
Bump for goon showdown imminent
>>
https://youtu.be/YWgdJB2y9wI
>trailer for next episode show Yuri's point of view while he watches the bus go by
Wrench v. Yuri is the first thing we get to see boys.
>>
>>83502754
That would be my guess. no way mr wrench is gonna get all 3 of them. pretty sure MEW is fucked. Unless her plot armor kicks in and she finds a way to run away from the bus.
>>
>>83504373
She's in the descriptions for episode 8 9 and 10
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.