[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> While the newest season of the hit Netflix series House

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

> While the newest season of the hit Netflix series House of Cards is just days old the next season has entered pre-production and we had the chance to meet up for an exclusive interview with Robin Wright who plays Claire Underwood.
>EZ: What changes will we see in the next season?
>WR: The next season we will really be exploring the dynamics of Claire and Frank's strained relationship and how she handles her newfound duties as the first female president.
>EZ: Can you tell us if she and Frank will be getting back together or will there be a new love interest for Claire this season?
>WR: I am not sure how much I am allowed to say [laughs]. I can say that for the most part Frank's story is over and the new season will focus on Claire's handling of situations and how they contrast to Franks. While Frank will still have a major impact on the story, he will be pulling the strings from the background.
>EZ: How as it working with Kevin [Spacey]?
>WR: Kevin is a doll. I couldn't ask for a better friend or filming partner.
>EZ: Will the new season be addressing the current political climate?
>WR: We are still ironing out the details but we have a few ideas for truly outlandish characters, but still more grounded than our current president [laughs].
>EZ: Thank you so much for you time.

>House of Cards airs exclusively on Netflix and all 5 seasons are available for streaming right now.

Que?
>>
>>83500665
>critics are thrashing season 5
but m-my strong female characters
>>
d r o p p e d
>>
>>83500665
I don't care what this woman says or how badly she acts I would still gladly be her pusy slave
>>
File: C-od9DzU0AEVKu7.jpg (75KB, 484x648px) Image search: [Google]
C-od9DzU0AEVKu7.jpg
75KB, 484x648px
>>83500665
>we have a few ideas for truly outlandish characters
>>
>>83500810

Just imagine her sliding down her ass onto your cock, calling you a dirty boy who is unworthy of her pussy and potentially knocking her up.
>>
>>83500665
T R A S H
>>
File: 145619856165166584.gif (2MB, 409x322px) Image search: [Google]
145619856165166584.gif
2MB, 409x322px
>>83500665
>tfw you dodged the house of cards bullet
>>
File: 1471301963847.png (77KB, 180x185px) Image search: [Google]
1471301963847.png
77KB, 180x185px
>>83500897
>>
>>83500897
She's way past menopause.
>>
so house of cards is now house of claire?

i get the feeling they'll kill off frank next season
>>
I've never watched this show, is it worth getting into for just the first season?
>>
>>83501241
first 2 seasons are good and worth watching. just drop the entire thing after that.
>>
>>83501241
I can't remember exactly when it got terrible, but I believe the first three seasons are all really good.
>>
> literally who supporting actress blackmails network to secure equal pay as world famous academy award-winning lead actor who is also a producer
> given raise, producer credit, and a chance to direct some episodes
> STILL shittalks the network
> forces writers to focus on her
> show driven into the ground thanks to her new direction

Dead career general?
>>
>>83500665
>I can say that for the most part Frank's story is over and the new season will focus on Claire's handling of situations and how they contrast to Franks.

"Let's take this really good British show, adapt it for an American audience and create a really good story with interesting characters!"

"And then stretch it out to make more money and ditch the main character to the side to allow a female president to finally have her turn!"
>>
>>83500665
is she talking about the sixth season? #spoileralert

so far season 5 has been lame
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.