[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"You will never have the makings of a varsity athlete."

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

>"You will never have the makings of a varsity athlete."

What did he mean by this?
>>
its a joke at the retards expense
>>
It was his alter ego Isac talking.
>>
>"All I know is you never had the makings of a varsity athlete."

Why did he constantly taunt him by saying this?
>>
>You're a fucking crippled retard, and don't you ever forget that
>>
>Poor 40 yard dash
>Poor vertical leap

He never had the makings of a varsity athlete.
>>
>he's got the athletic ability of a hook armed peg legged pirate with crutches
He never had the makings of a varrrrrghsity athlete
>>
Could you have a character like Hank in 2017?
>>
>>83496675
a cucked white guy getting shot to death on screen? of course
>>
>listen son, you're a gimp. You'll never get far in life. Your dad fucked up by having sex with that old whore. she gave you bad genes, and Walt knew that. He's a fucking chemist for crying out loud! He did this to you, boy. If I were you, I would blow his god damn head off for what he did
Jesus christ
>>
>Never trust a nigger to do a job a spic will actually do for half the money
>>
>>83496212
>>
>>83496765
Is that why he doesn't cum inside Marie?
>>
>>83496765
>>83496909
didn't sam raimi write a few episodes for breaking bad? was this one of them?
>>
File: huell.jpg (36KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
huell.jpg
36KB, 600x315px
>>83496976

>Hank, why didn't we ever have kids?
>Come on Marie, not this again.
>No Hank, you never gave me a straight answer. It was always "We work too much" or "It's enough work helping out with Junior" and you know I love him with all my heart but I want to have my own child!
>Fine Marie. Fine. You want to know why? You really want to know? Because your sister gave birth to a r-r-retarded c-c-cripple, which means you're a carrier. After Junior was born I got a secret vasectomy because your defective eggs would give us another hobbling tard or a downie or some other handicapped monster. I would rather end my family tree than continue it with a sad excuse for humanity like Junior. Are you happy now, Marie? Are you?
>Marie starts crying, then steals some trinkets from an open house
The S3 Blu Ray Collectors Edition has some pretty intense deleted scenes
>>
File: aaaa.jpg (16KB, 199x184px) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.jpg
16KB, 199x184px
>>83497596
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.