[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Aku got destroyed only seconds after sending Jack to the future,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: foolish samurai.png (676KB, 1278x674px) Image search: [Google]
foolish samurai.png
676KB, 1278x674px
If Aku got destroyed only seconds after sending Jack to the future, how was there even a future for Jack to go to in the first place?
>>
i don't know lemme try time travel in real life to see how it tuns out

ooooooooops
seems like time travel doesn't exist and time paradoxes are just a theory
>>
>>83491167
kek
>>
No happy ending for Jack.

dawwwwww...
>>
>>83491095
By changing the past, Jack was responsible for the Holocaust and 9/11, yet Aku was some how the bad guy.
>>
>>83491095

That would only apply if jack killed aku before he was sent in time, right?
>>
>>83491095
There would also be a timeline split, because Jack not have come to the past without Aku being alive in the future. So there would be another Jack trapped in the future.
>>
Aku said in their first battle that the sword can't kill him permanently, so Jack "killed" Aku and then after he died of old age Aku came back and conquered earth
>>
>>83492997
>Has his life stolen as a child
>Spends his youth being forged into a weapon with a single goal
>Spends 50+ years desperately trying to achieve his goal
>Is driven suicidal through despair
>Finally gets a ray of sunshine in his miserable life
>Finally gains victory
>The villain is defeated but has a pyrrhic and blots out his sunshine at his wedding

Jack had a hard life.
>>
is this the end of samurai jacques?
>>
Oops, looks like you made the mistake of a scrutinizing a time travel plot!
>>
>>83491167
Then explain how I saw you sucking cock 5 seconds in the future
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.