[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what in the fuck were these things in Alien:Covenant /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: neomorphpods.jpg (399KB, 931x1279px) Image search: [Google]
neomorphpods.jpg
399KB, 931x1279px
So what in the fuck were these things in Alien:Covenant /tv/? Were they mushrooms filled with the black goo from Prometheus? Why would you stick your face and inhale the fuck out of the spores?
>>
>>83490074
The Engineer's made them to protect their serf species / home planet from Extra-terrestrial Occupation.
>>
Alien poop
>>
>>83490074
Not sure where they came from. AFAIK, David created the Neos and Xenos by tweaking the black good in certain directions, but maybe these spores were naturally occurring black goo pods.
>>
>>83490074
>Why would you stick your face and inhale the fuck out of the spores?

When you gotta progress the plot you do things no normal human being on an unexplored alien planet would do, anon. Its called shitty writing.
>>
>>83490074
Nanomachines
>>
>>83490074
the bio weapon is made to kill and sustain, since the planet was void of life it became spores to live off the earth and await larger organisms to kill
>>
>>83490200
>>83490241
>>83490285
>>83490488
>>83490548
>>83490772

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSYawl0KjQ
>>
>>83491091

The cameraman didn't bend down to get a good whiff of it, I am disappointed.
>>
>>83490074
https://youtu.be/wK8kK4hY6PA

and to think we all had unanswered questions after prometheus. this movie was a mess
>>
black goo
>>
>>83491379

Thanks for the DUMB ASS blog project youtube video you have anon.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.