[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I used to want to be an austronaut. But austronauts don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: Velcoro.jpg (162KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Velcoro.jpg
162KB, 1920x1080px
>I used to want to be an austronaut. But austronauts don't even go to the moon anymore.

What did he mean by this?
>>
its true they get sent to the sun now and they die cause its hot there
>>
>>83487089

NASA got defunded and is basically a shell of its former self.
>>
>>83487104
They go at night you numb twat.
>>
Kubrick's dead so no more moon landings
>>
>>83487167
That's right...forgot...my bad...
>>
File: CEDERVILLE, CA 1984 (2).png (1MB, 1157x917px) Image search: [Google]
CEDERVILLE, CA 1984 (2).png
1MB, 1157x917px
>>83487131
and rightly so, considering they are just a show for the public
>>
>>83487089
Good, it was a waste of money
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY

https://books.google.com/books?id=6OpTDWn6YyAC&pg=PA33&dq=how+blacks+view+mankind%27s+giant+step&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjQpLD-nP_RAhVCZCYKHeQRA_0Q6AEIHDAA#v=onepage&q=how%20blacks%20view%20mankind's%20giant%20step&f=false
>>
>>83487089
it shows how he's become bitter in his old age and how his dreams from childhood are unacheivable.
>>
File: Frank.jpg (103KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Frank.jpg
103KB, 1920x1080px
>In this world everyone has their fingers on the launch buttons, while I'm here with a knife, Caspere knew this.
>>
>>83487089
Can we have more shitty TD quotes?

>>83487264
Yeah we could of just given all that money to niggers and criminals as welfare. That's great.
>>
My wife asked me to come to bed last night. I asked 'what's in it for me'? She argued the usual, pussy, blah blah - you know. I took out my wallet and gave her a hundred. 'Pay me', I said to her. She gave me the bill. I scoffed. 'Is this all I'm worth to you?' I gave her another hundred. She payed, but it still wasn't enough. 'There's still one thing you can pay me with...' I said as I puckered my pink lips into the shape and texture of an asshole. And so, just like that, I fucked her ass. Poor girl never was good with money. You hear what I'm saying, Ray?
>>
File: Rachel McAdams.jpg (171KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel McAdams.jpg
171KB, 1920x1080px
Rachel McAdams is one of the hottest actresses ever?

When she was young she was cute and fuckable and now she has a great ass.
She would have been a great investment to marry when she was young, imagine 10+ years of super hotteness.
>>
Season 1 has better plot
but Season 2 has better characters

Rust is "I'm to smart for this" gimmick
>>
>>83487317
no please no frank posting

this shit is so fucking annoying
>>
>>83487384
what?
>>
File: fuckin hell.jpg (26KB, 367x411px) Image search: [Google]
fuckin hell.jpg
26KB, 367x411px
I liked the music in season 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAklTXlLlVc
>>
File: Frank_2.jpg (210KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Frank_2.jpg
210KB, 1920x1080px
>>83488363

>Guy gets married, takes bride to bed, she says she's a virgin, guy eats her out and tastes cum, the thing is, everyone has an butthole. Caspere knew this.
>>
>>83488302
But his nihlistic whinings are constantly shat on by Hart and the other characters, and he usually backs up his beliefs with basic logic.
Season 2 just actually had more characters then Cohle, Hart and Hart's wife.
>>
>>83487089

Astronauts now go to a film studio.
No one has really been to the moon or even to space since the first time they faked it.
Satellites, spaceships and whatnot are just stories that Americans tell to make Russians think going to space is possible and to get them to try venturing into certain death.
>>
>>83488405
It's a quote from Frank, when he and Ray are having their 1-on-1 in the bar. Didn't you watch the show?
>>
>>83488718

Apollo 11 didn't go to the Moon but later they did
my theory is that Apollo 13 was the actual first real Moon mission
>>
>>83487483
>great ass
what's with white guys having such low expectations of asses? ffs, literally every race other than asians and whites know what a good ass should look like
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.