[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can only post ITT if you're not going to watch this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

You can only post ITT if you're not going to watch this film.

Stand strong, men. Do not fall for women's tricks.
>>
>>83483576
I don't going to watch it because I don't really like superheroes movies
>>
>>83483610

not*
>>
I'm always too busy on the weekends anyway.
Plus comic book characters should stay in comic books.

Unless this movie has a deadly bee weapon, I'm not interested.
>>
I never intended to watch this or any new comic book movie. after the feminist viral marketing im just hoping it bombs now.
>>
Was going to see it, but then I saw some ending footage posted here. Thanks for saving me money /tv/.
>>
>>83483576

>Stand strong, men. Do not fall for women's tricks.

I would wager 100 Buckaroos that you are virgin
>>
>>83483576
I will not watch because this will be the same as Ghostbusters.

>she kills her brother with a lightinig strike using her bracelets in the last scene
>>
File: Dudeimacting.webm (3MB, 600x438px) Image search: [Google]
Dudeimacting.webm
3MB, 600x438px
Men BTFO
>>
>>83483576
I'm going to see it, Because i am a DC fanboy.
And i want DC properties to do good.
Also, i'm taking my woman to the movies, and if i play this right, i'm going to facefuck her to tears.
>>
>>83483821
Go your own way, cuckboi.
>>
It's just marketing. There's no third wave feminism in the movie at all outside of a snarky quip here and there. She actually becomes pretty red pilled and appreciative of what the men go through.
>>
>>83483777
>adults in ridiculous costumes
>CGI everywhere
>only drab and dreary edgy colors
>melodramatic slow motion "action"

how people take these movies seriously?
>>
>>83483777
That's just pure cringe, the girl can't act for shit.
>>
>>83483925
Dude, nobody here imagines Wonder Woman to be some feminist propaganda flick just like Rogue One wasn't.

What people hate is everyone using it as propaganda because it's a strong woman or has diversity.
>>
The last film I watched in theaters was Elysium and only because I still had friends at the time and they dragged me into it, so it's not fucking likely this shit will change that. Baby Driver might though, depending on how crazy I'm feeling.

That Elysium was a pretty bad movie too by the way.
>>
File: le-merchant-happy.gif (1MB, 300x289px) Image search: [Google]
le-merchant-happy.gif
1MB, 300x289px
If women were heroic in real life and not passive aggressive whiners and crybabies I might be able to imagine this movie but as things are no shekels will be spent here.
>>
>>83483576
>MCUbabbies so BTFO that DC made capekino real that they have to have a safespace within /tv/
fucking kek, you literally cant make this shit up
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.