[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best movie of all time, in fact not opinion? Pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (141KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
141KB, 1920x1080px
What is the best movie of all time, in fact not opinion?

Pic unrelated, whatever the answer is Kevin Smith isn't in it.
>>
>>83483200
Robocop
>>
File: I like it.jpg (27KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
I like it.jpg
27KB, 500x375px
>>83483212
>I LIKE IT
I LIKE IT
>>
The Wizard of Oz opened the door to film making.
>>
>>83483810
>>
>>83484204
>Chinatown that low
>Citizen Kane anywhere near the top
>LA Confidential and Miller's Crossing not on the list

Other than that, bretty good
>>
>>83484262

tfw it wasn't a rating of those movies, but a list compiled randomly.
>>
>>83484530
Isn't put randomly.

>They Shoot Pictures, Don't They? (TSPDT) is a modest but growing film resource dedicated to the art of motion picture filmmaking and most specifically to that one particular individual calling the shots from behind the camera - the film director. Amongst other content, TSPDT currently houses two of the most referenced film lists on the internet (The 1,000 Greatest Films and The 21st Century's Most Acclaimed Films) along with a growing set of director profiles. I like to view TSPDT primarily as a cinematic 'traffic cop'. In other words, TSPDT will guide you in the direction of each director's best work (both from TSPDT's perspective - e.g. the film guides on each director page - and also from a critical-acclaim perspective), helping you to avoid as many celluloid crashes as possible.

http://www.theyshootpictures.com/gf1000.htm
>>
there are actually 4

The Tree of Life
The Great Beauty
Aguirre, Wrath of God
The Turin Horse
>>
Apocalypse Now
>>
Hot Fuzz
>>
File: 1493087260098.png (42KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1493087260098.png
42KB, 625x626px
>>83487674
>Simon Pegg
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.