[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to lunch with coworkers >they start playing le six

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0393.png (106KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0393.png
106KB, 500x359px
>go to lunch with coworkers
>they start playing le six degrees of Kevin Reddit
>ohgodpleasemakeitstop.exe
>they're all having a great time remembering "that actor"
>"anon how come you're not playing?"
>silently stare out the window at nothing and say "yeah I know"

I fucking hate my coworkers
>>
>>83483019
They hate you too
>>
>>83483101

That is completely fine by me
>>
File: IMG_4141.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_4141.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>83483019
>tfw can't remember actors well enough to play that game
>>
>friend keeps talking about how much he "LOVES" twin peaks
>hates all the metaphysical stuff, loves the dumb shit like mayor getting married, civil war, audrey getting statutorily raped, and the beauty pageant
>finally sees one of lynches other films, hates it unconditionally
>other friend keeps talking about how absolutely crazy and weird lynch is
>ask him which ones he's seen/likes
>never actually seen one just knows lynch being weird is a meme
>these guys actually had a five minute circle jerk about how weird and strange lynch is an
>>
>>83483324

Yeah, it was pretty much like that
>>
File: 1496185448982.jpg (128KB, 804x768px) Image search: [Google]
1496185448982.jpg
128KB, 804x768px
>tfw no co-workers
I hate being a NEET
>>
>>83483917

Having a job is it's own special brand of suffering as well
>>
>>83483917
>friends will spend an hour talking about movies like the room or capeshit of the month
>bring up literally anything else
>"never heard of that one"
>"anon you like the weirdest movies haha"
>"who directed that? De palma? Never heard of him. Is he french?"
>>
File: IMG_0716.jpg (55KB, 600x570px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0716.jpg
55KB, 600x570px
>>83484178

They were also non-stop quoting will Ferrell movies.
>>
>normiefuck upset that his normie friends are too normal for his precious inclination
get fucked
>>
>famous actor that as been working for 20+ years
>multiple shows and movies
>has a bit piece in a capeshit
>"YO ANON HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF *FAMOUS ACTOR*? I JUST DISCOVERED HIM HAHA I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S BEEN IN SO MANY MOVIES"
>>
When I was 13 my brother took me to his house at midnight for movie night. I sat there without parents supervision, in the dark watching a 3hr German film about the stress of submarine combat. I was hooked start to finish. We sat there in silence sipping some dark ale and I felt mature as shit, the movie was incredible. It was like I'd pulled back some great curtain and seen the nature of adult viewing. Like how rich fucks on tv are always watching opera but I never actually saw any. We discussed the movie after on the ride home and as I settled into bed I imagined the epics that I have yet to discover.

Over a decade later and the movie nights I get invited to usually involve stoner comedy or hysterical women getting chased by psychopaths.

RIP bro.
>>
>>83483019
You sure they didn't just invite you because they felt bad?

You sound like the same type of person to bash Rick and morty if they were talking about it in front of you
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.