[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Times Larry was in the wrong? I'll start. Larry using the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 3

Times Larry was in the wrong?

I'll start. Larry using the house bathroom at an outdoor party after being told not to.
>>
Doing the you know what on Sammy's bear
>>
>>83479564
Refusing to take his shoes off at a party.
The affirmative action joke with guy he just met.
>>
File: sammie from curb.jpg (90KB, 550x900px) Image search: [Google]
sammie from curb.jpg
90KB, 550x900px
>>83479618
Sammy's so hot though. They should have been happy it wasn't on her face.
>>
>>83479564

Pretty much every single time he does anything that results in conflict

It's a hilarious, great show but if you're one of those kids who watch it and think "tell them how it is Larry, you're breaking down social conventions!" then you're missing the point
>>
>>83479618
Doing the what on what
>>
shushing jeff's daughter when she was singing for ted as a birthday present
>>
Taking flowers from a memorial is pretty fucked up
>>
Getting his doctor's personal phone number.
>>
>>83479818
That honestly is a terrible present and ridiculous
Shouting to shut the fuck up at the daughter while hiding out in their house for singing in the shower was worse
>>
staying with that insufferable wife cheryl for way too long. biggest mistake hands down
>>
>>83479795
You're missing a testicle
>>
>>83479618
Was that him? I don't think they ever said who did it.
>>
>>83479818
I'm with Larry there though. I mean I wouldn't actually do it, but I would fucking hate sitting through every second of that display. I hate listening to people sing solo like that. The fact it's just a way of getting out of actually spending money AND going "look at my wonderful child" and creating situation where it's social poison to disagree just is icing on the cake.
>>
>>83479795
>if you're one of those kids who watch it and think "tell them how it is Larry, you're breaking down social conventions!" then you're missing the point

ewwwwwwwwww the irony is you're the kiddo for thinking that

there are plenty of times larry isnt being that autistic and its other faggoty la jews that are the problem in the episode.
>>
>>83479795
You are meant to sympathise with Larry at least some of the time.
>>
>>83479936

Yeah. Same with Seinfeld, right? All of those characters are definitely supposed to be great people that we are meant to agree with.
>>
>>83479925
i agree, im with larry on this too, but that was rude as fuck. he did what everyone else probably thought about doing but would not follow through.
>>
stealing flowers from a fucking roadside memorial
>>
>>83480028
FROM AN ORPHAN
>>
>>83480007
So what is this point then? That autism is bad, kids! Don't let your aging Jewish comedians leave the house!
>>
Any episode involve a gun? I'm trying to think but I don't think so
>>
File: file.png (201KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
201KB, 480x360px
Eating the dogs last meal seemed a bit too fucked up.I dunno I guess it's not his dog.

Jeff is fucked in the head though, maybe he hated the dog, he seemed to like Oscar.
>>
When he let niggers into his house.
>>
Stole the jersey off the wrong guy.
>>
When S9 starts, watch an episode from first series again. See him age 20 years. Poor guy is probably 90 by now
>>
>>83480149

He was allergic to the dog, you retard. Quit projecting
>>
larry "dick so big you'd think i'm a nig" david did nothing wrong
>>
When he didn't want to text the girl.
>>
Never
>>
>>83480252
What am I projecting you fucking underage faggot?
>>
>>83480252
I think it's fucked up an adult couldn't keep himself from eating something he went out to buy for someone else.
>>
>>83479564
thinking the black dude was a valet for sure
>>
Eating pistachios while making an apology over the phone.
>>
the whole thing with Cheryl that lead to their divorce. In all honesty, Cheryl put up with a lot of shit.
>>
>>83480642
when you get the multimillionaire life with no kids no job you really dont get to complain about anything but violence
>>
>>83479766
thats actually larry davids daughter
>>
Well the entire show is built around Larry doing horrible shit but the worst may have been peeing on jesus
>>
>>83480814
I didn't get that at all. Why not just take some toilet paper and clean up after yourself? Dab the picture to prevent smearing the ink around, then do a quick wipe of all the other surfaces he undoubtedly sprayed with piss.
>>
>>83480719
No it isn't.
>David married Laurie Lennard on March 31, 1993.[1] They have two daughters, Cazzie Laurel (b. May 10, 1994) and Romy March (b. March 2, 1996).

Ashley Holloway is the actress who played Sammy.
>>
>>83481291
>have kids
>both daughters

Is Larry the most unlucky man alive? I'd rather have no children than have only daughters
>>
>>83481367
It's such a shame because it always happens to the best people. Shakespeare and julius caesar only ever had daughters
>>
>>83479758
I actually side with him on the shoes. Fuck all those weirdos at that dinner.
>>
>>83481956
Shoes on in a shoe off house makes the house disgusting.
>>
>>83481956
The house had a carpeted floor, you don't walk on it with your shoes.
>>
Was he right to fire the 'fake bald' chef?

I go back and forth on it. The guy did lie during his interview and preyed on Larry's bias to get the job, but that doesn't mean he's a bad chef or doesn't deserve the job, and it was really Larry's fault for liking him just because he was bald.
>>
>>83482142
A dishonest person will be dishonest in more ways than one. It's better to just find someone else before you figure out what else they do dishonestly.

In business, one strike rule. In social life, two strike rule. Actually now I'm reconsidering my two strikes in social life rule, seems unnecessary. Why should I still be checking people when we're adults? hm
>>
>>83482142
Larry was definitely more in the wrong.
>>
>>83479564
Larry telling a father that his child has a nice penis was worse and that happened like two minutes after your example
>>
>>83482361
Yeah what the fuck was up with that? Also in one of the Seinfeld episodes that lady told Larry her 10 year old daughter had a rash on her pussy. Then Larry goes around telling people about the rash on her pussy. The most a parent would ever say is she has a rash.
>>
>>83482127
Ok, then I guess I agree that Larry was initially in the wrong.
The wife was still crazy and overreacted though
>>
>>83480007
No they are not. And you dont have to agree with what they do. They are relatable though because not everybody is a lame faggot white knight that does no wrong
>>
>>83482463
Jerry's face when larry says "hows her pussy by the way" kills me every time
>>
>>83480199
That was Leon.
>>
>>83480533
He was dressed like a fucking valet.
>>
>>83482656
Did Larry say that only to get a reaction out of Jerry?
>>
>>83482912
After Larry wrongly said it was his jersey.
>>
>>83483175
That was a completely reasonable assumption.
>>
>>83481367
Daughters are the best... until they hit about 12-13. Then they're not the best.
>>
>>83483208
Still completely wrong. You're still responsible for an accident or mistake. Any 10 year old with a good parent knows that.
>>
>>83479564
>want to get into the series
>very first episode is about being insensitive about muh 6 gorillion
>delete series
>>
>>83480149
Why didnt the eagles buy more than just one fucking ice cream
>>
>>83479860
eh, I could see myself doing that if I found myself in that situation
>>
>>83483263
well yeah like they spend most of their life that way, making them shit
>>
>>83479795
>Pretty much every single time he does anything that results in conflict

Some of the time it's the others who are completely bizarre and breaking social convention as well as being totally wrong
>>
the one where he ordered the shoes and then got his old ones back and never got the new ones
>>
>>83482463
>Also in one of the Seinfeld episodes that lady told Larry her 10 year old daughter had a rash on her pussy. Then Larry goes around telling people about the rash on her pussy.

The lady used that expression in front of Larry multiple times and she didn't take offense when he used it as well. So Larry wasn't really wrong, just going along with some extremely uncomfortable parenting by someone else.

Saying it casually in front of Jerry was pretty fucked up, though.
>>
>>83483457
stupid stormfag.

also you are vastly misjudging the series. Larry hires musicians to play Wagner on someone's lawn, for Pete's sake.
>>
>>83479795
>throws apple core into random trash bin
>man yells at larry for throwing it into his bin
yeah man the guy yelling was totally in the right.
>>
Lefty calls

That said, I take calls lefty at work if it's someone I don't want to talk to
>>
>>83483089
Probably
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.