/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather be a handsome manlet or an average guy? Assuming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1360932887723.jpg (77KB, 500x642px) Image search: [Google]
1360932887723.jpg
77KB, 500x642px
Would you rather be a handsome manlet or an average guy?

Assuming bank accounts are equal.
>>
>>83477034
average guy
>>
>>83477034
Who gets more pussy?
>>
>>83477108
Tom does.
>>
>>83477034
Tom looks great here.
>>
>>83477108
Bank accounts are equal
>>
Handsome manlet, I'm being 100% serious, in recent years I've developed an autistic hate towards shorter people since I believe they are more comfortable in everyday life.
>>
>>83478083
>in recent years I've developed an autistic hate towards shorter people since I believe they are more comfortable in everyday life

fuck are you me? 6'4"

The world was simply not made for lanklets
>>
>>83478083
t.manlet
>>
>>83477034
>manlet
>handsome

Back into the pit.
>>
I'd rather be 6'0 instead of 6'2" if I could make my face more attractive.
t. 21 years old never had a girlfriend
>>
>>83477034

I would trade the difference in height between me and Tom for the chance to have his drive and charisma.

How Tom helped Bill Hader get home to see his daughter.

>When the two of them were in Los Angeles to shoot promos for the 2010 MTV Movie Awards the SNL comedian heard some unfortunate news, "I hear a crew person say, 'Did you hear what happened in New York?' And I'm like, 'What happened?' 'A guy tried to set off a car bomb in Times Square.'" Hader, who had already been "a little anxious" because it was the first time he had been away from his infant daughter, Hannah, had a "full-on panic attack." He desperately tried to call and text his wife Maggie, when Cruise noticed his concern.

>"He comes over and he's like, 'Are you okay, man?'" Hader explained the situation. Cruise then asked when Hader was supposed to return to New York. Not for another two days. "He thinks for a second. 'No,' he says. 'We'll get you home tonight.' And in that moment, Tom Cruise, as Les Grossman, in a karate gi, began to direct all my coverage," Hader recalled. "All my footage, all my close-ups. Boom! We do three perfect takes. Boom, boom, boom. Everyone's chest-butting each other, some people are chest-butting themselves, people are going insane." Two days' worth of work, Hader said, "and he got it done in 45 minutes." Then Katie Holmes came up to him and handed him a piece of paper with his new flight information. "You're on the red eye tonight," she told him. "I'm like, 'What?!'" Hader said. Because Cruise got him out of work and on a plane that night, he was able to surprise his wife and daughter by 7:45 the next morning and check in on them in person. "So that's what it's like to work with Tom Cruise," Hader said.

Tom is a pretty great guy. He might be short but inside he is a big guy.
>>
>>83477034
Freaks aside, height is something that only really matters once you're already attractive desu
>>
>>83478308
He was probably just trying to get Bill to join Scientology
>>
>>83478308
I think Tom is a wonderful human being and I appreciate him more and more.
>>
>>83477034
is this shopped?
>>
>>83477108
The handsome manlet, obviously. Even though /tv/ tries to tell you otherwise, woman care more about appearances than height
>>
>>83477034
>tom cruis
>short

pick one, he's 5'9"

>>83478308
I bet he had a really good agency, it apporved his flight plan
>>
>>83477034
I'm happy being tall.
>>
File: 46246.gif (386KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
46246.gif
386KB, 245x245px
>>83477034
I'd rather be a cute twink, while we're already picking fantasy scenarios here.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.