[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#Baywatch out for less than a week, already got HALF its budget

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

#Baywatch out for less than a week, already got HALF its budget back and gon' get #litty in Europe this weekend! Where were you when the OUT-OF-TOUCH CRITICS and their DISCONNECT W/ THE PEOPLE were made to eat crow after having their KNIVES & VENOM ready for a RAUNCHY R-RATED SUMMER ROMP that was made for THE PEOPLE and not CRITICS?
>>
We all know why you hate Dwayne. It's very obvious.
>>
>>83472226
Half of your budget back in the first week is a fucking disaster in Hollywood lmao. Jews don't finance movies for the heck of it. They expect to double their money. And quickly.
>>
HAHAHA some people just can't handle R-Rated RAUNCHY fun. Just ignore the critics. HAHAHA
>>
>>83472226
SEE
MY
MOVIE
>>
File: 1496265051329.jpg (18KB, 450x215px) Image search: [Google]
1496265051329.jpg
18KB, 450x215px
>>83472743
Go to Fandango and buy 10 tickets for the soonest Baywatch screening, or else.
>>
File: 1403606568612.webm (2MB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
1403606568612.webm
2MB, 1280x544px
>>83472765
You're the one with the money, why don't you Dawyne "The Manlet" Johnson?
>>
this rock meme is already dead. 'tism spammer already gave up just like he gave up on his stupid colbert meme
>>
>>83472870
Meme? What meme bro?
Put away your knives and venom and stop being a critic suffering from a huge case of DISCONNECT and enjoy a lil' littly summertime RAUNCHY fun.
>>
>daddario is such a mush that she actual makes a Rock movie flop
>>
>>83472870

#madatmort
>>
>litty
what did the rock mean by this you guys keep posting it but I dont get it
>>
>>83473196
Niggers and normies say "Lit" when a party is good.
>>
>>83473206
Ah I wasnt familiar with that term since im a yuropoor
>>
RAUNCHY
>>
Will he still defend the movie and claim it's not doing bad?

>WE MADE OUT BUDGET BACK #LITTY
>But The Wayne the theatres get half the ticked money
>HOME MEDIA USERS LOVE RAUNCHY COMEDIES #ONLY MALE NUDITY #MASTURBATION
>>
File: 1495337147972.png (114KB, 303x343px) Image search: [Google]
1495337147972.png
114KB, 303x343px
>>83473303
>the theatres get half the ticked money
I've worked at 2 movie theaters and I can tell you they only make like 10-20% on tickets. The real money comes from them selling overpriced shit like a liter water for $5
>>
>>83473506
You almost wrote that if those two things were mutually exclusive.

fyi outside of the US where fans really love #BAYWATCH the theatres keep even more than 50% of the litty ticked money.
>>
>>83472226
I went to see this the other day and I actually pissed myself from laughing too much. Is..is this normal?
>>
>>83472791
You're out of touch, Vin. Get litty.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.