[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just caught up to this show after starting it like a week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Rick and Morty.jpg (103KB, 350x506px) Image search: [Google]
Rick and Morty.jpg
103KB, 350x506px
So I just caught up to this show after starting it like a week ago. And there's something i'm uncertain of.

I initially didn't want to start the show because the fans made it seem like the show was promoting the whole message of "fuck everything, everything is meaningless, it's cool to be a huge fucking asshole". But after watching it I got the impression that it's just how Rick's character is, and the show just shows Rick being Rick instead of shoving Rick's philosophies down your throat.

But I don't see anyone else taking it that way. It's seriously making me question myself.
>>
>>83471755
To expand what you said they kinda paint him as being a sad piece of shit for being that way too. In a way it reflects reality, yes we are specs on a spec floating in infinity and nothing really seems to matter but thats no reason to be a scumbag and make existence worse for yourself and others
>>
maybe its the x and pol in them but i dont understand why this board thinks everything has to be some kind of subtle brainwashing conspiracy with a specific message targeting them. its a fucking cartoon, not mk ultra
>>
showing how cool something is, is a good way to convince you to believe in them.

Like back then, electrical car is shit, is a joke.

Now, Taslar makes electrical car even more attractive than muscle cars.

A realization of how meanless the life is can free your mind, makes ambition ppl stop worrying about all the rate race and get after it. and wash out the loser, so they can get high and get after it.
>>
The gags are good. The drama, which takes up way too much of the series, is garbage. If Rick and Morty was 100% zany sci-fi adventures it would be GOAT
>>
>>83471755
wow, you posted the same shit thread again
good job
>>
Wubba lubba dub dub
>>
>>83472036
are you having a stroke?
>>
Rick and Morty hate is a meme mostly inspired by the worst part of its fanbase
>>
File: 1463817450355.png (18KB, 208x98px) Image search: [Google]
1463817450355.png
18KB, 208x98px
next episode when?
>>
>>83471755
>I initially didn't want to start the show because the fans made it seem like the show was promoting the whole message of "fuck everything, everything is meaningless, it's cool to be a huge fucking asshole". But after watching it I got the impression that it's just how Rick's character is, and the show just shows Rick being Rick instead of shoving Rick's philosophies down your throat.

Yeah, that's what I got as well. Never understood /tv/'s intense hatred for it. I think people here are just triggered by it because they are similar to Rick irl and are upset that Rick is considered popular and cool, while they are losers.
>>
You made same fucking thread at /co/

>>83471755
>>
>>83473643
Fuck that
>>92908432
>>
You don't need anyone's permission to enjoy television, OP. Most of what you see on the internet is wrong. Like what you like and trust your own judgment about a show's quality over random anonymous faggots.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.