[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Refuses to shoot sex scene with tranny >gets fired >Season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

>Refuses to shoot sex scene with tranny
>gets fired
>Season 2 comes out
>it's a disaster, ends on a cliffhanger
>Netflix cancels it

Wachowski trannies once again look retarded like they always look.
>>
Transgenders are filth
>>
Is that why he was fired? I thought he just had a professional disagreement.
>>
>>83470831
That is a professional disagreement.
>>
I don't understand how they keep getting away with failure after failure. There are people on this board who weren't even born when The Matrix was released, how the fuck are the sisters still living on that credit?
>>
>>83470900
I have no fucking clue. All they have to do is say "From the creators of the Matrix", while conveniently leaving out that they also made shit like Reloaded, Revolutions, and Speed Racer, and that's all it takes to get greenlit.

They're the filmmaking equivalent to a late-90s one hit wonder band, who's still getting regular radio play just because people really, really liked that one song they did way back when.
>>
>>83470900
>sisters
>>
>>83470248
>>Refuses to shoot sex scene with tranny
who and what's the story here?
>>
FUCKING SHIT JUST SHOOT IN LESS CUNTRYS AND END IT ON SEASON 3 PLEASE
>>
>>83470976
Speed Racer is a great movie though. Truly original, genuine, and stunning looking.

If you wanted to single out bad shit they've done you could've said Jupiter Ascending
>>
>>83470248
Asian is a tranny?

Maybe he just didn't want to have sex with a nog
>>
>>83471095
That one's so bad, I forgot that it existed.
>>
>From Cloud Atlas to this shit
kek
>>
>>83470976
>talking shit on speed racer
please reddit is back there
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.