[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kingsman was great. Let's have a thread to discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: i'm kino.jpg (334KB, 1060x1500px) Image search: [Google]
i'm kino.jpg
334KB, 1060x1500px
Kingsman was great. Let's have a thread to discuss this great film.
>>
>>83466202
I liked it but i remember thinking the pacing was somewhat off. also what was the purpose of Sam Jackson's lisp? is that supposed to be making fun of something? i just found it kind of irritating.
>>
>>83466353
I took it as him portraying how geniuses don't necessarily have "cool" voices. Like if you've ever listened to George R.R. Martin talk, he sounds nerdy as fuck.
>>
>>83466202
cheesy fun
but hardly great
>>
A few friends at uni argue that this was the better action movie vs Fury Road. Are they correct in thier anaylsis and why?
>>
It was shit m8. It's just capeshit with chavs and guns.
>>
>>83466633
Why don't you watch it and fucking find out? Some friend you are that you can't even make time to watch the films your so-called friends are praising. No wonder you don't have friends.
>>
>>83466633
No, it's mostly poorly choreographed gun-fu shit. Just watch a Jackie Chan movie instead.
>>
File: 600full-sophie-cookson.png (513KB, 500x671px) Image search: [Google]
600full-sophie-cookson.png
513KB, 500x671px
a cute. a CUTE.
>>
>>83466202
Absolutely brilliant. Almost every single frame was solidly political, in such a way that New Yorker reading knowitall leftists (who tend to like things spelled out) would never suspect.
>>
>>83466756
The choreography in Kingsman is actually really damn good. It blows away almost every other action film.
>>
>>83466917
No it isn't. It's basic as fuck.
>>
>>83466202
"Lol, those old spy movies are stupid" the movie
>>
>>83466353
>>83466436
He's making fun of Russell Simmons.
>>
>>83466946
Yes it is. It's complex as fuck.
>>
>>83466956
What the fuck? The movie had the opposite message, that old spy movies are awesome and that new shit like the superserious James Bond is stupid.
>>
>>83467106
Watch more movies
>>
>>83467173
No you.
>>
>>83467178
I bow to your superior intellect. I apologize for criticizing Kingsman.
>>
>>83467339
That's more like it. Apology accepted.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.