[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>*starts sobbing hysterically* >I HATE YOU Would've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1475216311976.png (810KB, 706x523px) Image search: [Google]
1475216311976.png
810KB, 706x523px
>*starts sobbing hysterically*
>I HATE YOU
Would've been a good comeback, desu
>>
File: nintchdbpict000308635535.jpg (86KB, 725x960px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000308635535.jpg
86KB, 725x960px
That was his comeback.

Just don't look at his sagging tits.
>>
he's preparing to come back to her now that he's skinny again
>>
>>83458418
>dont ever say mean things to me again.
>>
>>83458418
That's how you do it!
>>
>that's okay, I have your mom on speed dial anyways
>>
Nothing. He's ugly, she's a looker. Anything he'd say back would've made him looked pathetic to people.

>Attractive """"people""""
>>
>A Jew hasnt been burned this bad in Europe since the Holocaust
Makes everyone uncomfortable and makes people feel guilty
>>
That's okay, laugh it up now, but I have hundreds, possibly thousands of dedicated anonymous users that are writing comebacks with razor sharp wit, and just the right amount of tact as soon as this goes live to shut you down, and send you crying back to your frenchie shoebox you call an apartment. Oh, I'd be shitting my panties too. Heheh you could've just kept your stupid, whore mouth shut but you didn't. I will return with the best comebacks. That's a promise not a threat
>>
>>83458574
That's actually not that bad
>>
File: 1459876654103.jpg (81KB, 460x676px) Image search: [Google]
1459876654103.jpg
81KB, 460x676px
>>83458742
we still havent come up with a good comeback
>>
File: IMG_4062.jpg (56KB, 634x359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4062.jpg
56KB, 634x359px
>>83458790
I thought "Why would you go through all that effort just to get rejected?" wasn't bad desu
>>
JERK STORE
>>
He should have just killed himself, that would have shown her
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.