[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq4 m3yAoW8E Why are we not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: murder-ew[1].jpg (402KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
murder-ew[1].jpg
402KB, 1000x750px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq4m3yAoW8E
Why are we not talking about how terrible Murder on the Orient Express looks?
>>
>>83458269
It all looks moderately kino except for fucking Kenneth Branagh with a rat glued on his face as Poirot
>>
>>83458269
BELIEVER
>>
looks like oscar bait
>>
Wow that looks like trash.
>>
>>83458378
Are you retarded?
>>
>>83458269
Because it's probably going to be okay at the least if not actually pretty good. Branagh knows how to make movies and as much as I don't really care for Depp he's actually a pretty good actor if given the right material and direction. Then there's Dafoe, Dench, and Coleman who are pretty good too.
>>83458342
That did bother me too. I don't know anything about the character but that stache was a little weird.
>>
>>83458269

Is the person to the left of Michael Che the old woman boss from James Bond in reverse drag?
>>
>>83458269

Nice cast except that SW bitch, Depp and the token nigger.
>>
>>83458342
I thought that was Ewan Mcgregor desu
>>
>>83458269
At least they got the music right
>>
>>83458463
this. the stache more than bothered me though, it looks ridiculous
>>
File: murder-orient-secondary[1].jpg (4MB, 4256x2832px) Image search: [Google]
murder-orient-secondary[1].jpg
4MB, 4256x2832px
>>83459102
Why did no one on the set stop him and tell him how silly it looked?
>>
>>83458269
>All these obvious shill threads
Fuck off.
>>
Poirot would never say he's the greatest detective in the world.
>>
Why even bother to make anything Poirot related ever again? They will never be able to come close to the David Suchet series
>>
>>83459308
Don't you want a Poirot Cinematic Universe?
>>
>>83459181
Two options, he was going for the whimsical wes anderson look and didn't quite get the charm or he's fucking the make-up lady.
>>
>>83459407
>they'll never be a crossover movie with Poirot and Tommy & Tuppence
>>
>>83459603
Good. They'd have to come up with their own original story line, which they would completely fuck up.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.