[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>haha YES!, he's from work (the hulk is there to battle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: thor-ragnarok.jpg (251KB, 458x675px) Image search: [Google]
thor-ragnarok.jpg
251KB, 458x675px
>haha YES!, he's from work (the hulk is there to battle him)
>uh oh
>wait why are you pulling down your pants
>unzips a 200 pound 20 inch BIG GREEN COCK and rushes toward Thor
>thor tries to run but the hulk pins him down and rips off his armor
>thrusts this mammoth of a cock in his ass filling his demi-god booty with a cock so big that he's started to physically die from it
>HULK KEK!
>as the hulk climaxes his semen pumps from his 200 pound cock into his ass, there is so much that Thor literally has semen coming out of his eyes, ears and every orifice
>thor is laying on the ground, lifeless and dead

>AND THE WINNER IS, THE HULK
>hulk puts his dick away and laughs at Thor as he lays there lifeless in a pile of hulks own semen.

Movie ends, and credits roll.

Thoughts?
>>
>>
failed memes general
>>
>>83457171
Hahahaha holy shit I just pissed myself
>>
File: 1496339481481.png (798KB, 901x903px) Image search: [Google]
1496339481481.png
798KB, 901x903px
>>
>>83457171
That's a big shitpost
>>
>>83457171
bump
>>
File: images.jpg (39KB, 768x422px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
39KB, 768x422px
>>83457171
>So, me watching, he takes the dick to her
>Laughing while he does it
>He turns to me and says
>"Why so cuckold?"
>Comes at me with the dick
>"Why so KEKOLD!?"
>Sticks the dick into my mouth..
>"LET'S PUT A SMILE INTO THAT FACE"
>Aaaaaaaaand....
>>
>>83457466
BRAVA NOLAN
>>
File: Hulk_smash.gif (3MB, 432x223px) Image search: [Google]
Hulk_smash.gif
3MB, 432x223px
>>83457171
>>
>YOU... WILL KNOW THE NAME... MAMMOTHDICK!
>fox starts cracking up
>MAMMOTHDICK? YOUR NAME IS MAMMOTHDICK? WATCH OUT GUYS, WE'RE UP AGAINST MAMM-
>unzips pants
>uh
>gets his face fucked so hard he starts tearing up and gagging because he can't breath
>>
replace thor with your favorite female actress
>>
>>83458310
>>83458218
KINO
>>
We really need a robot here, just to get rid of all the profoundly retarded copypasta

TV9K when?
>>
>>83458889
This pasta is not even 8 hours old.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.