[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wonder women is getting good Reviews cause it an actual good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: cucking.jpg (23KB, 324x206px) Image search: [Google]
cucking.jpg
23KB, 324x206px
>wonder women is getting good Reviews cause it an actual good movie.

AYYY LMAO
>>
>>83454134
>women get a free pass: the movie
>>
>>83454134
>canadians
>>
>>83454134
The only thing the Wonder Woman movie has to do is be better than the Supergirl, Catwoman and Elektra movies that came before. Which shouldn't prove much of a challenge, considering.
But yeah, if you're saying this movie is good solely because it stars a woman, you're a sexist idiot hypocrite.
>>
>>83454134
>Equality is good: the reviews
>>
File: 1489965781601.png (119KB, 277x273px) Image search: [Google]
1489965781601.png
119KB, 277x273px
>it is le feminist movie
>plot is initiated, driven forward and resolved by chris pine's character
>the moral of the story is that diana is a dumb naive hothead and should listen to everything chris pine tells her to do
>le mighty amazons are only in the first 20 mins and the other 3 quarters of the movie are about a team of men and the token woman on an adventure
>>
>>83454134
Isn't it sexist to lie to women about their bad movies?
>>
>implying a film's sociological context is irrelevant
>>
>>83454134
>Toronto Star
Nice b8
>>
File: thenewempire.jpg (29KB, 452x401px) Image search: [Google]
thenewempire.jpg
29KB, 452x401px
>>83454323
A bad review might get cited as a hate crime. Better to live in the woods than online.
>>
>>83454323
>Torontonians
ftfy for you
>>
>tfw have had too much sex to understand why this movie is hated
>>
>>83454465
Well, in fairness modern feminist efforts do tend to blow themselves out of the water when you actually stop to think about the context presented. In the same likeness where you might see a social justice type try to defend some unpleasant statistic by saying blacks can't help themselves/it, contextually admitting they see them as lesser.
>>
>>83454503
>Sociology
kek
>>
You can sing and dance all you want to make people look at your turd on a plate. But you can't make them eat it once they actually smell it. Look out for the Ghostbusters Remake effect in the aftermath.
>>
>>83454134

Thanks Paul Fieg. Soon we'll have to beat women into submission again.
>>
>>83454588
sure you have
>>
>>83454134
You now remember Ghostbusters 2016 sits at 73% right now just because women
>>
>>83454342
I really liked that Elektra movie tho...
>>
>>83454998
This one's at 93 though, so while it might be a bit overhyped due to being a female superhero movie, it might also be an ok film.
>>
>>83454134
It goes to show that the criticism of Ghostbusters was not of the female cast but the fact that it was a terrible reboot. Doing a movie about a character that was always female, people lap it up BECAUSE the character is female. So the idea that the world is filled with "muh-soggy-kneests" is proven wrong again.
>>
File: Rotten.png (354KB, 2773x1265px) Image search: [Google]
Rotten.png
354KB, 2773x1265px
>rotten tomatoes
>mattering whatsoever to either the general public, box office returns, or the film community as a whole

I went to a walmart yesterday where Get Out and Moonlight blu rays were in the clearance bin because no one had bought any copies since the movies came out, despite being hyper-shilled by internet """"critics""""
>>
THey only thing about this movie I find annoying is the same old evil Germans angle. Even more ridiculous given the WW1 setting.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.