[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>scientists making horribly dumb decisions >everyone acting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: life-510388488-large.jpg (146KB, 810x1200px) Image search: [Google]
life-510388488-large.jpg
146KB, 810x1200px
>scientists making horribly dumb decisions
>everyone acting like a retard
>shit cgi monster that looks something out of Parasite Eve on playstation 1
>hamfisted "I cant go back to Earth, look at what they did with Syria, fucking Assad, so much white people in the world, fuck drumfp" liberal moment out of nowhere
>shit cinematography
>mediocre soundtrack
>It gets a freepass because Its not made by Riddly Scott

Frankly this shit has the same issues of Covenant, but amplified 10 times. The characters are even more stupid. The cgi monsters look shittier. At least covenant had good cinematography and good soundtrack. I cant understand the praise this shit got.
>>
Not even just scientists making dumb decisions, but astronauts, arguably the most highly trained and selective profession on the planet.

It's up there with it apparantly being easier to teach a bunch of semi-literate oil riggers to be astronauts than teach astronauts how to use a drill.
>>
File: 20170601_202342.png (346KB, 851x542px) Image search: [Google]
20170601_202342.png
346KB, 851x542px
How did the fishermen get into deep space?
>>
>>83449538
>hamfisted "I cant go back to Earth, look at what they did with Syria, fucking Assad, so much white people in the world, fuck drumfp" liberal moment out of nowhere
No way this was in a movie about aliens on a space ship.
>>
>>83450414
>No way this was in a movie about aliens on a space ship.

Yep, just saw it.

>Why are you here so long lonely astronaut?
>Because of Syria
>Ehm, ok
>>
>>83450555
Your trips just prove you more wrong. There is no way this is a real line. And since I will never see this movie you cannot prove me wrong, checkmate atheists.
>>
>>83449538
i heard this was a secret prequel to a venom movie
>>
I couldnt finish watching it. Why does garbage sci fi lije this keep getting green lighted? Who watches this and thinks its good?
>>
the basis for most scifi stories is people being too stupid to be in their profession or even survive.

Except in good ones like Moon. where you get into cyberpunk territory.
>>
>>83449538

I think the decision-making in this movie is reasonable enough (more than Prometheus, I haven't seen Covenant), it's the ayyy lmao that has bullshit power/intelligence.
>>
>>83451007
>friends hand being squeezed through containment glove
>dont go into the room to help him
>hazardous alien with obvious tool using intelligence is loose in the room and just liquified a rat
>charge right in
>>
>>83450392
a little too convenient if you ask me
>>
File: 14796003822196.gif (2MB, 358x201px) Image search: [Google]
14796003822196.gif
2MB, 358x201px
>>83449538
AM I THE ONLY ONE TRIGGERED THE NAMES DON'T MATCH THE ACTORS
>>
I liked it. Was a better alien movie than prometheus or covenant. Name a better sci fi movie released this year.
>>
>>83452565

Welcome to /tv/
>>
>>83450770
The ending was the only good part of the movie
>>
>>83452565
>>83453993
Redditor here.

I remember when this poster was released there was the same complaint on the television sub.

Someone even made a shop that corrected it.
>>
>>83451243
>friends hand being squeezed through containment glove
>dont go into the room to help him
And ruin the containment and put the whole ship at risk? Only a dumb hick like Reynolds would do that.

>>hazardous alien with obvious tool using intelligence is loose in the room and just liquified a rat
>charge right in
That was Reynolds, the dumb hick.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.