[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tv/'s opinion on this one? Just finished watching it and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

/tv/'s opinion on this one? Just finished watching it and was disappointed. Not because of the quality, but how it was cancelled.
>>
>Good
Summer Glau
Soundtrack
Some of the stories
Shirley Manson

>Bad
CGI
Finale
John was mostly a whiny baby
Lena's accent

Overall it was only okay. Not very memorable so I rewatch it every couple of years and it always feels fresh.
>>
>>83447584
NOT EVEN CANON
>>
>>83448011
Every entry in the franchise is its own continuity, that's just what happens when you time travel.
>>
A stupid show where John Connor is a hapless bitch who needs to get protected by girl. How could it go wrong? The actor playing him was a fag in Heroes
>>
>>83448162
But what about my robot waifu
>>
>>83447904
Great... now that I've been reminded I need to rewatch it. Damn shame it was cancelled. Fucking retarded studio invested tons of capital into terminator salvation and when it bombed, it brought down this show as well as collateral damage. Fucking retards.
>>
>>83448162
Literally my fetish though
>>
>>83448162

But the only time John hadn't been a hapless bitch who needs protection was in Terminator Salvation.
>>
>>83448583
I was in the IMDb reviews and was reading how this show has great potential and they can't wait for the next season.
>>
>>83447584
almost made Mr. Megan Fox from 90210 believable as a tough action guy which is a credit in it's own right and Garret Dillahunt was a really good Terminator
>>
>>83450442
John Henry was one of my favorite characters ever
>>
>>83447584
best show at that time
>>
>>83447584
The best thing that came from Terminator series since T2.
>>
File: richard-t-jones.jpg (125KB, 1104x724px) Image search: [Google]
richard-t-jones.jpg
125KB, 1104x724px
>>83451156
This
>>83451582
And this.
It's a really good continuation of the universe from the original Terminator and Terminator 2. It does occasionally suffer from being a Fox show, but other than that it's really well done, and has a lot of great performances from underrated actors. Pic related
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.