[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you realize that all those weird kid's videos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Put on the Glasses.jpg (60KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
Put on the Glasses.jpg
60KB, 500x496px
>when you realize that all those weird kid's videos with Spiderman and Elsa are actually made for pedophiles with very specific fetishes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vtt2mo-Oo_A
>>
get bent conspiritard.

kids love videos of other kids being bound and forced to eat vomit and feces.
>>
>>83442924
But that's obvious. There's nothing normal about any of that.
>>
File: Capture.png (22KB, 416x513px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
22KB, 416x513px
>>83442924
Learn to use Video Blocker girl.
>>
>>83443829
>If I ignore the problem, it will go away
>>
>>83443911
>I want my front youtube page to be plastered with elsa cancer top to bottom.
>>
>>83443941
Youtube only recommends videos based on what you've already watched. If you're getting pedophilic kids videos recommended to you then maybe there's something you're not telling us.
>>
>>83444076
>open random video on 4chan mentioning elsa in title
>get your youtube recommendations fucked for life

Do you know why Ad blockers were invented?
Its the same thing.
>>
>>83444113
Yeah I'm sure it's all from one accidental viewing......

You do realize that the recommendations also take into account the total amount of hours viewed? You're not fooling anyone, pedo.
>>
>>83444184
Im not getting into vitriolic arguments of how youtube algorithms work.
If you really think thats the case feel free to report me and the rest of 12 million people watching elsa videos.
take care anon
>>
File: Speng2.jpg (29KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Speng2.jpg
29KB, 320x320px
>>83442924
why are you shilling your video here roastie
>>
this shit is FUCKED

fucking Californians doin this shit with their kids
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.