[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The entire movie is about white people turning black people into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

The entire movie is about white people turning black people into sex slaves. Could it be more obvious what they're trying to do?
>>
Blacks get out.
>>
>sex slaves
Did you see full movie?
>>
Trigger low-IQ faggots like you op?
>>
The scene where alison williams sits on her bed and eats fruit loops while there's a moral of all the black men she fucked behind her was deep and mesmerising.
>>
>>83441860
Did you? He's probably making a joke about the TSA guy being 100% convinced it was all a negro sex trafficking ring
>>
>>83441895
The one guy sort of was turned into a sex slave though.
>>
File: 1471506043852.jpg (395KB, 825x827px) Image search: [Google]
1471506043852.jpg
395KB, 825x827px
>>83441885
her having the milk and cereal in separate containers and taking turns getting a scoop of each, rather than mixing them together made me....uneasy
>>
>>83441947
Who?
>>
>>83441885
>a moral

lol phoneposters
>>
>>83441974
The guy who Chris recognized and took a picture of. The movie showed that the people were still trapped inside of the bodies so even though the old white dude was in control the black guy was inside seeing his dick slam into that fat old lady.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.