[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that scene when Goodboy tries to escape drowning vietcong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10

File: army_dog.jpg (38KB, 284x405px) Image search: [Google]
army_dog.jpg
38KB, 284x405px
>that scene when Goodboy tries to escape drowning vietcong tunnels

Holy fuck, I was on the edge of my seat for the whole ten minutes.
>>
>that scene where Goodboy rips the windpipe out of afghan child's throat before the slow reveal of the suicide vest under his dora the explora shirt
>>
>that scene where Goodboy mauls the black civil rights activist in a mist of firehose spray and just when you start to feel bad the camera shifts to the tattered wanted poster in the background showing the negro "activist" is wanted for serial rape
>>
>that scene where the Taliban hold Goodboy at gunpoint and force him to watch their gangrape of Tara in an effort to make him break

a tad excessive
>>
>>83441046
>that scene where Goodboy makes the white phosphorus attack on Israeli troops appear like an accident

Jesus christ Raimi
>>
>that scene where Tamil separatist rebels capture Goodboy start fattening him up in expectation of a grorious feast but Goodboy digs out of the bamboo cage and eviscerates them all in slow motion after a short training montage where he perfects the rollover kill technique
>>
>goodboy frags his commander when he finds out about his Afghan opium deal
>>
>that scene where Goodboy is undercover in the IRA and can't intervene when they kidnap the British soldier, take him to a field, tie him to a chair and pump expanding foam up his anus until his innards explode.
that was too much for me.
>>
>that scene where goodboy fetches the suppressed footage of the gunned down Iraqi journalists and has to beg and shake hands his way to Wikileaks episode
>>
>that scene where goodboy digs up the head of the young Mexican girl that rescued him from the cartel when he was a pup so he volunteers to sniff out drugs for the dea in order to cross the border, infiltrate, and assassinate the cartel kingpin to get his revenge
>>
C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER
>>
>I finally learned... in the war, there are no good boys

That ending was heart breaking
>>
>>83441578
Fuck man just make a movie outta these memes it's awesome
>>
>That scene where army dog rapes the Vietnamese child prostitute

I know Ezra Kemp said the penetration close ups were CGI but it looked awfully realistic to me.
>>
>>83441578
>that scene where goodboy chews the genitals off the reddit poster shot in hd
>>
OP fag the dog is not Goodboy it's name is Connor it's clear you haven't seen the movie at all.

>Connor sits atop a mesa overlooking a haji camp of foreign fighters, women and children.
>uses his lazer targeting device to call in a cluster bomb strike on assembled wedding party that has one confirmed millitant in it.
>Maybe there's some good boys down there, maybe there's some bad dogs down there. I just kill 'em all and let Rainbow Bridge sort em out.

Jesus Christ Lionsgate.

>it's actually, unironically a LionsGate film.
>>
>that scene where goodboy has to retrieve the bone he buried before the anti-semitic german shepherd finds it use in his pagan nordic blood ritual special guest star michael vick
>>
>>83441046
That scene when Goodboy get ptsd from war and beats his pups because he thinks they are Vietcong army spies
>>
>"YOU TOLD ARMYDOG TO HOLD HIM STILL"
>"HE WAS JUST A LITTLE BOY"
<"GET OUT FROM MY HOUSE!
powerful stuff. Flashback scene after that was just too much. Had to Stop watching.
>>
>that scene where goodboy mistakes a mirv warhead for a frisbee and growls at the secret special ops team tasked with recovering it
>>
>that scene where Goodboy returns home after his tour and can't bear to look at his bitch or pups anymore after the wholesale slaughter of the Vietnamese villagers and leaves home to become a drunk stray and ends up at the pound for mauling a human who was shouting insults at him and ends up converting to Christainity in a last ditch effort to save his soul before being given lethal injection
Pretty deep stuff.
>>
>>83441731
AAA FUCK! I FORGOT THE >
>>
>>83441399
>the scene in the second movie that's just like this one but instead of the wanted poster part, someone shows him footage of current day Black Lives Matter and other shit negroes do when you stop releasing the dogs and spraying them down with hoses every time they decide to get uppity
Holy shit.
>>
>that scene when Army Dog shoots the Charlie that killed his best friend in his balls, and then procedes to cut his penis with his best friend's knife, then raping Charlie's new, bloody hole, while barking "Surfer Girl", which was his best friend's favourite song
>>
>the flashback scene of private connor's first tour in 'nam when he's caught in a friendly Napalm strike and loses all his fur and skin

it's a joke that Connor has gone through all this shit and is still a fucking private.
>>
>that scene where goodboy sniffs out the jew hiding in the piano so the smiling ss officer gives him beggin strip™ episode
>>
>that scene where goodboy watches the My Lai Massacre take place and does nothing to stop it, and eventually plays an active role, out of peer pressure but while raping his third Vietnamese woman he realises how much he loves it, but when he punches her another time he accidentally class out her through and a trumpet plays "wa wa wa waaaaaaa" as he looks at the camera
I didn't get the joke
>>
>goodboy
his name is connor you newfags
>>
>>83442301
His name is Caesar you fucking moron.
>>
>>83442301
His name... isn't important.
>>
>"You won't kill me, army dog. You don't have the guts."
>Goodboy pauses
>Goodboy wags his tail
>gunshot, fade to black

Literally chills.
>>
www.reddit.com
>>
>>83442453
"Everything I don't like is Reddit"
>>
>>83442512
Kys reddit cuckold
>>
>>83442575
You're so new it hurts.
Lurk more before making shitty posts.
>>
>>83442575
Lmao namefag
>>
>>83442453
>>83442512
>>83442575
>>83442607
>>83442644
samefag
all me
>>
>>83442712
www.reddit.com
>>
>>83441046

>that scene where Goodboy is fatigued from marching all day through the sweltering Vietnam jungle, watching his friends die to traps and sniper bullets, and his platoon is investigating a village for VC activity and he snaps and barks at a terrified, one-legged rice farmer after humping his daughter's leg and making him watch

A little too tense for me.
>>
>>83442748
Go back to R*ddit, buddy.
>>
>>83442778
How will I ever recover.
Lurk
More
>>
>when army dog finally went on a meltdown 20 years after nam when a chinese man on the street triggered his ptsd, he was locked up in the pound and finally given the lethal injection as he let out one final bark
>>
File: bunch-of-sage-leaves.jpg (23KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
bunch-of-sage-leaves.jpg
23KB, 700x466px
>that scene anon tries to force a meme with his sock puppets
>>
>>83444263
>That scene where anon continues to make a scene by pretending to make fun of his other posts.
>>
>that spinoff where Goodboy goes to Dubai to save Badboy, but when he is forced to use white phosphorus on the enemy that vastly outnumber him, he accidentally burns some kids alive and unbeknownst to him starts hearing Badboy's voice in his head and starts talking to himself and goes on a rampage not caring who he slaughters, culminating with the entire city either getting shot or dying of thirst, his friends dying in the process thinking there is a point to all this and Goodboy finally realizing Badboy was dead all along before blowing his brains out

Kinda a lot to take in
>>
>>83441046
Well, I took the bait and watched the trailer for this. It's just bad enough that I want to watch the whole movie.
>>
File: pepe_eat.jpg (29KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_eat.jpg
29KB, 250x243px
>>83441805
>>
>>83441046
>Goodboy's troop left him while he was sleeping. He was not well liked. All they left for him was a couple bottles of Jack Daniels, a couple of glocks and a Kalashnikov. He drank both bottles and set off on his way. He found a small town, he didn't care if they were Charlie or the ones he came to protect, all he knew is he had hate in his gut. He started firing, like a farmer with a scythe, in an arching kind of motion, and sure enough they fell like hay before him! He stood in the blood and guts, and the glory, and the bodies of the men, women, and by God I'm ashamed to say it but the children too. He realised his feet were wet, and Goodboy realised he'd pissed himself. But on closer inspection he discovered it was not urine at all but ejaculate, and Goodboy felt pride for what shame once was. All in all, when Goodboy's been drinking, you don't fuck with him.
>>
File: army dog.jpg (62KB, 749x278px) Image search: [Google]
army dog.jpg
62KB, 749x278px
>>
>>83441046
Why is there a T-90 (soviet armor) on that poster?
>>
File: ruff news.jpg (65KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ruff news.jpg
65KB, 768x1024px
>the punji stick rape scene
>>
>"WOOF WOOF WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE LIBERATORS"
>>
upvotes 4 u all xD
>>
File: 1263252880892.jpg (9KB, 208x199px) Image search: [Google]
1263252880892.jpg
9KB, 208x199px
>>83441046
Holy shit that's Rico!
>>
>that scene where goodboy helps a vietnamese woman deliver a baby and then fries it so he has something to eat besides c rations
>>
All these new tryhard shit memes.
>>
>The kennel... shit; I'm still in the kennel... Every time I think I'm gonna wake up back in the vet's office. When I was home after my first deworming, it was worse.
>[bites at flying insect]
>I'd wake up and there'd be nothing. I hardly barked a woof to my owner, until I said "ruff" to a walk. When I was in the house, I wanted to be in the yard; when I was in the yard, all I could think of was getting back into the house. I'm here ten minutes now... waiting for a walk... getting softer. Every minute I stay in this crate, I get weaker, and every minute Kitty squats in the litterbox, he gets stronger. Each time I looked around the crate bars moved in a little tighter.
>>
>that scene where dog is reading the newspaper and he sees that a woman in the middle East gave birth to half man half dog babies
The realization that hes a father legit fucking broke me.
>>
>that scene where
wait what?
>>
File: army dog.jpg (251KB, 469x674px) Image search: [Google]
army dog.jpg
251KB, 469x674px
there is something wrong here
>>
>>83447639
You must be proud from your PhD in memology
>>
>that scene where Goodboy is left alone with the 5 Iraqi prisoners and precedes to recreate the movie Human Centipede using duct tape and 550 cord while Goodgirl video tapes it before the Inspector General's office catches wind.
>>
File: hanoi-jane-derp.jpg (48KB, 600x529px) Image search: [Google]
hanoi-jane-derp.jpg
48KB, 600x529px
>that scene where Goodboy bites off Hanoi Jane leg
Finally this bitch got what she deserved
>>
>the scene where Goodboy was exposed as stealing valor

what a plot twist
>>
File: holly[1].jpg (121KB, 600x333px) Image search: [Google]
holly[1].jpg
121KB, 600x333px
>that scene where Goodboy is home from the war and is just trying to enjoy his food in the backyard and a mexican manlet comes up to him and punches him in the throat so the ptsd kicks in and causes him to bite back which lead to being kicked in the neck by this shrieking mexican manlet but after its all over he tries to help you recover from your ptsd but he soon realizes there is no cure for it so the VA replaces you with an identical golden retriver or lab or whatever the fuck kind of dog you were and they bury your body in the desert but it's all ok because you actually died 4 years ago on your first deployment to Fallujah
>>
I didn't know that Casper van Dien's sister was a dog.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.