[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That season long arc where Truman met the girl he always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1393.jpg (71KB, 1200x688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1393.jpg
71KB, 1200x688px
>That season long arc where Truman met the girl he always dreamed of and actually got with her, only for her to ghost him a year later, resulting in Truman sitting up and waiting for a text that would never come while he slowly descends into full blow disparity
>>
>it's a Truman gets to have a friend over from little league and they end up playing with each other's pee pee's and dry humping and kissing episode

Not sure how that wasn't CP
>>
>its a Truman has to settle with the uglier version of the girl he liked
weird season desu.
>>
>Truman was a NEET his whole life but now his only parent is dying.

This may be the last season lads.
>>
>>83434204
>disparity
That's not what that words means Anon.
>>
>>83434204
Jesus Christ man I've been there. She texted me and we met up talked 8 months after though. Even though she apologized fuck people who ghost. It's one thing to ghost people online but someone you're in a fucking relationship with? The agony of thinking about them every damn day wondering what you did wrong is something I wouldn't wish on anyone. Fucking trash people
>>
>>83434204
>It's a Truman gets curious and tastes his own poop as a child episode

Glad they dropped that character trait
>>
File: IMG_1344.png (14KB, 576x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1344.png
14KB, 576x422px
>It's a "Truman lays in bed as the sun rises after a night of not sleeping, and just as he hears the birds start to chirp he knows he's going to have to keep going on without her even though it kills him inside" episode
>>
>>83434204
>its a truman's best friend dies and he cant find the will to do anything but sleep, eat, and watch movies for a week.
>>
>it's a Truman living in a rented flat while people living from above, left, right and underneath him are making love furiously and the noises they made, combined with the crippling loneliness is starting to drove him mad episode

I don't like where this is going...
>>
>it's a town's nigger dresses in a trenchcoat, puts some sunglasses and steals two sleeping pills and tells Young Truman they are living in a reality show of which he can only get away if Truman takes the redpill, which Truman does and later wakes up with his butt bleeding and the police shooting the nigger

That was, what, Season 8?
>>
>it's a Truman sits on the couch all day waiting for a phone call from his crush episode
>it's a Truman cries softly and tries to muffle his sobs from his Mom, who had just asked him if everything was ok episode
>>
File: IMG_1362.jpg (85KB, 608x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1362.jpg
85KB, 608x800px
>It's a Truman starts lifting and growing a beard and training in martial arts to stave off the depression but none of the girls paying attention to him now are the one that he pines for longingly episode
>>
>it's a Truman gets drunk on a weekday afternoon and eats an entire bag of Cool Ranch Doritos and then immediately regrets it episode
>>
>it's a Truman comes out as a fag to his parents by age 13 episode
>it's a Christian right wants to turn off that show episode
>>
>it's a Truman realizes he's into shemales but there's none in his town. No prostitutes at all, actually.
>>
File: kitten quran.jpg (43KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
kitten quran.jpg
43KB, 600x315px
>It's a Truman listens to the Quran but it's the most repetitive and dull shit
>>
>>83435836
>>83435922
>>83435462
Episode
>>
>that episode when Truman tasted his own semen out of curiosity
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.